Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2016, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know for sure but I had a feeling. Someone with more behind the scenes knowledge would probably know. It was just my gut feeling. Ugh and LPN, I would gag. As you can see I'm not a Peyton fan in anyway. She's just the one character I couldn't relate to for some reason. Most time I wanted to smack the holy heck out of her. That's why I barely talk about her. And that Regan girl was, my mom told me if I don't have anything nice to say.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Maybe in one day, I can take DVD out and listen what Mark have the plan for them in the first season... And yeah, I feel the same way even tho I just can't be relate to her when she was hurting or being in love w/ one guy when she willing to hurt other who in relationship w/ him.. I can't be selfish in that way.. But I admit that at first, I ship Lucas/Peyton but I watch it again.. I prefer Lucas/Brooke..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-30-2016, 03:35 AM
Elite Fan

I had friends that hardcore shipped LP so that topic was sort of off limits. Best kept to ourselves. I didn't really ship Lucas romantically but I did prefer him with Brooke or Lindsay. I liked Lindsay and I know that's not a popular opinion but I thought she was good for Lucas. I mean really how often does everyone end with the person they think? It doesn't happen let alone with multiple couples in your high school class. I don't know. I think it's what I actually like about Dawson's Creek ending. I shipped Joey with neither guy because I couldn't stand her, didn't care TBH, thought the loser was whatever guy got her(), but they didn't go the route everyone expected with Dawson/Joey. I feel like Mark wanted LP, so that's what is was going to be, even if it made Lucas look fickle and Peyton look like a lowdown person again. I mean the girl never learned. She wanted Lucas every time he wasn't available to her and I loathe characters like that. There are many women like that in the soap genre and it grates my last nerve. I guess writers think that's most interesting and I find it odd. Like you can have the person that you love and you don't bother but as soon as they get into a relationship you're all destined and in deep love.Okkkkk. I just always believe if you love someone, want to be with them, then be with them. Why does your love for that said person predicate on their relationship status? And if it happened once, cool, but three times? I just didn't buy it. But we have our own theories and I just stayed off that topic. I like my LH and L and LN. I can take or leave the rest. I preferred my family Lucas. Heck, even Lucas with Dan and especially with Karen or Keith.

Last edited by loppabelle; 10-30-2016 at 04:22 AM
Old 10-30-2016, 06:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

That's interesting bec most friends I know who with OTH and they prefer Lucas w/ Brooke.. I dunno why.. I was like I like Lucas/Peyton, but I hate how she act like she doesn't know how to live w/o him and she always get caught up by not thinking about hurting other who's involved with him.. Plus I hate how she need everyone feel pity for her.. Ugh.. I be like girl, no.. You start this..

You don't ship either guy w/ Joey?!?!? I love her w/ Pacey plus I hate Joey as individual.. She seriously annoy the hell out of me and I think that Dawson def take the #1, but I think he eventually get better in later season.. Pacey and Michelle are my fav character..

But yeah, I agree w/ you even tho when I was in high school, it was my senior year and the guy I date for like over 8 months and he got too emotional and thinking that we get marry and stuff.. I was like all I'm thinking about graduate the high school and wondering if I get accept the college, but I never get into all lovey relationship that take too much work.. No thank.. I never understand why on show when you in relationship, you must be commit to this person unless if both of them are seriously for each other then that's fine, but they don't have to say they are it for each other bec they have to be..

is that what you want?

Old 10-31-2016, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah it was just hard for me to ever get on the Lucas and Peyton train. By season 3 I was over Peyton and her dramatics. To me she made everything about herself and gave little thought about others including her so called best friend. I couldn't deal with her. Add on to that her general bitchy behavior towards Haley, didn't do much in favor of my thoughts toward her. I believe besides Dan she was the most selfish hands down.

And no I didn't like Joey so I didn't ship her with any guy. My fav D.C. girl was Jen. I loved her. I was so bummed she died. I know it was the last episode but back then I was nearly bawling.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

OH man, I def agree with you bec I know that everyone went through as what Peyton did, but nobody don't make it about themselves like Peyton did.. But I'm w/ you on that even tho I hate it how she being like that.. I was like I don't think I ever being selfish like she did bec if I do then I'm sure that everyone would tell me straight up..

I like her, but I just like who care..

Same here.. I was cry like a baby when Jen was passed.. I was like nooooooo.. But I love her so much..

is that what you want?

Old 11-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

I take S1-3 over any other season!

is that what you want?

Old 11-02-2016, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Same. But I'd take LH any season.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Same here..

is that what you want?

Old 01-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I miss LH of early seasons . I would say Peyton is the most selfish beside Dan, when that's was clearly Lucas, at least of the core 5. I mean I love Luke and all but when you string girls along and you don't even consider how they would feel about that it, your selifsh. Seasons 1 and 5 show how selfish he can be.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly, I think that WB was the best before CW took it over and make it more dramatic which I hate it.. But I always enjoy LH since both of them are so gentle w/ each other and refuse to take BS from each other..

is that what you want?

Old 01-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was definitely better on the WB but at least the CW didn't force storylines on the writers like the former.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree.. Even tho I wish that the writers can come up w/ better storylines.. Instead using recycle ones..

is that what you want?

Old 01-15-2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah agreed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread