Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I did love having the burning boat back, felt like they could have done more with it. Instead of focusing alot on Brooke and Julian, we could of had Karen, Whitey, Andy, Deb all be involved in the event.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Were Brooke/Ted/Victoria watching the burning boat from Lucas and Haley's spot from season 1.

Oh hell no.
My thoughts exactly. I guess we shouldn't be surprised, though. The writers have become completely incapable of giving Brooke anything original these days. Instead of trying to give Brooke her own moment with her parents, they copied LH's moment.

Quote:
I did appreciate how they brought back the burning boat. That was a nice throw back to season one. It would have been great to have Barry Corbin back to officiate the whole event. Not that I didn't like having Haley give the speech. It just would be really nice to see him again.
I agree. I liked having the burning boat back, but I don't think they really took advantage of the opportunity to really make it nostalgic. It didn't hold the same sentiment to me this time around that it did in season 1.
Pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

loooool did y'all see the ratings?
Quote:

CW One Tree Hill 0.6 2 1.278
That has to be close to the series low.

to anyone who has twitter, what was the reaction like there?

Last edited by find something real; 03-29-2012 at 11:47 AM
find something real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOLZ Shocking. What an intriguing ep, indeed.

If there was ever a question, there definitely is none now that this show is the Brooke show, the girl with the gentle, beautiful heart with the heartfelt diary.

heart packed in ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Of course Sophia & Austin were proud. Julian Baker was trending too

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart packed in ice (View Post)
LOLZ Shocking. What an intriguing ep, indeed.

If there was ever a question, there definitely is none now that this show is the Brooke show, the girl with the gentle, beautiful heart with the heartfelt diary.
I don't currrr how many eps she gets, I will never admit this show is about her.

She's gotten nothing but shizz all season and had one ep focused on her from a writer who's never written a OTH ep before and had the opposite effect (people don't feel sorry for woe is me Brooke).

Yep Mark and the CW placate Sophia because for some reason they think she's the reason we got 9 seasons (funny how her ep had the lowest ep...maybe now they'll wake up and realise...though too late)...but anyone who watches (unless they are die hard Brooke/BJu fans) can see the heart of the show will always be the Scotts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Yeah I forgot to say, Jess, you should review every ep like this. Foooor reals.
LOL.

Quote:
btw, Jess, oh please bring this review over the OTH board.
ok!

Julian Baker was trending but I read some tweets and most included his name to bitch about how he's changing the true origin of the show lol. Plus overall on the boards most disliked the ep (generally speaking). Of course they'll always be the OTH fans who would watch Chester and Chase all hour and still say it was good...they love it no matter what.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I even, to be honest, tweeted Sophia my rage Felt ashamed so I erased everything. but gosh

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really can't remember everything, but everything w/ Julian, I was cracking up because it was so embarrassing like he rather to have those guys' life than his own since it seems that he's pretty envy of Scott brothers (or Scott family) plus he put himself in the show.. Even I want to say something more, but it wasn't appropriate for me to say in here..

I really like Haley/Skill even I like how she was being sarcastic that she can do it by herself by put it in the car while Skills didn't get it and the way he was like no problem.. But it made me miss their friendship so much..

And I actually like Chase/Haley scene which I'm surprised w/ that, but Haley def remind me of Karen in those scene, but it was nice to see that...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread