Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2008, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

Haley/Quentin: "This tutor will teach you a few things." Recall that? Yeah. Game on.

Thread start is, uhh... Work in progress... LOL.

- Bethany Joy
Old 01-11-2008, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

I'm double posting because, well! I want to leave the first spot open for us to put our thread start!

I and/or we can totally prettify it over the next few days and even change the title if we want, but!

I wanted to go ahead and get this thread started now so we could talk about these two and Haley's teaching storyline! I was going to wait for Ky to get back because we approve all threads together, but! I think she'd totally, totally co-sign on this thread, so! We're golden.

So, thoughts on this story and the character interactions between these two? I'm interested to see what everyone's take is on this storyline.

- Bethany Joy
Old 01-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for this thread Krystal! I LOVE this title, nice choice.

I can't wait to see the Quentin/Haley SL unfold. I love Haley teaching, I always wanted her to be a teacher. But you know there always that one kid like Quentin in your class, whose a total jerk. I have a feeling Quentin has a little crush on his beautiful teacher Mrs. James-Scott. I love calling her that by the way Mrs. James-Scott, hehe it it just rolls of the tongue I guess.

Anyway, I hope that maybe Haley can guide this kid in the right direction. Give him some push to do thr right thing. I can't wait to see what he's going to do in her class next and how she's going to react. He is one smartass kid
Old 01-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I think this storyline will be great
After all to me Quentin was season1 Nathan! [didnt skills and lucas make a comment into that..?] but yeah i cant wait to see how they go about this storyline
Old 01-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmaaa23 (View Post)
I think this storyline will be great
After all to me Quentin was season1 Nathan! [didnt skills and lucas make a comment into that..?] but yeah i cant wait to see how they go about this storyline
I agree I cant wait to see what happens between them, the picture of Haley and Quentin at the RC looks like it is going to be a great scene, I cant wait to see what she is saying
Old 01-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Kyrs. Yet another thread I'm really glad is out.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Quentin/Haley relationship right now, but that's only beacause Q is the world's biggest prick as of now. But with time, I'm sure the boy will change his attitude. Haley has a way with words, and her presence I'm sure will benefit Q greatly. I really want to see how their relationship progresses over a seasons time.

Quote:
I have a feeling Quentin has a little crush on his beautiful teacher Mrs. James-Scott. I love calling her that by the way Mrs. James-Scott, hehe it it just rolls of the tongue I guess.
Haha, totally. And he is definitely attracted to her. In a twisted way, Quentin was actually complimenting her. Joy's got a nice booty. I'll agree with that.

bethany joy |

Last edited by lil souljah; 01-11-2008 at 11:12 PM
Old 01-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Joy's got a nice booty. I'll agree with that.
She sure does But Haley is right "That is no way to speak to a girl, any girl, and that is absolutely no way to speak to a teacher" hehe.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

I love how Joy delivered that line. That entire scene was sadly enough, very realistic. I know a lot of people will probably think it's some sort of exaggeration, but I've heard of worse scenarios.

Kids can be really nasty, but I'm glad in the end Haley put Q in his place. And I said this before, but Quentin is so lucky all Haley ever did was fail him for the quarter and take away his extracurricular activities. Sexual harrasment isn't something people take lightly.

bethany joy |
Old 01-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

^Seriously. If Haley really wanted to, she probably could have gotten Quentin expelled on the spot. He is really lucky that Haley just failed him. I hope he learns his lesson sooner rather than later.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Ugh. Quentin's character better shape up. I understand that they probably want to draw parallels between Nathan in season one and Quentin now, you know being arrogrant, popular and talented, and how Haley is able to bring the best out in people. But I want to see what's motivating Quentin to behave so badly. Hopefully we'll get some sort of insight on his life. If not, then I'm not sure I'd be able to take his jerk persona much longer.

bethany joy |
Old 01-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see what stunts Quentin is going to pull in tomorrow night's episode. Hopefully Haley can whip him into shape. This kid needs a good smacking around, maybe that will knock some sense into him
Old 01-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I want some insight on his character, but not so much that he overpowers Haley's character, just enough to justify his actions a little. Not that having a crappy life justifies harassing your teacher, but it'd be easier to empathize with Quentin if we did know what was going on.

Hopefully the next episode we see some character development.

bethany joy |
Old 01-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

^ I totally agree with what your saying. We need to know a little more about where his coming from yet not so much that it overtakes everything.
Beautiful madness . . .
Old 01-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the thread Krystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil souljah (View Post)
I understand that they probably want to draw parallels between Nathan in season one and Quentin now, you know being arrogrant, popular and talented, and how Haley is able to bring the best out in people. But I want to see what's motivating Quentin to behave so badly.
I sooo agree with you here! I'm hoping they delve into that a little bit...and soon
-Safe
Old 01-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

So last episode there wasn't much Quentin, aside from the scene Haley had with him at the RC.

I really can't believe he'd drop out of school, especially since he has a teacher, granted he's only know her for so long, whose really making an effort to reach out to him. I know Haley's determined enough to get through that thick skull of his, he'll be playing for the Ravens in no time.

bethany joy |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread