Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Holidays!!

The Holiday Season is upon us once again and the Bethany Joy Mods would like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season, no matter what, when or how you may be celebrating! Another wonderful year has gone by and Joy fans have been incredibly blessed in 2009! Not only have we received a lot of goodies from Joy, Everly and more, but this board keeps on rocking! We want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you, old and new posters, for your wonderful posts and for keeping this board the amazing board that it truly is! Krys, Jyo nor I could be more honored to mod this board and to post here with all of you fellow Joy fans! What a truly wonderful group we are! We want to wish you all a very amazing and safe Holiday Season and hope that it brings you happiness and new memories with your family and friends for the new coming year! May you get all that you wish for!

heart packed in ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

AWWW this is so sweet! We have the best mods evah, for reals. Thanks Caro, Krys, and Jo! That art is ADORABLE btdubs. Happy holidays to everyone!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for gettting this started, Caro. That art is awesomesauce, guh!

I just want to ditto Caro's words and sentiments, we have been so lucky and blessed this year in terms of the Joyness we have gotten, and the board keeps on being such an amazing place, and that's down to all the posters here. I feel so lucky as a poster to be part of this board, and even more so as a mod. It really is an honour, and I feel blessed to be a mod here.

I really really hope that you all have a wonderful holiday, and that it's spent surrounded with love and those who are dearest to your hearts. I hope that you have a great start to the new year, and the year ahead brings you everything you wish for.

Thanks again for making the board what it is, and have an amazing holiday, because really, you guys MORE than deserve it!

Thanks Shanna, that means A LOT. But seriously, Krys and Caro are the best co-mods, thank you!

(Hee, I have a thing about penguins at Christmas.)
Join&Vote MISFITS

Last edited by missviolet; 12-14-2009 at 02:42 PM
missviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks so much Caro, Krys, and Jo! I too, hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, thanks to you guys, the mods! I hope y'all have a great holidays as well. Hope you guys get everything you ever wish for and more. Enjoy the holidays, everybody!
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you very much, Caro, Krystal, Jo! I hope that you guys and everyone has a wonderful Holiday and enjoy everything you have...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

C, thanks so much for getting this thread going for us. Love, love, love. The art is absolutely and amazingly gorgeous. Gah. You outdid yourself. Thanks again, sweets.

Also, thanks so much to everyone for all of the kind sentiments. So heartwarming.

I also want to ditto what my co-mods have already said.

We're winding down another year, another year that's been absolutely, positively, and insanely amazing as a Joy fan. I'm so very thankful for the year this has been as a Joy fan. Joy continues to wow us, as an actress, as a musician, as a director, now as a restaurant owner, and other endeavors, too, and we're lucky enough that she's taking us along for the ride, and spoiling us with so many goodies along the way. The goodness we've had from her, and from Everly, and from OTH, and from other ways linked to Joy this year has been mind blowing.

I also continue to be thankful for all of you, who continue to share in all of the goodness with us. Who continue to squee and gush about Joy over here, who continue to support Joy, Joy's Board, and my moderation team. My moderation team, which I super duper heart, and am lucky to have with me. Many of you have become great friends along the way, too. So, added bonus. It really has been a great year.

Here's to wishing all of you the best and happiest of holiday seasons, where all of your wishes come true. May your holidays be filled with nothing but warmth and joy, only good things, and for any and all of you who will be doing some traveling, have safe travels.

Here's to 2010 being just as good, no, even better than 2009 for Joy, for our board, and for all of us, too!

- Bethany Joy

Last edited by shoots up a flare; 12-14-2009 at 05:14 PM
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Awww Krys you're so sweet! <3 I LOVEEE that art too! Thank again mods, y'all rock!
Old 12-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy holidays, lovelies Love the arts <3

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Love this thread, so pretty!

Caro, Krys and Jo, you three truly are the best mods and to everyone, I love posting with all you guys!

I haven't been posting as much lately, but I will after the holidays and while I'm on now I just want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday
Old 12-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Happy Holidays everyone, posters old and new, it's been a lovely experience being a member over here!

Thanks to our amazing mods Caro, Krys and Jo for creating such a great atmosphere, it's without a doubt the place to be if you ask me!

The arts in here are so cute, thanks for sharing them!
flash502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

I'm up to my 100th post and I wanted to save it for here because yes I'm that much of a cornball. I've only been posting here now for a couple of weeks and I'm beginning to just know you ladies and everyone else, but I just want to say how much I'm enjoying myself at this board. Everyone here is so friendly and the discussions are always fun and I think that is so much in part because of you three. So thank you so much for being great mods and thank you for the holiday messages.
flying aimlessly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Ms.
Passionate Fan

Happy Holidays, guys! I hope everyone has a wonderful time with their loved ones!

With all of this Everly stuff, the makings of a good Christmas have definitely already started!

I don't know if I'll be posting after today until after Christmas, but I hope everyone makes their holidays a wonderful time. Much love!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Happy Holidays Fellow Joy Fans!!!

I´m wishing that everyone will get what they wish for..Have a joyous holiday!!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Merry Christmas to you three too!

"I make music for the ears,
not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
bless your soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread