Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

I would love to see some playful and meaningful scenes in between them plus some little more childhood stories about them..

Quote:
Yes playful fun scenes would be nice. I think the last ones we got were in the superhero monstrocity of an episode which is SO not okay. So not.
I really hope that they are NOT going to do this again because I tend use mute button for whole time for this episode..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do hope we get some filming pics of the twp. It would be SO MUCH love.
Yes! That would be love.
Tumblaaaa
Old 06-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Random rant

About the thanksgiving episode, I still don't understand why the writers decided to keep Clay and Quinn from dinner. They can have Quinn have girls time with Brooke, Alex etc but can't even have her and Clay attend something meaningful like thanksgiving dinner. If anyone would be thankful to spend some time with all their friends and family, its them.

When Haley was saying what she was thankful for, there could have been a moment there between Quinn and her... Arrrgh another missed opportunity by this show but what else is new, OTH is known for that.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I was kind of bummed about that, too. It would've been the perfect opportunity to get some really meaningful scenes between them since it was the first Thanksgiving without their mom.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

It's just odd that they couldn't wait til the end of the day, so they can do whatever they can do since it seems that they just couldn't get enough of each other than spending the day w/ their family/friend.. Oh well.. But I really like what she said to Haley about her to show how much she truly grateful to have her everyday, but not on the holiday..

is that what you want?

Old 06-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that was an unnecessary decision on part of the show to have Quinn go home with Clay. It also just didn't make sense based on as someone said, the fact that it was their first Thanksgiving without their mother. That and Quinn had just almost lost her life, Haley had been depressed, need I go on.
Tumblaaaa
Old 06-23-2011, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Few things on this show make sense to me but I definitely agree. The Thanksgiving episode would have been a great opportunity for some sisterly bonding. I really think it's annoying when OTH usually does the whole two characters spend time together in an ep or two and then suddenly, they don't exist in the same space for 15 episodes in a row. It's been a lot of this with HQ and it sucks. I LOVED their relationship in s8 and they should have had more of it.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

Usually I would be annoyed at the lack of scenes but considering how much of a fail S8 was, I was actually quite happy with the HQ we got. It was quality, it didn't want to make me roll my eyes (NC) or pull my hair (every character bar Haley) or yell at how inbalanced the scenes are (BH) or get upset at the lack of depth (NH)...so that's a win in my books.

As long as we continue to get great scenes and I continue to feel happy when I think of them, then that's all I expect at this stage with the show.

But I do agree that there's so many missed opportunities when it comes to family scenes (HQ, HQJ, NHJQ) and teh thanksgiving ep was one of them.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just don't like the gap that they have between scenes when it comes to the characters. I thought HQ was lacking in a few of the eps in row, at least scene quality wise.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Such a cute scene.

Credit: motherfishcaker

Last edited by TwilightPrincess; 06-23-2011 at 01:09 PM
Old 06-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearts that kill (View Post)
I just don't like the gap that they have between scenes when it comes to the characters. I thought HQ was lacking in a few of the eps in row, at least scene quality wise.
I agree. It seemed like after the first four or so episodes of the season, we didn't get anything substantial with HQ until the second half of the season. Even then, I still thought there were some missed opportunities here and there. Kind of like when Quinn had a heart to heart with Alex about her attack during Brooke's wedding episode. That was a conversation she should've been having with her sister, imo.

I still loved what we got in s8, but I think there were some missed opportunities with HQ. I hope we continue to get great scenes betwee them next season.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Yeah the show definitely dropped the ball a number of times both this season and last season. It's not shocking given this show, but most of the time it's just nonsensical. As you guys pointed out there were just scenes that should have definitely gone down and just didn't. It's so freaking annoying.

Love that art. So cute.
Tumblaaaa
Old 06-24-2011, 07:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree w/ you guys.. I never understand why they just saw this opportunity and just using it, but instead they rather to do something else..

Beside, I really love their scenes in season 8 since I love how they saying to each other and did for each other that made me really enjoy them the most..

is that what you want?

Old 06-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

They were love in season eight. I mean I adored them in season seven, especially with the Lydia arc but I felt like season eight they gave them some good quality and balance.
Tumblaaaa
Old 06-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here. Season 8 is my fave for them as well. I especially loved the bonding in the beginning of the season after Quinn was shot. And of course the Lydia bonding as well! So definitely my fave season for them!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread