Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

It's Been Fun...

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be stepping down as Moderator here at the Mandy Moore board. We've really been struggling for awhile now and I thank everyone who has helped to keep this board active.

I know it's been tough on us with Mandy's lack of work and I think it shows alot as fans that we've kept talking this long, but I just feel that it's time for me to move on and see what else is out there for me.

It's been such a pleasure being your Moderator and I will treasure the time spent with you wonderful people. I encourage you to not give up on this board and help it get through the rest of the monthly post counts.

I somewhat feel that as a Mod, I've failed here because I really thought I could bring this board up to being something active and I just don't feel like I've done that. This is not a reflection on any poster here, just on myself and you guys deserve someone who can make that happen here.

I love you all and I'll still be around, come visit me on the 7th Heaven and The L Word boards or just anywhere on FF that I frequent.

It's been real...

You Moderator,
Nikki
Old 03-25-2005, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Sorry to see you go Nikki ;(

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 03-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Aw I'm sorry you're leaving. It's really hard to talk about Mandy though nowadays, as nothing's happening. See you around.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 03-26-2005, 03:11 AM
Addicted Fan

You were a great Moderator here and I wish you so much luck for whatever you're going to do now
Thanks for everything,see you !Pia
Old 03-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to see you leave Nikki even if just I recently started posting here.

Quote:
I somewhat feel that as a Mod, I've failed here because I really thought I could bring this board up to being something active and I just don't feel like I've done that
I know it's hard not to feel this way but I can reassure you that is not the case. It's not always easy to be a mod so I hope you don't put the blame on yourself.

Old 03-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Total Fan

Do NOT feel bad about the lack of posting. You've been a great mod and I'm sad to see you go *hugs*
Old 03-29-2005, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Awww I'm sad to see you going =/ You were a good Mod and its not at all your fault that this board wasn't as active as you hope it would be. The board usually reflects the artist and what they're doing, like you said.
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 03-30-2005, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Sorry to see you go Nikki. I hope to still see you around here.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 03-31-2005, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just noticed today that under your name are only two boards ... and not as usual three.. its hard to see you go cause I know how happy you were when you were chosen as the moderator of this board .. but I understand your decision .. and I hope to see you on either oen of your boards .. or one of mine .. and you know girl.. for you I would even come to visit the 7th heaven board ..although I dont really watch the shwo reguarly

take care hun

Suz

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign