Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2004, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's kinda sad that the best part of NH's relationship was getting them together. I don't think it has been as good since then. Not that I am not liking them or anything but it is always the most exciting to watch a relationship build. That's why I know heaven forbid they ever do break up, it will be fun to watch them get back together.
Old 11-26-2004, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But to me at least "old school OTH" goes from the Pilot until WAO
I definitely agree with you there. After the hiatus..I don't know what happened. *sigh*

And when did Karen tell Peyton that she didn't know what it was like to have a daughter..*gasp*.. Bad Karen! This makes me mad.
Old 11-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't she say I don't have a daughter?
Old 11-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Old Shool" is usually the best part of shows. Looking back at 90210, Roswell, Buffy etc, they are always the best. I think OTH should have more scenes in school. It's like they have already graduated. To make it more believable, they should go back to the basketball a little more even if the stupid WB said that they should have less of basketball. Wasn't that what the show was about in way from the beginning? I suck in basketball, but I like the OTHs storyline.

Old 11-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Caroline, yeah!..I was looking forward to all the school scenes. We got some in the beginning but it's non existant now. I want to see Haley tutor someone..she's still a tutor right?
Old 11-26-2004, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so! Who knows, seems to me they are treated like they are 25 or something. All living alone except for poor Lucas who has to hear his mom and her boyfriend getting it on. Heh Well, we definitely need more N/H and school scenes.

Old 11-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
All living alone except for poor Lucas who has to hear his mom and her boyfriend getting it on.
Poor Lucas..

Well hopefully, we'll be getting that soon unless Mark has really gone mental. I want Haley and Nathan to have a make out session in an empty classroom. hehee.
Old 11-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I want to see Haley tutor someone..she's still a tutor right?
IA Caroline/Jane If there's one thing that I would bring back is Haley's academic and tutoring side. I liked the fact that she was the smart chick who studied hard and spent a lot of time in the library. I think the last time she ever worried about her grades was in HBAM when she needed that free throw to maintain her 4.0 average.

The also need to bring back the school scenes, I mean N/H and the rest are juniors they need to start thinking of college and how to pay for it. I also miss B Ball and I know they're still in Spring b/c why can't the guys practice at the Rivercourt?
Old 11-26-2004, 10:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
I can think of two reasons: they took out the family vibe; and 2) too many guest stars. Have we seen Haley talking to Karen? This is the woman who told Deb "Haley's like a daughter to me", even if a few episodes later told Peyton "I don't know what's like to have a daughter" whatever... but they work together plus Karen's input and advice is important to Haley. Also what about Deb and Haley, remember the mother in-law who dislikes her and who happens to be her boss. I'm interested to know how are they working together, is it tense are they ignoring each other? Where are their scenes? Don't even get me started on the lack of Haley/Dan scenes.

Also there's barely any Nathan and Dan scenes, Whitey is MIA, where is the Nathan and Keith bonding that was implied in NWH? Lucas barely talks to Karen...I could go on and on...As for the the guest stars they have too much screen time. If Mark wanted them he should've developed them a lot slower and instead it's like BAM "here they are you have to like them and btw here is their story" Never mind the regular cast's s/l or the fact that in order to have the guest star's s/l Mark and Co. cut down or even not shown some of the regular cast (yeah, Dan and Whitey I'm looking at you) in some of the episodes.

IA with you I loved TDKOL, liked the second and loved NWH...the rest..I liked some, hated a few and loved TTITKB. But you're right Mark and Co. should use this hiatus to re think the direction of the show.
ITA with your entire post. Also, I miss the L/H scenes and I thought we'd be getting more N/H/L scenes.
Old 11-27-2004, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
IA Caroline/Jane If there's one thing that I would bring back is Haley's academic and tutoring side. I liked the fact that she was the smart chick who studied hard and spent a lot of time in the library. I think the last time she ever worried about her grades was in HBAM when she needed that free throw to maintain her 4.0 average.
That's exactly why, at the first moment of seeing Haley, I LOVED her and she became my favorite character. I hope Mark revisits that side of her soon.
Old 11-27-2004, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true. The beginning eps of the first season are always amazing. While it all usually does downhill after that. Example Roswell.
Old 11-27-2004, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the sound of the empty classroom making out like in the good old days.

We can all hope that they bring back some of the old stuff that we all loved. It's like they have all grown up and I don't really like that because from the beginning, it was the basketball and school scnens that were so great. Where are the tutoring scenes, the cheerleader scenes, the game scenes and most important of all where are the N/H nookie scenes??

Old 11-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
where are the N/H nookie scenes
Now that is the million dollar question. ..Maybe we should form a search party and go look for it. I'm sure its out there somewhere.
Old 11-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, it's out there on the floor of the cutting room.

Tuesday is just around the corner, about time!
Old 11-28-2004, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

i hope there are good deleted scenes

Closed Thread   Post New Thread