Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Mandy Moore will be staying at my cousins house...

I just wanted to share this with my fellow FF'ers. My Husbands cousin (not a cousin of a cousin, it's my husbands first cousin) , purchased & renovated a house in the Hamptons. He rents it out for the Summer months to people. Well, Memorial weekend the one & only Mandy Moore & a friend will be staying there. Now it's through his Realtor so I'm not sure if he meets her or anything like that. I did ask him to see if he can get an autograph if he meets her. For the record just don't PM or e-mail asking where his house is etc.. I wont respond. I was stoked when I heard about it from my Mother in law the other day, it's pretty cool. She's going to be staying in his house, how freaking insane is that. He's not going to be there while she is of course, he will be staying else where with his life partner.

Mods/Admins, if you feel this isn't cool, just delete it. I'll understand. I myself am kindof iffy about posting it, I was just stoked when I heard & wanted to share with other fans.

My kids, My life, My world!!
17, 9,7,4 and one in the oven baking <3
Old 05-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Its cool That's awesome i'm like 20 minutes from the hamptons on Long Island. Awesome that she's nearby me

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 05-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

That is cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAllTheseYears
For the record just don't PM or e-mail asking where his house is etc.. I wont respond.
Thank you for protecting her privacy
Old 05-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Passionate Fan

thats so coool!!! i luv mandy!