Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ngl, I don't really have anything super constructive to say, because that episode bored me in ways it's not okay to joke about. Talk about just... Very few redeeming qualities. Lmfao.
OMG LOL SAME. Like my friend at dance today wanted to talk about the episode, and all I could remember was that there was hillbilly versions of them in the beginning and how gorgeous Joy looked. I was like sorry ... This show actually fails as a whole. Joy however is <3
Old 12-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Supreme Fan

just throwing it out there that haley was so awesome doing yoga. yogis ftw!

...my life is good.
haleyispretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ IKR? I was with such a lame grin on my face during that scene! The girl rocks everything!
Old 12-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

yes, same! Loved her doing yoga. Her boobs looked pretty awesome in that tank top actually this whole ep. The hick dress she was wearing in the dream, that tank top, the dress she wore to TRIC...homegirl looked amazing!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

She did look awesome throughout the episode. That's the one constant we can still rely on.

Maybe moving forward we should rename the Episode Discussion threads to better identify the only topic worth talking about anymore.

"Episode Wardrobe/Hair/Makeup Discussion 8.11...."
Old 12-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
OMG LOL SAME. Like my friend at dance today wanted to talk about the episode, and all I could remember was that there was hillbilly versions of them in the beginning and how gorgeous Joy looked. I was like sorry ... This show actually fails as a whole. Joy however is <3
The hillbilly stuff along with Joy's gorgeousness was the standout, right? Lmfao. Saaaad day.

And on that note, reading the comments in here, or lack there of when it comes to the episode, I'm going to go ahead and unstick this thread.

We have threads to discuss any and all Haley/Haley relationship topics as it pertains to the episode, and we also have rant and spoiler rant threads for our bitterness, so this guy can go, especially because we're over the topped thread limit and the commentary on the episode is... sparse. Lol.

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow. This episode. It was okay if you enjoy anyone else besides Haley and her family.

But umm.. JOY looked GORGEOUS. I loved all of her wardrobe. This girl can really rock it.

DAN!!!! FHSHHSHHSHJSJHA I DIED. I know he only had scenes with Quinn but it felt good to see him again right!? I still hate they had him kill Keith. I'll never get over that.

I loved the Tutor Mom and Tutor Son reference! <3

Thanks for the caps/clips C!

"I knew I had found something real and genuine."

Last edited by HaleyJamesFan; 12-03-2010 at 03:31 PM
HaleyJamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well this episode is kinda bleh. I mean others get to show their heavy scenes so nothing is news.

Only Joy brings her adorableness to the scene when she was teasing Jamie with food and stuff. Of course she was gorgeous with her hair and everything. I am probably sounding like a broken record since I always said that on every single discussion thread about her, lol.

I was so glad that she chose Alex to do the bar because Mia annoys me to no end with her complaining about Alex being the first choice before her? And whole Alex being celebrity thing kinda makes her jealous or something which is ridiculous. Glad that Haley is not involved with that. And her scenes with Erin was pretty nice. Of course she looked stunning with her hair and earrings at the Tric. That was nice. Her scenes with Chase was hilarious and the guy, random guy, who asked for her to do his drinks? Oh yes! Haley should do bar, why not?! That girl can do almost anything so yea!

That's all I can say.
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That girl can do almost anything so yea!
LOL, that's true.

I loved it when the guy said he wanted Haley...I was like hell yeah, that's where it's at.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJamesFan (View Post)
But umm.. JOY looked GORGEOUS. I loved all of her wardrobe. This girl can really rock it...
Trufax! Also, really glad that your surgery went well.

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Awww! Thank you so much Krys! <33

Ew, Katie drama coming up. This is so much better than getting a real storyline with NH.

"I knew I had found something real and genuine."
HaleyJamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I loved it when the guy said he wanted Haley...I was like hell yeah, that's where it's at.
that was so great! And I lloved that she was all surprised/flattered!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Absolute Fan

I think that for this episode, I reached a point of "Hey! I have been a fan of this show for so long, let's see what everyone is up to" as opposed to my usual "There better be something worth watching".

So...

* Shantel doesn't know how to play "determined" and "serious". Maybe it's that they didn't give her dialogue, or maybe it was the choices she made as an actress... but she just didn't sell it. Squinting your eyes and "looking determined" the way she did just didn't sell me someone who was serious about committing murder. Sorry.
* Paul was wasted on this storyline. If the show can get him back so easily, get him back for something that's worth it. Besides, Dan Scott never worried about any of the things on that list he gave Quinn when he killed Keith. He left Keith at the school and got the hell out of there. How could he have known the "shopping list" for the things a person would need to find a body.
* Didn't Quinn know Keith? The guy was practically an uncle to her sister... so now she goes to him for murder advice? Whatever you say show.
* Brulian were actually cute.I loved that Brooke never thought she'd find someone who who adored her as much as Julian did. And Hallelujah! They remembered that Brooke can't conceive. Seems like that was forgotten.
* Brooke saying "fiance" was cute.
* Thank you for a Baley scene! But why is Haley a "bridesmaid" and not the maid of honor? =S.
* Go away Mia and Alex. And Chase, too. Though I was glad for the lack of Mouth, Millie and Skills.
* "We'll take a beer from Haley James Scott if she's serving" Hell's yes!
* Way to go Nathan taking the hard teacher! Though the professor was being an ass. I actually think this is an interesting storyline for him, though. Not only is it hard to come back to college... but to come back being as popular as he is, and on top of that having a teacher who wants to stick it to him for all that the university has made him do (that is against his principles). Though the embarassment the professor put Nathan through was uncalled for, I appreciated it for what it brought to the storyline (and also to the character of the teacher).
* I just think I should mention this here - but I always thought that Haley would go back to school. Not to finish a degree... but to get her master's. She is Tutorgirl after all. There can never be too much studying a person can do.
* "TutorGirl and then TutorBoy"... AWW. I love this family! And TutorBoy rocks some socks. "I have my mom's genes, too, you know".
* Haley wasn't a nerd. She was a rockstar. I just wanted to point that out.
* Go away Psycho!Derek... oops. I meant PsycHO nanny Carrie... oops. I meant... who's that blond pysho driving towards Tree Hill at the end of the episode? Guess I lost track. Can't wait for another Psycho-Derek like showdown. That's totally why I watch this show
* Is Haley pregnant? If it wasn't for the baby bump, how would we know? =O.
* Haley and Nathan are OTP. 'Nuff said.
Worlds Collide is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread