Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

I even liked the scene where Miranda was reading the tabloid It was too funny when she was saying that at least the baby would be cute. Haley looked like she wanted to strangle her, it cracked me up!

*Stephanie
Old 10-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

LMFAO yea she was like 'why would you say that?' and her face was totally scary! I would not mess with angry Haley
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 10-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

I thought that Haley will throw tabloid at her when she walk away..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlyshorty85 (View Post)
I thought that Haley will throw tabloid at her when she walk away..
I thought that too! It looked like she was about to throw it, but then she restrained herself. That would have been pretty funny if she did throw it though, combine that with the slap and it would look like Haley had some anger management issues in this episode.

*Stephanie
Old 10-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah... I was like no Haley, don't do it, but she was going to, but didn't... I like the part when Miranda say after the reporter left that she hate us, but who read reviews anyway or something like that...

is that what you want?

Old 10-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the Haley/Miranda scenes tonight. I'm not really sure where she stands though, like if she wants to be Haley's friend or just her boss. Because after she stuck up for her, I thought they might work towards friendship, but then what she said at Tric, I was confused again.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL Exactly but like I said in the Ep discussion thread, I see her as a Victoria pretty much. She's a betch but still looks after the people she cares for in a way, well in her own strange way really. LOL But I liked the scenes with the reporter, hilarious and Haley's face was so damn funny. LMAO

Old 10-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

But yeah I hope that Haley and Miranda will have more scenes. I love their presence on screen together and while their relationship might be confusing now, I'm digging it so far. I hope they really start working on Haley's album together, I think that will produce great scenes for them,
Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Krys, add me please!

I liked their scenes last night. Really interested to see the show develop this relationship more, definitely a bonus this season I never expected.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh just thinking about Haley singing more makes me excited And ya know, I could actually see Miranda helping her out on that. I guess they will have one of those "I like you, kind of, but I am going to act bitchy anyway" kind of relationship that they have started now in a way. Still, in the end I think it could be a good team.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Krys, can you add me please.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 10-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

I loved the Haley/Miranda scenes we got in the ep.

Quote:
And ya know, I could actually see Miranda helping her out on that. I guess they will have one of those "I like you, kind of, but I am going to act bitchy anyway" kind of relationship that they have started now in a way. Still, in the end I think it could be a good team.
You put it perfectly. I really really hope we get to see more of them, because I kinda like that Haley has someone there to watch out for her professionally, and to keep her focused? I'm not sure if I'm explaining it properly but I like how she's there for Haley professionally, and helping her get the best out of herself.
Join&Vote MISFITS
Old 10-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
because I kinda like that Haley has someone there to watch out for her professionally, and to keep her focused? I'm not sure if I'm explaining it properly but I like how she's there for Haley professionally, and helping her get the best out of herself.
I totally get you. I said this before I think, but I think the reason Peyton didn't push Haley to work on her record and record songs and such was because she was her friend. Miranda (as of now anyway) doesn't have that relationship with Haley, so I think she WILL make her work. That's why she was sent there in the first place. We saw her make Haley do the interview yesterday, even though she was down because of the Renee thing. So yeah I really like that Miranda is looking out for Haley and wants the best out of her music and RBR.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really like when she want to get serious when it come to Haley's music included record label, but doesn't want thing like personal effect her, but I like it so far even I thought that I wouldn't like her when she think about herself or stuff like that.. So I was wrong about her...

is that what you want?

Old 10-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
I totally get you. I said this before I think, but I think the reason Peyton didn't push Haley to work on her record and record songs and such was because she was her friend. Miranda (as of now anyway) doesn't have that relationship with Haley, so I think she WILL make her work. That's why she was sent there in the first place. We saw her make Haley do the interview yesterday, even though she was down because of the Renee thing. So yeah I really like that Miranda is looking out for Haley and wants the best out of her music and RBR.
Oh, glad that I wasn't talking total gibberish then. LOL I think you're spot on with the Peyton thing. You could almost feel that Peyton was reluctant to push/say anything to Haley because they are friends, and with everything else she had going on. Plus, Haley was still pretty much in teacher mode, and perhaps she was hoping that she wouldn't be out of it for too long so that's maybe why she wasn't really pushing her OWN music. But yes, now that Miranda is here, running the administrative side of things, Haley now has the time to focus and really work on her music, and Miranda is going to make sure that Haley does. The interview is the perfect example. You could see that Haley wasn't in the mood to give an interview, and had Miranda not been there, she probably wouldn't have given it. But, Miranda 'put her foot down', and basically told Haley to get into interview mode. It just shows that Miranda is doing her job, and in a way, maybe doesn't want to shut RBR down (although the jury is still out on that one), again looking out for Haley. I am actually really liking Miranda, and on a sidenote, India is a total sweetheart.
Join&Vote MISFITS
Closed Thread   Post New Thread