Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion 7.16: Joy/Haley in "My Attendance Is Bad But My Intentions Are Good."

My Attendance Is Bad But My Intentions Are Good

Original Air Date: February 8, 2010
Episode: 7.16

Official Episode Description

NATHAN AND HALEY RECEIVE LIFE-CHANGING NEWS — Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Julian (Austin Nichols) try to find a balance between their personal lives and work as the movie shoot begins. Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) receive a surprise visit, and Clay (Robert Buckley) supports Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) as she faces some unexpected news. Alex (Jana Kramer) sets her sights on Alexander (guest star Mitch Ryan), and Millicent (Lisa Goldstein) finds herself struggling with temptation. Jackson Brundage also stars.

Support Joy/Everly!:

Song Title: Quicksand
Episode: 7.01
Artist: Everly
Purchase Info: Quicksand by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: Maybe
Episode: 7.09, 7.11
Purchase Info: Maybe by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: Girl in the Moon
Episode: 7.13
Purchase Info: Girl in the Moon by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: Flying Machine
Purchase Info:Flying Machine by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: We Belong
Purchase Info: We Belong by Everly, on iTunes now!

With Haley returning to the stage, my co-mods and I are coming up with a number of ways to make sure everyone can quickly and easily find song information, when Joy/Everly songs appear in the episodes and/or are released for purchase. If a song has been used in an episode, you'll always be able to look here in this section of the episode discussion thread for updated info. Song title, how to purchase the song (when/if it becomes available) etc.

Episode Clips from 7.16:

Sneak Peek One/Official Episode Promo

Sneak Peek Two on CW Website, Sneak Peek Three (No Haley), Mark Schwahn Episode Preview

Episode Stills from 7.16:

*Credit and thanks to everyone who uploaded the clips to youtube and the episode stills.
*All episode stills, as well as all clips following the official one, have been linked to avoid creating any potential spoiler conflict. Please follow the link(s) at your own discretion.

Rules:

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases.

- Please remember that no icons, fanart, etc., are permissible using episode stills until after the episode airs.

- Bethany Joy

Last edited by shoots up a flare; 02-08-2010 at 02:07 AM
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting, Krys! YAY, I cannot wait to see Lydia again, it's been WAY too long.
Join&Vote MISFITS
missviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY thanks so so much K! EEK so thrilled to see Lydia again! Bring it on!

heart packed in ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Krys! GAHHH Lydia and Taylor! I can't wait for tonight!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread.. I definitely can't WAIT for Taylor/Haley scenes plus Lydia are freaking back!! I have feeling that it will be amazing for Joy...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Can't wait!

I can only watch this tomorrow... but the thing is, I have an exam in feminist philosophy on Wednesday which I didn't start studying for so tomorrow is a study day. I'm going to try to finish up the studying so that I could watch the episode .

Joy's going to rock it!
Worlds Collide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting this Krystle Tonight is going to be an amazing episode, I can already feel it. Lydia, Taylor, Haley and Quinn <3 But judging from the previews its also going to be a very emotional one!

AHHH. I can't wait.
HaleyJamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread

I'm really excited for this ep. We've seen for awhile now Haley being a sister, we've seen so much of Haley the mum, the wife, the friend...but bar 2 eps in S2 we really haven't seen much of Haley the daughter. So I'm pumped to get to see more of that and Joy/Bess had so much chemistry last time, I know they'll do great.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

No problem on starting, loves. More than happy to do so.

I'm ready for all of the things you guys are, too. I really didn't think we'd see an episode like this... Ever. This many James family members? No. Never even... So, yeah, I'm amped.

Also, a few of you have sent us PMs asking about this, and, I just want to throw it out there.

Would you guys be interested in having live discussion in here, as the episode is airing, and someone who posts updates on the Haley scenes or Haley orbit scenes as the episode is airing? A few of you have mentioned wanting that. The thing is, Jo, Caroline, and myself aren't in a time zone that makes it possible for one of us to do that or we would. If you guys think this is a good idea, though, we'll see if it we can't find someone who sees it live during the first airing to take on this role, so we can make live discussions and updates happen. Do you guys maybe want to do this?

- Bethany Joy
Old 02-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

I love that idea Krys. Actually I was thinking If its not a problem I could keep everyone updated on what happens. Since Its going to be on for me in about 3 hours or so. I wouldn't mind keeping you guys updated every time there's a commercial so you guys can know whats going on
Old 02-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJamesFan (View Post)
I love that idea Krys. Actually I was thinking If its not a problem I could keep everyone updated on what happens.
Aww, seriously? That would be so sweet if you keep us updated on what is going on in the episode. We'd really appreciate it. Like, really.

Just so you know, though, you also might get questions like... What's Joy/Haley wearing? Or, have we had any Haley and so and scenes, yet, or how is Joy/Haley's hair styled. LOL. That type of thing. Just, anything pertaining to the episode, you can feel free to update us on, whether it's of substance, or whether it's something super shallow. LMFAO.

Thank you, again.

- Bethany Joy
Old 02-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

^ That is so generous and nice of you to volunteer hun I know personally since I always come on to read everyone’s thoughts I would really appreciate it if you could do that, but only if you truly want too and if it’s not too much of an inconvenience. Thanks so much!
Old 02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

So excited about tonight's episode! I feel like I'm in some alternate universe when I post this sentiment week after week this season, but it sure is a nice alternate universe.

I'll try to pop in here a bit during the episode and help out with providing updates or at least adding my 2 cents to HaleyJamesFan's (sorry, I don't know your name) updates.

Just 40 minutes to go!
Old 02-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, Becky, that would be awesome, too. Yay!

And, right? Isn't it the best feeling to have something, even if just one thing, to be able to look forward to this many weeks in a row? Pretty much an entire season at this point. I'm thankful, that's for sure. I never imagined...

I definitely didn't imagine we'd be minutes away from an episode where we'd get so many James Family cast members floating around. I mean, Haley, Taylor, Lydia, Quinn... All in one episode? Pfft. Wasn't even on my radar as a possibility in previous seasons. And now? Wish list item #2929282828282 being checked off. LOL.

- Bethany Joy
Old 02-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Oh its no problem guys! I'd be happy to do this. You guys can ask me any questions about Haley, her hair style, what shes wearing. Anything! I'll be sure to update when the first commercial goes on. And the names Chrissy hehe 18 mins to go!
Reply   Post New Thread