Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Completely agree. I love NL, so I still find it utterly ridiculous that Mark didn't find it necessary this season or s6 to have a final scene between the 2 brothers who started this whole show.

Quote:
Like you said, though, Lucas's return did show how full circle things are with LHN. I love how from the get go, Haley has been adamant about something being wrong with Nathan. She knows he's in trouble. In contrast, I love how adamant Lucas was about Nathan coming home. I think it shows the strong bond they both have with Nathan and the strong bond all 3 of them have together.
For sure. Love so much the fact that Lucas and Haley had both done there research on the statistics of people going missing and returning home. It's so them and it shows how much they want Nathan to be okay, that they need him to be okay, that they need him to prove those statistics correct.

Quote:
The accent is so....oh lawd. Like really, was that necessary? And the clothes and the sleazy hair? Kidnapper trade marks circa cheesy movies from the 80s.
Tumblaaaa
Old 02-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart packed in ice (View Post)
Ok I gotta say I get major secondhand embarrassment when I watch the kidnapping scenes. The accent is so....oh lawd. Like really, was that necessary? And the clothes and the sleazy hair? Kidnapper trade marks circa cheesy movies from the 80s.

Don't even get me started on the Lucas thing. One ep?! Ughh. I mean yeah, YAY that we got an ep but blahhh just way too little LH and no effing NHL at all.
Maybe Mark think that it was so awesome to have the clothes and the sleazy hair to make it look like the 80s, but it's pretty clear that he probably watching too many movies to find the storylines he can use..

But I agree w/ you that it wasn't enough of LH and sadly, there is no NHL scene even I wish that we will get one, but nope...

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Would it be possible to get some sort of flashbacks of NHJ going to see them...

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 02-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ They probably use the scenes from previous seasons, but who really know.. Shrug.. Since it seems that they love flashbacks more than anything in lately..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 02-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be cool

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 03-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Would it be possible to get some sort of flashbacks of NHJ going to see them...

I doubt it. Apparently Lucas and the LN/LNH relationship is not all to crucial to the show, premise of said show be damned.
Tumblaaaa

Last edited by flying aimlessly; 03-02-2012 at 10:58 PM
Old 03-01-2012, 07:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, which that's such.. Sigh..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 03-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying aimlessly (View Post)
I doubt it. Apparently Lucas and the LN/LNH relationship is all to crucial to the show, premise of said show be damned.
Stupid. Plain stupid

Old 03-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Though I love that Quinn was with Haley to support her this episode, I couldn't help but want Luke there. I mean to go to a morgue and have to identify what could possibly be your husband, the love of your life, the father of your children, poor Hales. It would have been nice to have Lucas there, knowing how much she feels comfortable with him in breaking down. That being said I'm sure it was a big relief to have the kids with Luke, to know that Jamie didn't have to be put through the trauma had he been around and possibly heard about what Haley had to do.
Tumblaaaa
Old 03-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Luke should be the one to be there, standing by her side. Always & Forever, they said.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I love that Quinn was there for Haley, but I agree, it did make me miss Lucas. He's the only person we've really seen Haley open up to about the kidnapping, so I'm sure his presence would've helped.

Kind of random, but does anyone else besides me find it kind of weird that outside of the Scott family, and I'm including Quinn in that, nobody seems to care that Nathan is missing other than Mouth and Julian? They're the only two people outside of the Scott's that we've seen actually trying to help. Everyone else either doesn't mention it at all, or in Brooke's case, show's her concerned face for a couple of seconds then goes about her day. Not that I'm complaining because I actually love the fact that we haven't seen Haley turning to anyone else for support besides her family. I just find it a little weird that nobody seems to care that he's missing.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nobody actually is helping besides Julian, Dan in the active search

Old 03-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder calls (View Post)
Nobody actually is helping besides Julian, Dan in the active search
an unlikely match, but a great partnership
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Though I love that Quinn was with Haley to support her this episode, I couldn't help but want Luke there. I mean to go to a morgue and have to identify what could possibly be your husband, the love of your life, the father of your children, poor Hales.
I do not understand what you're talking about. Things like that happen every day. It's obvious Lucas wasn't needed anymore nor for anything else... Facepalm, Mark. Facepalm.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love that Quinn was there for Haley, but I agree, it did make me miss Lucas. He's the only person we've really seen Haley open up to about the kidnapping, so I'm sure his presence would've helped.

Quote:
Kind of random, but does anyone else besides me find it kind of weird that outside of the Scott family, and I'm including Quinn in that, nobody seems to care that Nathan is missing other than Mouth and Julian? They're the only two people outside of the Scott's that we've seen actually trying to help. Everyone else either doesn't mention it at all, or in Brooke's case, show's her concerned face for a couple of seconds then goes about her day. Not that I'm complaining because I actually love the fact that we haven't seen Haley turning to anyone else for support besides her family. I just find it a little weird that nobody seems to care that he's missing.
No shock there. Truly, NH need to get better friends. That being said, I'm so glad that the show has gone back to the season seven format, with the split spheres between the Scotts and Brooke and Co. I'll confess that I'm not too broken up that there haven't been too many scenes of BH, for a number of reasons. It's been a nice reprieve from the horror of season eight for me. Praise be.
Tumblaaaa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread