Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2004, 07:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added to the list? Thanks!
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 06-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Punk: Cool banner. I love the scenes you chose. They are some of the turning points in their relationship. I love it.

Schari
Old 06-20-2004, 01:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys & gals...may i please be added to the supporters list? Thanks!

Anyways...i was wondering if ANYONE has the video clip of Nathan & Haley at the beach, when they are drunk and they skip class??? I've been looking everywhere, but i haven't found it. Thanks.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Aw, i dont have that. I so love that scene, if you get it..please pass it over.. LOL. Nathan and Haley are married, i still can't believe it. I was so shocked when i first saw that, but i know i think its completely different from any other show and i'm in love with this storyline. I just hope to god that its done correctly.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nice pics and Art guys!

My Videos
Old 06-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Audrey! Thanks for posting some pics You had some of my favorite NH scenes in there and they made me smile
Old 06-24-2004, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey! This is my first visit here! Lol. I never posted here before, shame on me! I'm usually at the NH board over at OTH board. Lol. Wow I'm making sense.

anyways love the pics.

Thanks Miss Jane for my avatar.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Hola!

Okay i LOVE Nathan and Haley and am a major shipper, but i dont post much on the OTH board, seems like everyone already has there group of friends and its hard to click..but anyways i LOVE Naley and i am really impressed with the work of James and Joie..it is amazing and they have beautiful chemistry! I think one main reason i loved their story line was because it reminded me of AW2R..but anwayss..again i LOVE nathan and haley and i have even written fanfiction called..Would It Be A Sin?
Old 06-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm loving all the pics!!

Baby C- I your avi!

Old 06-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey everyone I was watching WAO today and it reminded me why I love this couple so much! *sigh*

Me and my friend were talking about this today and I love how the writers emphasized the fact how much Haley means to Nathan. Both Dan and Deb said "I love you" to Nathan, but both times he didn't say anything back (all he said to Deb was me too or you too, something vague like that) And the one time (well two times) he say those 3 words it was to Haley.
Old 06-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sprinkle13181, I know what you mean. It's sweet how under his skin Haley has gotten Nate.

I wish we could have a deleted scene like over the OTH board N/H does....of when Haley might have told Luke or Peyton. I think that be cute.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Afternoon everyone ,

Another Tuesday is here and no OTH, this makes me feel so depress!! but if we had some reruns it wouldn't be so bad! God, I hate the WB so much right now... lol. Anyways, I can't wait to go see Gavin, Bethany, and Bryan at House of Blues, its going to be awesome.

And yes, those deleted scenes over at the OTH forums are wonderful to read during this mad hiatus time.

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree! I love to read about deleted scenes but it makes me wanna see them! Maybe, when the DVD comes out, we'll get some since they usually add some of those. And bloopers

Old 06-29-2004, 01:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah it's all about the deleted scenes and bloopers!
Old 06-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
Maybe, when the DVD comes out, we'll get some since they usually add some of those. And bloopers
I'm also looking forward to deleted scenes, bloopers and JLs & other cast commentaries. I also would love to see some audition clips.

Schari
Closed Thread   Post New Thread