Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, you guys know we tried to put the JLs together this summer. They were supposed to be hosting Pepsi Smash together like I wanted but nooooo they had to go and have lives.
Thats ridiculous, they cannot have lives outside each other!!

hee

Mhmm..in that last picture, they are making love eyes i see them!! yes i do!

Thanks for the pics they are lovely
Old 06-15-2004, 07:23 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i'm all for JL's. they be great together being hosts for specials or some MTV event.
Old 06-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I am so bummed. I would have loved to see them host Pepsi Smash together. I remember I liked it so much when Chad and Hil hosted last year. That was a good show, this would have been better.
Old 06-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily
Ah, I am so bummed. I would have loved to see them host Pepsi Smash together. I remember I liked it so much when Chad and Hil hosted last year. That was a good show, this would have been better.
They did?! aw thats cute. Does anyone remember when Chad and Hil were on Dawson's together in season 5? heh! i was watching my old tapes, and i saw that. Hil was a brunette!
Old 06-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by PHILA4james
They did?! aw thats cute. Does anyone remember when Chad and Hil were on Dawson's together in season 5? heh! i was watching my old tapes, and i saw that. Hil was a brunette!
I've seen it Hil looked cool with the hair but I think i like it better in OTH.

I wish we could have seen the them host PS...

Old 06-22-2004, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

What epi of DC were Chad/Hil on together?

Lucy I love that third picture you posted with Hil looking at Bryan, and James looking at Joie. Cute-ness.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Jay
Master Fan

scherra posted the "house of blues" thing over the BJL thread at OTH board and JL"s will be there. (btw, gavin will be there to sing) wow...JL's there..nothing better than that...i can imagine GD singing "just friends" to them.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Total Fan

Thanks Bek!

Jay, thanks for reminding me... here is the news about the JL's, Bryan, and Gaven being at "House of Blues".

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek
WATCH GAVIN DEGRAW PERFORM AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES IN LA, AND ALSO SEE BETHANY JOY LENZ, BRYAN GREENBERG AND JAMES LAFFERTY!!!

Attention One Tree Hill fans! The show may be on hiatus for the summer, but that doesn't mean you can't see your favorite WB faces. On Tuesday, July 6 Gavin DeGraw will be playing at the House of Blues on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles.

Not good enough? Bethany Joy Lenz (Haley) and Bryan Greenberg (Jake) will perform as well. James Lafferty (Nathan) will be the host for the evening and Marc Broussard will be performing alongside Gavin. This is a performance you won't want to miss. Doors open at 7:30pm.

Buy tickets
If only I didn't live on the other coast!
Old 06-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Darn I wish I would be able to go or at least see it on tv.

How cool...both JL's in the same place at the same time.
Old 06-22-2004, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait to go! Its going to be great... especially getting to hear Bethany sing live .

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Yea Pat, i really wish i could go but i dont think thats possible so i really hope that its on tv...its gonna be so awesome!...i realllly wanna hear her sing!

And since the JL's will be there together, i reallly hope we get some great photos of them together...and then i'll be in heaven.

Awesome art, Bekah! They're just too pretty together..
Old 06-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

House of Blues Concert

Hopefully, at this event the JL's will be able to interact and have some fun.

I don't know why, but James hosting this event is so cute. Maybe because he's so shy.

Schari
Old 06-23-2004, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what he'll say about her or will he just read off the teleprompter. Hope he does both.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Re: House of Blues Concert

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Schari~
Hopefully, at this event the JL's will be able to interact and have some fun.

I don't know why, but James hosting this event is so cute. Maybe because he's so shy.

Schari
Well im gonna have to agree with both points, esp that first one Just gimme some JL lovin and i can last the summer. maybe

plus, james hosting? too cute. Lets just hope he doesnt stick his foot in his mouth. heh. same goes for joie. Lord, are they a match made in heaven or what?
Old 06-23-2004, 09:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really wish I could go to this. Joie AND Bryan singing? James hosting? Someone better sneak in a camera!

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

|| NS+HJS || FC+TLF || DD+LM ||
Closed Thread   Post New Thread