Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2004, 09:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Caroline for adding me. I've been a fan of N/H since the beginning, I always lurk on the Romantics thread on the main board but it's always so fast. This is at a much slower pace and I could actually have a convo with some of you

Anne thanks for posting that hot ani! One of the best N/H kisses ever!
Old 11-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, the rain kiss...Sigh. I drool everytime I see it.

Lyn, there's a reason why we move so maddeningly slow. We like to savor N/H, like a sweet dessert.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:08 PM
Absolute Fan

So true Anne, so true! I like desserts, YuM! I'd like a cupcake with a sprinkle of N/H hotness on top
Old 11-20-2004, 10:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yum...cupcakes and N/H.

PLUS

Now, I'm just being silly.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They could be feeding each other cookies. They already did the waffle thing so how about some chocolate cookies? hee! They could have something to go with whipped cream whatever that is. Waffles with whipped Cream. Then N/H could add some syrup and lick it off each other.

Old 11-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Idlewild I loved that scene. Haley was almost on her toes with that kiss. I *heart* their height difference.

TGTPU is kind of a weird episode to me. I really liked it, it had a lot of great N/H moments but the ending...it took me a long time to embraced the idea of their marriage.

Question: Is there a N/H scene you particular want to see? I still want to see them do something ordinary like cooking or having a date away from their friends and problems. Nothing grand just a simple night out b/c they're saving money.

AnnieN Welcome

Quote:
I've been a fan of N/H since the beginning, I always lurk on the Romantics thread on the main board but it's always so fast.
Is it really that fast?
Old 11-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have some nookie!!! That is on top of my list!

I was actually really surprised they got married since I hadn't read any spoilers and I was just sitting there gaping but I was happy! I really, really love these two and they looked so in love right then and there!

Old 11-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Even people who read the spoilers didn't know about the marriage. It was kept top-secret. I almost fell out of my chair. Wow!
Old 11-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
Is it really that fast?
I don't think it's noticeable to people who are used to it. i.e. those who've been posting on that thread for a long time. It can be very overwhelming for newcomers. I think most of the time, people only respond to regular posters in that thread. IMO.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I know what you guys mean about being surprised. I read spoilers and my jaw felt to the floor with that piece of news. I was barely coherent. Then I started to like the idea and really loved the first three episodes of this season before I was punished by Mark and Co. by introducing Bunny Boiler and BPR and now Poser Boy.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
Question: Is there a N/H scene you particular want to see? I still want to see them do something ordinary like cooking or having a date away from their friends and problems. Nothing grand just a simple night out b/c they're saving money.
You probably mean besides married sex, right?

Hmmm...N/H dance is at the top of my list.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Idlewild
Even people who read the spoilers didn't know about the marriage. It was kept top-secret. I almost fell out of my chair. Wow!
I definitely did! I was like, OMG! OMG! OMFG!! And then I had to rewatch that and the kisses a million times like I still do

Yeah, it's really hard to get "into" the Romantics thread on the OTH board. Unfortunately. That's why I love posting here, well that and because I love you guys over here so

Old 11-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aw, Caroline...We love you, too!!! (Well, I do...I think everyone else just tolerates you because you have dirty dirty mind.) Just kidding. You know we you!
Old 11-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You probably mean besides married sex, right?

Hmmm...N/H dance is at the top of my list.
Asking for N/H sex is like asking the WB to re air Are You True? it's nearly impossible

That's right they didn't get the chance to dance. We only had Deb/Nathan dancing *shudders* and her little "she abandoned you at you first formal" speech. Deb is a weird lady.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aw, Caroline...We love you, too!!! (Well, I do...I think everyone else just tolerates you because you have dirty dirty mind.) Just kidding. You know we you!
I can't help that I get dirty thoughts when we get zero of that on the show Lets face it, we all got dirty minds when it comes to N/H nookie

Sad to see how Deb has chnaged to such a biotch but she will get what she deserves. I'm pretty sure Dan is gonna make sure of that once he drops his act, which I think he is pulling right now. No way he has forgiven her.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread