Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Abby, can I add that to the beginning and to my site?

Old 09-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Go vote at the competition thread, guys!

Old 09-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne
Caroline - Wonderful start. Wow. I missed 2 pages. Aaah, I just heard part of Haley's vow. *stifles scream* Aww. And Nathan, "You're my family now." Going to change my sig now. Hee. The Reason reminds me of the song.

Carrie - Here's the preview of WB. Haley saying her wedding vow.

Charisse - You're here! Aah, we ship the same couples. We rock.

Barbara - Hey, if you are here let me tell you this. I love your fics!!! I finished Tainted Illusions and Call in the Night in one sitting. You're a great writer.

all

I'm here!!!!! I'm here!! LOL! Hello!! Glad you liked the fics!! I started another one, but...I'm stumped. It's called "Stoic Facade" (Yeah, me and weird titles, LOL) but I dunno where to take it...it needs more...everything!! it might just be another short one, we'll see. I have yet to even post the first part!! How'd you like Finding Our Way Back?!?! That way, by far, my favorite one to write!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!!
Old 09-05-2004, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Barbara, this cannot be said enough..you really are an awesome writer!
Old 09-06-2004, 01:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Bus Stop (texture from Tre-xture, brushes from Brushed!, "Bus Stop" lyrics by The Hollies)

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 09-06-2004, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

Susan!!!..thats GORGEOUS! WOW! I just love how u blended the scenes together and the words!..awwww ..just beautiful..if you don't mind, I'm gonna add it to the NH thread at the couple board.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I absolutely love 'Finding Our Way Back!' WOW! It's just amazing. I love how you captured Haley and Nathan's chaarcters and I really liked their son, Nick and how mean he was to Jamie! It was just totally amazing and I'd love to read more fics like that

That art is Gorgeous! Like said, I love the blend Amazing Can I add to my site with credit of course?

Old 09-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by cmba310
Good morning everyone

Thanks for the heads-up on the couple pic posted on the WB homepage, Michelle. I'd like to say I'm surprised, but its the WB so truthfully its what I would expect. If we want to look at the glass as half full, though, at least we know that there are couple pics, so our JL pics can't be far behind (are any of our super slueths up to playing with the url's to try and uncover them?)

Tammy, Thanks for the countdown! Glad the painting is going well. You are quite the self-sufficient home owner, aren't you? Painting is on my list of home improvements next spring. Can't really say I'm looking forward to it, though.

SMs, Ally, Bekah, Shannon, Mara and Nicole

Okay, I must go and prepare for my meeting this morning, but before I do, I'm going to drop off a couple presents...no, not as good as JL couple pics, but a little something to tide us over for now.

In honor of all those who are starting/going back to school today, here's a fun little quiz:

Question: What does insomnia + my overactive imagination equal?

Answer: A "new promo” , of course. A “promo” that answers the question “What thoughts are running through Nathan’s mind as Haley says her vows?” They just may be thoughts that bring a joyful tear to our big softie’s (© Bekah) eye.

Click on the picture above to view or right click and “save target as” to download.

And, the WB really did show a new promo last night. Its actually the same one that’s on their website promoting CMM’s behind-the-scenes look at OTH tonight.

promo
** Don’t post this direct link on any message boards outside of Fan Forum.** (If you take this link to another thread on this board, please post the previous sentence with the link).
OMG! I am crying! I heard Haley say this before but to see the look on Nathan's face...

Old 09-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

C, I know!..Did you see the tear in his eye..or at least whats thought to be a tear..how freaking aweeeeeeeee worthy!!!!
Old 09-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! <-------- Tears of aweness! OMG! I can't wait to actually see this whole thing happening. It's definitely gonna be one of my absolute fave scnes ever! And think when we get to hear their vows, which I think they said we would? Anyway, I'm gonna start bawling.

ETA: I love the pic of Nathana nd Haley that have up on WB's site where they are in bed and you can see Nathan's wedding ring. IIIH!!Giddy!

Old 09-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aww, they're so in love. I know this is the WB, and they'll inevitably find a way to screw N/H up. But with this marriage, they have an unbreakable bond, and it comforts me knowing that no matter what happens, they'll be together in the end. A TRUE love story...

I can't wait for the first time someone calls Haley, Mrs. Scott...like at the dentist. "Mrs. Scott, the doctor is ready for you."
Old 09-07-2004, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I am preparing myself for the bad stuff that is gonna make me cry[] but I know they are gonna be together in the end, like you said so it's gonna be all worth it if we get our happy ending.

That is gonna be so funny! I can imagine Brooke or Peyton calling her mrs Scott.

Old 09-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for adding me to the list!

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne

Charisse - You're here! Aah, we ship the same couples. We rock. [/B]
ABBY! - What's up? Long time no speak! Yes, I see we still ship the same couples Great minds think alike. I've been an OTH fan since the beginning and of course, Naley too! Beautiful fanart, btw. U should stop by at the OTH messageboard, too.

Risse
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

the "promo"! I just love the look on Nathan's face (and the tear!).

I'm sure everyone's read all the OTH season 2 stuff at thewb.com, but I just saw it and I must comment.
Quote:
Just when Haley thinks she's found everything she ever wanted with Nathan, a door involving her musical ability is opened, one that will challenge all she thought she knew about herself.
Okay, so I'm thinking this sounds a little familiar. Like season 3 of Roswell maybe. Like Michael & Maria. I'm hoping they handle this a little differently. I mean, I was a big fan of M&M when Roswell was on, and I actually sort of liked that storyline with Maria (the beginning of it anyway), but that doesn't mean everybody with musical talent should follow the same road. Plus, I don't really need anything to remind me of season 3 of Roswell; I'm still trying to pretend it never happened.

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
That art is Gorgeous! Like said, I love the blend Amazing Can I add to my site with credit of course? [/B]
Thanks. And sure, you can add it to your site, no problem.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 09-08-2004, 02:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yay Yay Yay....2 more weeks! I sooooo cannot wait for this show to start....im gonna go insane before the premiere I just know it...lol im pathetic but come on..with all of these great promos and pics they have been throwing our way....I just cant wait!!!!!!

ohhhhh and did anyone get to see the Behind the Scenes new season update that they said CMM was gonna do tonight? BC it didn't show here in Iowa anyway...ugh ticks me off!!

~Carrie~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread