Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

I love that scene they both so funny and Jack face during that scene was hilarious.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Whoo you've finished watching S4 cool That season finale was just great, I think possibly one the best ones, although Vaughn being married made me really mad that I had to wait to see S3

That scene is sooo funny, the look on Jack's face when he says that they're on comms A great moment between the two of them though, we saw them being 'playful' unlike previously when it's all about them building trust again and discovering each other again. Which I'm all for but that scene was just showing that things were getting better. Especially as S4 didn't have that many S/V moments.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

That scene remind me of the couch scene from S2 where they being rough I love the good old Sydney/Vaughn.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Ooh yes, I hadn't thought of that till now, but I totally see the connection! I guess that even after Syd 'dies' comes back to life, Vaughn gets married and then shoots his wife some things don't change
Old 05-31-2006, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

They still wanted each other aside from their kissing scene I really love all their huging scene especially the one in season 3, the garage hug. That's one heck of a hug.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm so glad Syd and Vaughn got their happy ending. So very, very glad. S/V fans got royally and completely screwed at the end of Season 2 with that stupid Vaughn-is-married twist, then got screwed again with the Santa Barbara fake-out twist of Season 4 ("My name's not Michael Vaughn" car goes boom) So finally, we get the beach scene and the happy ending we've waited for. Those two deserved a happy ending more than any other t.v. couple I can think of.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I'm happy they got their happy ending, they deffinatley deserved it, (is fans did too ) and I think JJ would've lost a lot of fans if they didn't have a great ending.

Just wondering, which did you find was worse, Vaughn getting married or Vaughn saying, he's not really Michael Vaughn? the latter freaked me out more I think.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Hmm...that's a tough choice. I wasn't really surprised at neither of them because I had read it here before I watched the eppy. (yes, I was spoiled )
I think the "I'm not Michael Vaughn" on is freakier, while the "I'm married" one is sadder..if that makes sense

Old 06-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Hmm...tough choice but I think Vaughn getting married is worse and yet very sad. I guess that because I can't stand him being with anyone else beside Syd. And the whole I'm not Michael Vaughn wasn't that bad once you see the outcome of it on the other hand Vaughn married to Lauren which you have to deal with it for the whole season 3 so yeah I can't stand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CherryPixie-
Hmm...that's a tough choice. I wasn't really surprised at neither of them because I had read it here before I watched the eppy. (yes, I was spoiled )
I wasn't surprised about Vaughn's married because I didn't watch Alias until 4th season so I see it coming. But the "I'm not Vaughn" was a real shocked to me.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

"I'm not Michael Vaughn" was deffinately freakier, but Vaughn being married was so sad... I think what made the S4 finale freaky was that that line was followed by the car crash. Which imo was the best way to end the season. It's just a great way to end the season, I mean you just don't know if Vaughn is evil, if he's alive, you just don't know. With the S2 finale, I was suprised (eventhough I knew if was gonna happen before I even saw half of S2), but I knew that in the end everything would work out for the two of them. But with S4, you just didn't know!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

The "I'm not Michael Vaughn" follow by the crashed is definitely one of the best finale ever. I never though of Vaughn being bad, just can't see that.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

It was genuis, to have the guy everyone loves have a big secret that could in effect question everything we believed him to be. And the fact that they just got engaged just made a bigger impact! I'm pretty sure everyone thought that the secret Irina was refering to was nothing like what it really was. I thought he had found his dad...

I think because every season finale has in some way or other made it harder for Syd and Vaughn to be together, thats why I'm not sure if I like S/V having a happy ending..
Old 06-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine
I think because every season finale has in some way or other made it harder for Syd and Vaughn to be together, thats why I'm not sure if I like S/V having a happy ending..
I agree almost every single cliffhanger are refer to them. So happy ending for them to good to be true especially they still in the spy world.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Throught I would bump this thread since this thread is love, even through this is the first time posting. Does anyone miss Syd/Vaughn?

I am while watching the first 10 episodes of s5 and Vaughn .
Old 01-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

I totally miss them
I hope you can get to watch S5 sometime soon!