Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But I always love to hear what they did during their childhood that I def can see their parents doing that to their kids..

Oh Jimmy and Lydia.
Tumblaaaa
Old 11-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really want to hear their holidays childhood stories so badly.. Because I think that it was so amusing to see how they acting on holidays..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really want to hear their holidays childhood stories so badly.. Because I think that it was so amusing to see how they acting on holidays..
OMG yes! I was hoping Quinn and Haley would talk about their Thanksgiving memories during the Thanksgiving episode but apparently having sex with Clay was super important for Quinn. Fail with that.
Tumblaaaa
Old 11-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

The Halloween and Thanksgiving episode was great opportunities for some stories but too bad they didn't capitalize on it. I bet this family holidays are crazy.

Thanksgiving episode was terrible imo. They had way to many characters. Maybe if they cut some scenes with Chase, Erin, Victoria, Sylvia than we could of had some thanksgiving stories from Haley and Quinn when they were younger.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The Halloween and Thanksgiving episode was great opportunities for some stories but too bad they didn't capitalize on it. I bet this family holidays are crazy.

Thanksgiving episode was terrible imo. They had way to many characters. Maybe if they cut some scenes with Chase, Erin, Victoria, Sylvia than we could of had some thanksgiving stories from Haley and Quinn when they were younger.

Who can forget the riveting scenes of Chase at Tric playing ping pong ball with....himself! So necessary. I swear this freaking show. It's so damn good at wasting film.
Tumblaaaa
Old 11-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Addicted Fan

I won't ever forgive Mark for having every character on the show at NH's for thanksgiving dinner but couldn't even bother to have Quinn and Clay there. Since when is Alex and Sylvia close friends to NH? To have them over her own sister is I don't know, have no words.

There should have been TWO family dinners, one at NH with only NHJCQ than the other with BJVSMM at Brooke's house. Everybody else shouldn't even have been in the episode.

Bet I could have come up with a better thanksgiving episode that would expand on The James Family history.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There should have been TWO family dinners, one at NH with only NHJCQ than the other with BJVSMM at Brooke's house. Everybody else shouldn't even have been in the episode.
Amen. That would have been perfect/helpful when I had to fastforward through all the inane crap that involved those outside of NH.

Quote:
Bet I could have come up with a better thanksgiving episode that would expand on The James Family history.
Oh for sure. I guess we're just lucky John Norris didn't write the episode. Then we would've gotten another wtf speech made by Haley. The one she made in the Thanksgiving episode was the only saving grace of that episode.
Tumblaaaa
Old 11-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying aimlessly (View Post)
OMG yes! I was hoping Quinn and Haley would talk about their Thanksgiving memories during the Thanksgiving episode but apparently having sex with Clay was super important for Quinn. Fail with that.
I guess that having sex w/ Clay is so much important than having Thanksgiving w/ her own family.. Even it's very strange when the writers think of that..

But again, like you guys say that we totally can do so much better than the writers on this show who don't think w/ downstairs brain..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The one she made in the Thanksgiving episode was the only saving grace of that episode.
LMAO i seriously remember zippo from that episode. Total blur. LOL It's a shame they wasted the screentime that H could have had. The writers were only interested in sex games between CQ and BJ the entire season.

Old 11-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
LMAO i seriously remember zippo from that episode. Total blur. LOL It's a shame they wasted the screentime that H could have had.
They could have made the episode so poignant and beautiful but as always they failed.

Quote:
The writers were only interested in sex games between CQ and BJ the entire season.
Ugh.

Quote:
But again, like you guys say that we totally can do so much better than the writers on this show who don't think w/ downstairs brain..
So very true.
Tumblaaaa
Old 11-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Do you remember that picture from the slideshow where Haley, Quinn, Taylor were helping their mom bake. Wish we had a similar scene with all the girls grown up maybe in 717 kinda like what they did with the photograph on the couch. Mark could have cut out all the pointless stuff like Alex/Alexandra/Julian, Mouth/Millie/Owen. Clay/Katie for more moments between the sisters and their dying mom.

Little Girl by Lydia is Haley since she looks like the youngest out of the girls.
The middle girl is Taylor.
The little girl with the glasses is Quinn because I remember Lydia saying in 7x16 how everyone at school use to make fun of Quinn and her big glasses.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess; 11-24-2011 at 12:25 AM
Old 11-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you remember that picture from the slideshow where Haley, Quinn, Taylor were helping their mom bake. Wish we had a similar scene with all the girls grown up maybe in 717 kinda like what they did with the photograph on the couch.
That would have been cute, though part of me is glad we just got Haley/Lydia cooking together. I think it reflected how it was something special that Haley and Lydia probably did together and that later it was nice mirror to the Haley/Jamie scene after Lydia's funeral. That and the scene when Lydia tell her the recipe for her soup and talks about Jimmy, is one of my fave scenes from that arc.

Awwwz cute pic. Thanks for posting.

I always thought the middle girl was Vivian. I think the middle girl is too old to be Taylor especially since Taylor is supposed to be younger than Quinn. I always assumed the pic was of Taylor, Quinn, and Vivian, since Haley had blonde hair growing up and all three girls are brunette.
Tumblaaaa

Last edited by flying aimlessly; 11-24-2011 at 12:32 AM
Old 11-24-2011, 12:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I always thought the middle girl was Vivian. I think the middle girl is too old to be Taylor especially since Taylor is supposed to be younger than Quinn.
Always thought it goes Haley-Quinn-Taylor.-brother-brother-Vivian. They never explained it on the show except that Haley is the youngest but swore I read in a interview Shantel saying how Haley and Quinn are the closest in age.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

I think when Taylor showed up in season two, the show implied that she was the closest to Haley in age. She didn't say anything explicit but Taylor being the second youngest was definitely hinted at. I think with Quinn they just decided to make it come off as her being the closet to Haley in age without any real thought to what they had previously established. I mean the show was going to make Quinn the baby of the family until there was an uproar. Totally another sign of the continuity problems the show has and the lack of care they've truly given to the age order of the James family with regards to what they've established originally. But to me, I've always seen it as brother, Vivian, brother, Quinn, Taylor, Haley.
Tumblaaaa
Old 11-24-2011, 12:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying aimlessly (View Post)
I think when Taylor showed up in season two, the show implied that she was the closest to Haley in age. She didn't say anything explicit but Taylor being the second youngest was definitely hinted at. I think with Quinn they just decided to make it come off as her being the closet to Haley in age without any real thought to what they had previously established. I mean the show was going to make Quinn the baby of the family until there was an uproar. Totally another sign of the continuity problems the show has and the lack of care they've truly given to the age order of the James family with regards to what they've established originally. But to me, I've always seen it as brother, Vivian, brother, Quinn, Taylor, Haley.
I agree that it was hinted at during season 2 that Taylor was the second youngest because Haley and Taylor use to share bunk beds but that won't stop Mark from changing some stuff, he is known for that. Just go and watch Haley's speech to Brooke during the reception in 813. LOL

But the reason why I think Haley and Quinn are around the same age is because of the picture from 8x16 which I guess is Mark's hint to the audience that they are the youngest of the family. Quinn looks to be a year older than Haley here.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread