Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2004, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that both Nathan and Haley were at fault, but I feel more sympathy for Nathan right now because his lies seem a little more justified and selfless. I know that the reason for that is because the writers wrote it like that. I mean, at the beginning of last year, Nathan was perceived as the bad boy, the selfish and cruel one, and Haley was the good girl that everyone could relate to, many loved her and still do, me included. I don't hate her, but what she did in the latest episode sufficiently upset me, and I haven't gotten over that yet.

The promos. I've already said this on the OTH board, but the WB is known to do this, so like Whitney said, it is premature to fret about something that hasn't aired yet. And from what I can tell from the trailer, it seems like three separate shots, extremely choppy, and Haley looks drugged out and incoherent. So, I will choose to worry about it when she actually does do it, which I still firmly believe she won't do. Haley is an extremely loyal person, which is a huge reason why I love her so, and it just seems totally and completley out of character for her to do something like this. Not only is it as far from loyal as humanly possible, but it just isn't like Haley. Another reason why I don't think she will cheat is because it wasn't mentioned in the episode summary, something this important would be mentioned. I remember the Nathan/Peyton kiss, dude I freaked out, I've learned, and am still learning.

ETA: I'm good Amanda, been busy as hell, but good, and you?
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
~Audrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can never hate Haley. I love her too much for that. But I disliked her this episode. Even though Joie rocked!!!
Reply   Post New Thread