Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fear x less
I'm going to join the party and ask for a PM too Li_Campos, if it's not too much trouble! Thank ya

Not at all, you got a PM!
Old 06-19-2004, 11:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I feel really bad asking for a PM for the song, but can someone send it to me.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KaosChikNC
I feel really bad asking for a PM for the song, but can someone send it to me.
you got a PM
Old 06-19-2004, 07:13 PM
New Fan

new fan

Hi everyone! I am a new fan! I have loved Joie since I first saw her on OTH! I think she is an wicked AWESOME siner. I feel bad since I am a newbie and all for asking, but can someone send me her songs too? I would greatly appreciate it and be forever in your debt! lol!
Old 06-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Re: new fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jessi87
Hi everyone! I am a new fan! I have loved Joie since I first saw her on OTH! I think she is an wicked AWESOME siner. I feel bad since I am a newbie and all for asking, but can someone send me her songs too? I would greatly appreciate it and be forever in your debt! lol!
You got a PM
Old 06-20-2004, 10:57 AM
New Fan

THANK YOU!!

Li_Campos

Thank You SOOOOO much!!!!!!!I love the songs! I love Day After Tomorrow!! thank you so much!!! If you have any more of her songs, and it is not too much trouble, I would love to hear them. But if it too much trouble than don't worry about it!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Re: THANK YOU!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jessi87
Li_Campos

Thank You SOOOOO much!!!!!!!I love the songs! I love Day After Tomorrow!! thank you so much!!! If you have any more of her songs, and it is not too much trouble, I would love to hear them. But if it too much trouble than don't worry about it!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Jessi87, yw! you got a PM, kay?
Old 06-20-2004, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

lol, this thread is full of "you've got a PM"! i think people can tell when they get them Li, lol

its great we can share Joie's music tho because she has the most amazing voice. i've been listening to ger CD so much, tho im kinda stuck on Dont Walk Away at the moment. its soo pretty.
Old 06-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~
lol, this thread is full of "you've got a PM"! i think people can tell when they get them Li, lol

its great we can share Joie's music tho because she has the most amazing voice. i've been listening to ger CD so much, tho im kinda stuck on Dont Walk Away at the moment. its soo pretty.

, yup, full of PMs, yeah it`s good, she has an amzing voice, so natural and she sings with so much passion!
I`m listening her CD now, can`t stop listening, i`m listening Honestly, just listened Don`t Walk Away, yup i love these two, sooo beautiful, thank`s again Maz, and yeah it`s good to share cuz..we love make Joie`s fans happy, right? i mean you put a huge goofy smile on my face let`s share!
Hope we talk soon
for all
Old 06-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

I really hate to request a PM, but any chance someone can send it to me as well?
Old 06-20-2004, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
I really hate to request a PM, but any chance someone can send it to me as well?
You have a PM.

So here is a question. If you could bug Joie to record one song, what would it be?

I'd totally be a brat and say, "write a new one just for us fans!" But if not, I'd adore to hear her sing Jeff Buckley's Last Goodbye. Or the female part of the Wicked duet, "As Long as You're Mine." I'd have lots of requests LOL.

Last edited by cliffieluv; 06-20-2004 at 04:14 PM
Old 06-20-2004, 06:44 PM
New Fan

oh god this must be irritating, but could you be my best friend and pm me too? thanks bunches!
Old 06-20-2004, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Li_Campos thank you SO much for the PM! She sings so well! I just loved them both..Honestly was really pretty. What's 'Don't Walk Away'? Did she actually put out a cd at one time or something?
Old 06-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

miriboom - You got a PM!

fear x less you`re welcom! "Don`t Walk Away" is one of her songs from her CD,
Old 06-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fear x less
Li_Campos thank you SO much for the PM! She sings so well! I just loved them both..Honestly was really pretty. What's 'Don't Walk Away'? Did she actually put out a cd at one time or something?
You can read up about her cd Preincarnate at JLC.com.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread