Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really didn't like the ponytails...but loved everything else.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Another great Haley ep! She had scenes with practically all of the younger cast.

Haley-Tim: Yay, I love HT scenes! at Tim wearing Haley's perfume.

Haley-Lucas: Aww, I love that they can count on each other. They have such a sis-BIL/bff relationship. And we got a little hug. Maybe now we'll get some scenes with them working at the cafe together.

Haley and the guys: I love that she fits right in. Hehe, "I so got next." I'm gonna be saying that all the time now.

Haley and the girls: Her reaction was so cute when she saw the stripper. And of course, the pole... That must have hurt! I love what she said to Brooke and Peyton about finding love.

Haley-Nathan: She looked so cute cleaning. Hee, she even sprayed the banana (a Joie thing?). Looks like we got a little of babbling Haley again. So cute! Haha, she left them ones! And we got two hot kisses. I just loved the way she said "god, I love you." And flirty Haley is the best!!!

Haley-Deb/Dan: Oh man, I'm so scared for her.

Clothes/Make-up: Wasn't digging the pigtails, but other than that, I loved everything else. I'm so loving her hair in curls. I think my favorite outfit was the pink tank top. I also loved the brown tank/skirt.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like seeing flirty Haley too.

She looked so pretty here...love that outfit she has one.

Old 10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed this weeks episode. It was so good to see Haley and the girls hanging out. I adored the Haley/Brooke scenes. We need loads more of those. Haley basically fits in with all the characters its really cool.

Ofcourse i loved that Haley went to Luke and asked him to look out for Nathan. Their little high five was so cute. And the way she fits in with the rivercourt guys. So cool. We know she's known them just as long as Luke has, but we never really see her talking to them much, so it was cool.

I didnt like the pigtails either. but maybe that was the point? i dont know. It was so funny when she was embarassed the entire night!
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also want to add that I loved the necklace with the "H" she had on in the above picture I posted.
Old 10-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah i totally noticed that necklace in the episode too. It was cute.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23
I also want to add that I loved the necklace with the "H" she had on in the above picture I posted.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to mention that too. I loved it! So cute and I love Haley's clothes so far! They look so cute on her all the tops and stuff.

I just loved this ep and we got lots and lots of friendship between the girls. Haley going for the ple all drunk That was priceless. They did a great job with it. I was LMAO when the stripper was telling them what to do and Haley looked really drunk and was like just staring blankly at her. And could I have laughed harder when Haley realized the guy who was supposed to 'fix' the car was a stripper! Such a Brooke thing!

heart packed in ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread