Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion 7.14: Joy/Haley in "Family Affair."

Family Affair

Original Air Date: January 25, 2010
Episode: 7.14

Official Episode Description

GUESS WHO’S COMING TO DINNER — Nathan (James Lafferty) tries to keep Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) calm after Taylor (guest star Lindsey McKeon) shows up at their house with Quinn’s (Shantel VanSanten) ex-husband (guest star Scott Holroyd) in tow. Julian (Austin Nichols) sticks up for Alex (guest star Jana Kramer) on the set of their movie, and Brooke (Sophia Bush) leans on Alexander (guest star Mitch Ryan) to ease her heartache. Meanwhile, Clay (Robert Buckley) gets a chance to prove his commitment to Quinn by helping her through a dinner with her sister and David. Lee Norris, Jackson Brundage and Lisa Goldstein also star. Paul Johansson directed the episode written by Mike Herro and David Strauss

Support Joy/Everly!:

Song Title: Quicksand
Episode: 7.01
Artist: Everly
Purchase Info: Quicksand by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: Maybe
Episode: 7.09, 7.11
Purchase Info: Maybe by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: Girl in the Moon
Episode: 7.13
Purchase Info: Girl in the Moon by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: Flying Machine
Purchase Info:Flying Machine by Everly, on iTunes now!

Song Title: We Belong
Purchase Info: We Belong by Everly, on iTunes now!

With Haley returning to the stage, my co-mods and I are coming up with a number of ways to make sure everyone can quickly and easily find song information, when Joy/Everly songs appear in the episodes and/or are released for purchase. If a song has been used in an episode, you'll always be able to look here in this section of the episode discussion thread for updated info. Song title, how to purchase the song (when/if it becomes available) etc.

Episode Clips from 7.14:

Sneak Peek One/Official Episode Promo

Sneak Peek Two on CW Website, Sneak Peek Three

Episode Stills from 7.14:

*Credit and thanks to everyone who uploaded the clips to youtube and the episode stills.
*All episode stills, as well as all clips following the official one, have been linked to avoid creating any potential spoiler conflict. Please follow the link(s) at your own discretion.

Rules:

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases.

- Please remember that no icons, fanart, etc., are permissible using episode stills until after the episode airs.

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Soooo freaking stoked.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

YAY! It's nearly here!
Old 01-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this, Krys! YAY YAY YAY I'm so effing excited!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Krys thanks for starting this thread!
I keep looking at the pictures & imagining Haley being all fierce & I can't say enough how freaking excited I am. I'm remembering how excited I was for the camping episode with the pot brownies & right now my excitement is like 30 times that. That's saying something
Yay yay yay so close!

...my life is good.
haleyispretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread, hun Can't wait!

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Poupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Yay! Thanks for starting, Krys. I am looking forward to this so much that it's not even okay to joke about it.
Join&Vote MISFITS
missviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Not a problem, guys. I adore how much anticipation all of us have for this episode. I so hope it's good. Those pictures are classic.

Also, thread questions:

1. What character(s) will Haley have her first scene with in tonight's episode?

2. Who do you think starts the pool fight between Haley and Taylor? Haley or Taylor?

3. What characters do you think Haley will share scenes with in this episode?

4. Do you think Quinn is trying to break Haley and Taylor's fight up or do you think she's trying to get involved in the brawl?

5. Are you happy to have Taylor back?

6. What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in this episode from what we see in the promos? Are you looking forward to seeing all three James girl and their dynamic together? Are you most interested in seeing the family dinner with NHCQTD? Are you most interested in Haley and Taylor scenes? Are you most interested in Haley and Quinn scenes? Are you most interested in seeing the pool fight: what leads up to it and how it's resolved? Something else, just mention it.

Bonus, if you want:

7. Do you hope that the focus on Haley's side of the family sticks around, or would you prefer they do something different as it pertains to Haley's relationships. And, so far, who is your favorite "James" family member we've seen on the screen this season outside of Haley? David, Quinn, or Taylor?

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the qs Krys!

1. What character(s) will Haley have her first scene with in tonight's episode?Nathan.

Quote:
2. Who do you think starts the pool fight between Haley and Taylor? Haley or Taylor?
Equal Taylor and Haley, LOL.

Quinn.

4. Do you think Quinn is trying to break Haley and Taylor's fight up or do you think she's trying to get involved in the brawl?
Break them up.

YESSSSS!! *ahem*

6. What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in this episode from what we see in the promos? Are you looking forward to seeing all three James girl and their dynamic together? Are you most interested in seeing the family dinner with NHCQTD? Are you most interested in Haley and Taylor scenes? Are you most interested in Haley and Quinn scenes? Are you most interested in seeing the pool fight: what leads up to it and how it's resolved? Something else, just mention it.
I'm most interested in seeing everything, it all looks good.

Bonus, if you want:

7. Do you hope that the focus on Haley's side of the family sticks around, or would you prefer they do something different as it pertains to Haley's relationships. And, so far, who is your favorite "James" family member we've seen on the screen this season outside of Haley? David, Quinn, or Taylor?
I do hope the focus on Haley's family sticks around. My fav outside of Haley is Taylor but I have a soft spot for David. I'm also warming up to Quinn more then before, but for now my fav is Taylor.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Nathan or Quinn probably.

Taylor.

Obviously Nathan and Q/T, but also David, Jamie, and possibly Brooke.

Break them up.

Hell yes!

I'm most interested in Haley/Taylor scenes.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for making this thread... Definitely can't wait tonight!!

1. What character(s) will Haley have her first scene with in tonight's episode? I think that Haley will have her first scene w/ Nathan or Taylor..

2. Who do you think starts the pool fight between Haley and Taylor? Haley or Taylor? I bet that both of them start fight because both of them always say smart-ass to each other to cause them fighting..

3. What characters do you think Haley will share scenes with in this episode? Quinn...

4. Do you think Quinn is trying to break Haley and Taylor's fight up or do you think she's trying to get involved in the brawl? From the promo I saw.. Quinn is obvious trying to break Haley/Taylor's fight..

5. Are you happy to have Taylor back? Hell yeah!! It been too freaking long time to have her back..

6. What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in this episode from what we see in the promos? Are you looking forward to seeing all three James girl and their dynamic together? Are you most interested in seeing the family dinner with NHCQTD? Are you most interested in Haley and Taylor scenes? Are you most interested in Haley and Quinn scenes? Are you most interested in seeing the pool fight: what leads up to it and how it's resolved? Something else, just mention it. I'm definitely looking forward to see James sis, Scott/James dinner, Haley/Taylor scenes and pool fight... But mostly Taylor/Haley scenes, dinner and pool scenes.. Can't wait!!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Okay I am so freaking excited for tonight's episode! I cant wait. I know its tonight but I want it to be right now!!!!<33 Thanks for the questions Krys, such a great idea

1. What character(s) will Haley have her first scene with in tonight's episode? Nathan.

2. Who do you think starts the pool fight between Haley and Taylor? Haley or Taylor? Taylor obviously!

3. What characters do you think Haley will share scenes with in this episode? Quinn, Nathan and possibly Brooke. It would be awesome for Haley to go to Brooke, we need more scenes of them!

4. Do you think Quinn is trying to break Haley and Taylor's fight up or do you think she's trying to get involved in the brawl? Break it up!!!

5. Are you happy to have Taylor back? As much as I dont like her, YESSS! Because she stirrs up trouble and makes things interesting.

6. What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in this episode from what we see in the promos? Are you looking forward to seeing all three James girl and their dynamic together? Are you most interested in seeing the family dinner with NHCQTD? Are you most interested in Haley and Taylor scenes? Are you most interested in Haley and Quinn scenes? Are you most interested in seeing the pool fight: what leads up to it and how it's resolved? Something else, just mention it. To be honest, I'm looking forward to everything. The dinner, the pool fight and as we seen in the sneak peek Haley trying to make noise to wake them up! Its gonna be such a great episode, I can already feel it<3

Bonus, if you want:

7. Do you hope that the focus on Haley's side of the family sticks around, or would you prefer they do something different as it pertains to Haley's relationships. And, so far, who is your favorite "James" family member we've seen on the screen this season outside of Haley? David, Quinn, or Taylor? I hope they focus on a little bit of both. I love Haley! She will forever be my favourite but I'm also really warming up to Quinn.
HaleyJamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

yay so excited! This week went by fast...

Nathan

Probably Taylor...but I could totally see it being Haley as well haha.

Quinn, Taylor, Nathan, David, maybe Clay(?!?! hope so!)

break it upppp....

yep, mostly because I love how Haley acts around Taylor haha.

I'm most interested in Haley/Taylor, but ALL of it looks good. I also want some good NH! please... haha

Bonus, if you want:

As long as the family drama is connected to Haley and sort of flows through her, and we get to see her in the front, I want it to continue. I'd also like something more for NH as the season goes on.

My favorite James family member so far this season would have to be Taylor. I do like David as well. Quinn...LOL. Not quite there yet with her.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

How's the ep so far?
Old 01-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

It's good Jess. Joy/Haley has been getting pretty good screentime and she's definitely bringing the funny. Nathan has tried to calm her down multiple times but has pretty much failed.
Tumblaaaa
flying aimlessly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread