Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
lol @ the inception call!
I lol'd at that too Lex, especially because I automatically thought of this board
Tumblaaaa
flying aimlessly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

While I liked this ep better than last week, I still felt something was just off about it. idk it's probably just that I get so bored with all the Mia/Chase/alex and Julian, and Nathan/Clay, but I just feel like the episodes don't even have a point anymore. BUT ANYWAYS.

Haley was adorable, I love that we got some mention of pregnancy hormones! she looked unbelievably gorg throughout the ep, lovedddd the braid <333 and her hari at the end was sups pretty too. I thought it was amazing how worried she was the whole ep about Erin. Her heart is just so big, she wants to help her so bad and you could tell it was really affecting her that she thought she had messed it up. Love that she cares so much about people, even those she's barely spoken to face-to-face.

The NH scenes were adorbs, for real they're like the cutest couple ever! Plus they just look so pretty together. Still loving the contrast of the dark/light hair, lol! And Nathan's line about Haley kicking his ass at trivial pursuit totally made me aww and laugh at the same time

I'm so sick of Nathan going to Clay's house lmao, it seems like he's alwayssss there and they always say the same thing. Although it was nice to get a change from Clay worship, their little lovers quarrel was pretty lame/boring.

The bridal expo stuff was good while Haley was there because Joy was so freaking funny/adorable.

I wish I could make myself wait to DL so I could FF over everything else, but I just get too curious and the tv is right there lmao. I just can't handle the rest of this show outside of Haley/NH.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm so sick of Nathan going to Clay's house lmao, it seems like he's alwayssss there and they always say the same thing. Although it was nice to get a change from Clay worship, their little lovers quarrel was pretty lame/boring
LMFAO.

I hate to say it because last season I thought that Clay could be a good BFF for Nathan, but CN are actually boring when it comes down to it...makes me miss Nathan/Lucas. Not that NL weren't boring post S4, but I don't know, when you compare the best of NC with the best of NL...I prefer the NL dynamic.

I can't put my finger on it, but why am I not enjoying Nathan/Clay? I want too, I really do. Maybe if we got some Haley thrown in I'll love it more? She does make things better, LOL.

I really wanted a bromance for Nathan & I asked for more NC scenes and now we have them, IDK something seems off. Maybe because before it was too less and now it's too much. OTH just really doesn't know how to do things halfway do they? Or maybe because again last season I actually thought the Renne stuff was interesting and this season the agent stuff just isn't my cup of tea.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't think it was all about Mia, like it would have been in S5-6. This season has been really good for them. They both helped each other. Both gave each other advice. There was comedy in there too. Mia feeling bad and helping her friend out. I really liked it. If there is more of this, I wouldn't mind seeing more scenes with them. They are really good friends and it shows.
I don't think the scene was all about Mia, there was balance. But I just don't give 1 shiz about Mia or her problems. I don't mind Haley at RBR (although I'm not really feelings her scenes there yet this season, hopefully when Erin gets there it will get better) but I feel like whenever she's at RBR Mia is there and somehow Chase or Alex comes up. No thanks. Don't currrrrr.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was very funny. It's probably the first one in S8 where I watch most of it, but can't lie, I skipped some scenes still. LOL.

Nathan/Haley are super adorable. The "screw up super powers activate!” line + the fist pump = cuteness! They got all cute when they felt victorious in the end of the episode, and the kiss was hot, but the panicked look on their faces as they remembered Jamie pwn'ed. LMAO.

There were lots of funny lines in the episode, but my fave NH ones were these

NATHAN: Well, I guess neither of us are screw-ups after all.
HALEY: I guess not. (they kiss) You picked up Jamie from Chuck’s house, right?
NATHAN: I thought you did.
HALEY: Ohh! Screw-ups!
NATHAN: Screw-ups! (both jump out from the bed)

NATHAN: So we’re both couple screw ups then?
HALEY: ALWAYS & FOREVER.

NATHAN: "You should’ve seen the way he looked at me. I haven’t felt that stupid since high school. And at least then I could beat somebody up to feel better."

HALEY: Shut up, monkey.

The guys poker game was hilarious. It's so funny how each is throwing digs at the other. Plus seeing them all interacting together was refreshing, since I don't think we had such scene before where they all were gathered like that.

The girls (Haley/Brooke) were funny too. I don't like Brooke, nor B/H friendship, but how Brooke was trying to get Haley to support her opinion, yet Haley was overpowered by her hormones had me LOL'ing. It was cute.

Quote:
Haley: Oh how I adore thee, let me count the ways. She looked so beautiful. I loved the hair braid, necklace, dress and while not a huge fan of the red lipstick, it matched with her whole look so all good
ITA. She's so awesome in so many ways, and looked gorgeous as always. I also agree on the red lipstick. Not sure how, but in some scenes I didn't like it, but in others, it looked lovely on her.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
but I feel like whenever she's at RBR Mia is there and somehow Chase or Alex comes up. No thanks. Don't currrrrr.
If only Alex would show up in a Haley/Mia scene. If only.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

^ I think a Haley/Alex scene is long overdue!

"I knew I had found something real and genuine."
HaleyJamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

I would love to have Haley/Alex scene, but doubt that will happen bec Alex is stuck in between Mia/Chase...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

So true. Because Alex being stuck between Mia/Chase is so much better than having a scene with Haley. Oh show.

Old 11-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yup, I agree w/ you on that.. Even I would love to see Alex go to Haley to talk about the problems about what she went through since Haley work at crisis center, but again love triangle are too important than ignore what she went through in last season..

is that what you want?

Old 11-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

I know right? Love triangles are so much more interesting to see.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree.. I'm wondering that what will going happen to crisis center since she know that it was Erin.. I would be sad if she is no longer work there..

is that what you want?

Old 11-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

I hope she does continue to work there. I think she will though.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode is somehow not so bad! There are def few of hilarious scenes going on there that made me giggle.

Haley/Mia scenes, well I am kinda confused when Mia was insulting Haley and Haley was so mad at her? I mean what? Of course Haley made a mistake by leaking out info to Erin, but it's not her fault because she was trying to reach out to Erin and hopes that she would sign her records, so I don't get how they were mad for that, even for short time. But like some of you guys said, who cares about Alex/Chase issues? Why would Mia kept complaining to her? I am like who cares?! If you are so pissed then go and confront Chase about it instead of whining about it with Haley. I agree that nobody cares, lol.

NH scenes, I can't believe that I did enjoy their conversation because half of their lines were hilarious. I love how they were teasing each other about their screws up and being so adorable about it. And their hand-explosive thing was so cute! I like that. So it was pretty nice to see them so calmed, talking and relaxing, ya know. And yep, they both sure are screw ups couple but who isn't?!

BH scenes, Haley cracked me up like no other. Her hormones? Oh yeah. Of course pregnant women have a thing for special occassions, like weddings, holidays, etc. They tend to take it to extreme emotional about it. So I am not surprised to see Haley acting like that! So adorable! And I love how she would look over food and just takes, takes, takes as much as she can to eat them all. Oh horomonal Haley is always funny and hilarioius. I am surprised that they brought it up but that was great! And BH hugged was full of adorableness, obviously. I love their comments, like Brooke calling her best friend and stuff. Too cute!

Not to mention, I probably am minor on this but I can't help it but so skeptical about Erin's coming on this show, working with Haley. I mean remember how Haley tried to bring Mia out of her shells, brought her to music, made her sing in front of thousands of people, made her feel so confident about herself. And now Mia already has her own freaking storyline, so I am just...going to wait and see what happen. I am not going to comment about Erin's stuff till I watch it for myself if it's more of Haley's job rather than her propping Erin and giving her own storyline, you know what I mean? So I will just bite my tongue and see what happen! But at least I am glad that Haley is one who is going to change Erin's world and brings her out to music stuff. So that's bright side out of it though.

Lastly, Haley is absolute gorgeous with her dress. I love her braid! And she rocks the dark lipstick! It looks so amazing on her! And her dress is so lovely, I agree. And aww, her baby bump is so adorbs!
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread