Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2004, 06:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Sprinkle: Don't forget the James Lafferty - Haley James connection.

Some quotes from Joie about James...

Bethany: James is level-headed and a good sport.

From that MSN Chat:

Shorty_Lau in Onstage_1: I'm not sure if this was asked since I just arrived but I guess the main question is how well does James Lafferty kiss? lol

Bethany Joy Lenz: (laughs) You'll have to ask his girlfriend about that one.

Does anyone have that one quote from James on BJL? It's from the unaired MTV diary stuff. I remember that James said that she was always singing on set, and he complimented her National Anthem.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dare.you.to.move
Does anyone have that one quote from James on BJL? It's from the unaired MTV diary stuff. I remember that James said that she was always singing on set, and he complimented her National Anthem.
This is what James said about Joy:

"Joy sings a lot. Joy’s constantly, always, always using her voice. You know, she sings between takes and stuff. I always laugh because she’s always singing some show tune that I have no idea what it is or where it’s from or when it’s from or she just made it up. But uh yeah, she does have an incredible voice and she’s a very talented girl. And um when she sang the national anthem, I’ll be honest, I've never heard a national anthem like that, I think that’s probably my favorite national anthem I’ve ever heard because I wanted to hear more after it was over. It was really great."
Old 07-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I what James said about Joy. What a sweetheart

Old 07-16-2004, 01:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I also love how James said "uh" and "um" in that quote...it means he's nervous when he talks about Joie. We all know what that means...
Old 07-16-2004, 02:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jessica, you know it! That's why Bethany's always laughing (nervously) around him, heh. I.E the chat and the Wb radio interview
Old 07-16-2004, 07:16 AM
Jay
Master Fan

so Joie is now known as "B-Dawg". good job James. so i guess james will be called as "Hot Dawg" by Joie.

any word of JL's doing the nominations together at the TCA awards? i know wishful thinking
Old 07-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
so Joie is now known as "B-Dawg". good job James. so i guess james will be called as "Hot Dawg" by Joie.
Hot Dawg?

This should be here...

The JL's radio interview: (to promote the season finale)
DJ: Speaking of lovey-dovey, what are those makeout scenes like?
B: Oh!
J: You make out, you kiss, they, y'know walk in on us with a camera while we're making out. ( Oh, James!)
B: Right. laughs
DJ: Hey, I'm speaking with James Lafferty and Bethany Joy Lenz from One Tree Hill on the WB's New Tuesday.
J: What's goin' on?
B: Hello.
DJ: So tonight, the big season finale.
J: Oh, yeah.
DJ: Nathan and Haley are about to take their relationship to another level.
B: Oh, the relationship's definately going to another level, I mean...
DJ: This could be Haley's first time.
B: Yeah. Y'know, you're gonna be shocked and blown away, and that's all I can give you. (<= sneaky, Bethany...sneaky!!!)
J: Go, Nathan.
B: laughs
DJ: Your relationship with Lucas, played my Chad Michael Murray, is intense for both of you.
J: It's a very tangled web. ( at James)
B: Your best guy friend, that relationship always gets a little sticky.
J: Exactly.
DJ: Gimore Girls comes on right before One Tree Hill on the WB.
J: Yep.
DJ: And it seems like Rory could actually use some dating advice.
B: I think she's a cool chick. She'll figure it out.
DJ: Alright, we'll be watchin'! (Oh yeah, we sure did!)

I apologize for my commentary. I love this interview so much. I heard it before the season finale and I still had nooooo idea that they'd get married. The JL's did such a good job of hiding it.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dare.you.to.move

J: You make out, you kiss, they, y'know walk in on us with a camera while we're making out. ( Oh, James!)
B: Right. laughs

- - - - -
J: Go, Nathan.
B: laughs

Those are my favorite parts hehe. I love that interview! I was spoiled and I still didn't know they were getting married. So out of the blue!
Old 07-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Its my four hundred post, yah!

Anyways, I got the real story behind the B-dawg story... from dare so thanks a bunch you!

Warning: Do not read if you're a hard-core JL's shipper

I can't hear James call her "B-Dawg on my audio, but I know he says, "Big round of applause!" right before she comes out to sing. I think that person who heard "B-Dawg" might have misheard him. That's my theory. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble. But if you want, you can just pretend I never posted this. Please don't hate me.

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lol, I thought that more than one person heard him say B-dawg...oh well it doesn't really matter because in my own shipper world he did say that
Old 07-16-2004, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Dude, I could have sworn I heard him say B-Dawg and someone else heard it too so I wasn't crazy. Oh well, even so it's cute.

Love the JL radio interview, their best interview of each of them ever which helps me on my theory that they should definately always interview together.

Yeah Jizzle~ Chad to James on a scene well done

I wrote this song about a girl I didn't like, I still don't like her- Gavin DeGraw- 3/8/05
Old 07-17-2004, 01:52 AM
Absolute Fan

ITA, Definately together. Look at what happened when James went to TRL by himself. And compare that to when they went to TRL together...we got compliments on guitar playing...and arm sliding!
Old 07-17-2004, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw James on "The Menu" and he said some nice things about Joie. I thought ya'll might wanna know.

Bethany is of course my co-star on the show. She plays Haley. And we've gotten to know each other pretty well. And she's a really great girl. She's a really nice girl and she's extremely, extremely talented.

Old 07-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for that Lindsey! Well it's official she's realllly nice No it's just that he's so enthralled by her he doesn't know what else to say lol. But yeah talent is a turn on and we know he thinks she's talented!
Old 07-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Absolute Fan

What's with the "of course"?