Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Love that gif.

Quote:
The dynamic alone with the three of them was just on the spot.
I agree. I really missed the dynamic between those three in the last few seasons.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

I love the cheek kiss by Lucas to Haley followed by Nate's comments.

I will forever hate this show for not using them more. They had the BEST dynamic IMHO. Right from the start if I was Mark I would have milked them for all their worth. In S1 I would have dragged the tension even more, in S2 I would have had Lucas more uncomfortable with them getting married like it was hinted at in the S1 finale...I would have had NL at odds longer and Haley having to feel stuck in the middle ect ect. In the later seasons I would have used Lucas as a brother in law and Uncle more, I would have had more tension in the NHL butting heads regading Dan (Lucas and Haley did in that one scene in S6 that ended up going nowhere). Arrghh this show is so irritating. LOL. In the early seasons Mark was obsessed with LP/Peyton and then the network was obsessed with BLP traingle and then BJu....when I would have been obsessed with the Scotts and more importantly NHL. Those three...goldmine...those three and Haley esp who had that connection to them both who tied them...instead she was used as a prop instead of more the dynamics as being this important girl in their lives.

And what's even better is that it could have been this triangle that was NOT about romance. It could have just been about friends and family and loyalties.

Trust this show to be over and still have me ranting about something lol. As I re-watch I try and enjoy what we get and remember it's OTH...but my goodness SO SO many missed golden opportunities esp with these three. An established Scott family with ties and yet in S6 esp it was like they were strangers. Lucas was just about his love life, be it Brooke or Peyton. When he was being Karen's son, Haley's brother in law, Nathan's brother...so much better. Lucas was a better character around his family.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wouldn't trade for anything even when things got obsessed then things will be OOC and ruin it, so I don't want that happen w/ Nathan/Haley/Lucas even I think w/ them, there aren't OOC expect by the way I saw that happen w/ BLP and BJu.. Even I feel like when they moved to new network, they just focus on love relationships more than friendships/family relationships bec I see that happen on every CW shows which that's suck.. They just don't care..

But there are lot of things that I wish we can see something more of it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Jess! IA with everything you said, so many missed opportunities with these three. Like you said, Mark could have done so much more.

Quote:
Those three...goldmine...those three and Haley esp who had that connection to them both who tied them...instead she was used as a prop instead of more the dynamics as being this important girl in their lives.
Forever Bitter about this.

Quote:
And what's even better is that it could have been this triangle that was NOT about romance. It could have just been about friends and family and loyalties.
Exactly!

Icon ~ Diane
Old 04-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I will forever hate this show for not using them more. They had the BEST dynamic IMHO. Right from the start if I was Mark I would have milked them for all their worth. In S1 I would have dragged the tension even more, in S2 I would have had Lucas more uncomfortable with them getting married like it was hinted at in the S1 finale...I would have had NL at odds longer and Haley having to feel stuck in the middle ect ect. In the later seasons I would have used Lucas as a brother in law and Uncle more, I would have had more tension in the NHL butting heads regading Dan (Lucas and Haley did in that one scene in S6 that ended up going nowhere).
They could have explore so much goodness with the three of them. Sigh.
Tumblaaaa
Old 04-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I will forever hate this show for not using them more. They had the BEST dynamic IMHO. Right from the start if I was Mark I would have milked them for all their worth.
I agree. I'm grateful for what we did get, but there was a lot more they could've done and really taken advantage of how well the three actors worked together. We did get some really great stuff, but there were a lot of missed opportunities, as well.

Quote:
An established Scott family with ties and yet in S6 esp it was like they were strangers.
This. It's annoying how NH were treated like they were merely acquaintances with Lucas. Lucas was getting married and having a baby. There was so much they could've done with that, yet NH were kind of treated like afterthoughts with that stuff. And the same could be said for Lucas. He wasn't really involved in anything going on with NH, either. It was weird.

Quote:
When he was being Karen's son, Haley's brother in law, Nathan's brother...so much better. Lucas was a better character around his family.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's annoying how NH were treated like they were merely acquaintances with Lucas. Lucas was getting married and having a baby. There was so much they could've done with that, yet NH were kind of treated like afterthoughts with that stuff. And the same could be said for Lucas. He wasn't really involved in anything going on with NH, either. It was weird.

So weird. I still am not over the fact that we didn't get a scene of Nathan telling Lucas he made it to the NBA. Like what?
Tumblaaaa
Old 05-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying aimlessly (View Post)
So weird. I still am not over the fact that we didn't get a scene of Nathan telling Lucas he made it to the NBA. Like what?
IKR!?

Icon ~ Diane
Old 05-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Not over it. Never over it. I mean, would it have killed them to have Lucas/Haley, Lucas/Nathan, Nathan/Haley/Jamie/Lucas scenes in the finale before CMM left? It's awful that the premise of the show was ignored - two brothers and basketball. Just ugh.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Same here and honestly, I was really surprised that they didn't do that since Nathan did that w/ Dan and Whitey, but they can't do that w/ Lucas since I think in finale, Lucas didn't do much, but can't remember..

is that what you want?

Old 05-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Not over it. Never over it. I mean, would it have killed them to have Lucas/Haley, Lucas/Nathan, Nathan/Haley/Jamie/Lucas scenes in the finale before CMM left? It's awful that the premise of the show was ignored - two brothers and basketball. Just ugh.
This! This is something about the show that will always bother me. I will never be able to wrap my head around the fact that Mark didn't find it necessary to have a final scene between the two characters that the show was built around. Plus, there were such good opportunities in the S6 finale to have Scott family scenes, but it was all ignored. I don't get it.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Quote:
I don't get it.
Me neither but I'm not about to try and understand the mind of Mark. It's best for my sanity. Thank goodness I am free of him. Best part about the show ending. Trufax.
Tumblaaaa
Old 05-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here, I think I'll be forever bitter about all of this

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 05-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

I'm bitter too.

credit:dareyoutomove
Old 05-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Aww.. Love how it was so similar when it comes to them..

is that what you want?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread