Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion 7.01: Joy/Haley in "4:30 AM (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad)."

4:30 AM (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad)

Official Season Seven Description

Having finally professed her love for Julian (Austin Nichols), Brooke (Sophia Bush) tries to reconcile her desire for a stable home life with the uncertainty of dating a film producer. Meanwhile, as his NBA career flourishes, Nathan (James Lafferty) navigates the pitfalls of being in the spotlight, with the help of his charismatic sports agent and friend, Clay (Robert Buckley). Equally busy recording for Red Bedroom Records, Haley's (Bethany Joy Galeotti) attempt to juggle motherhood, a career, and a famous husband are complicated when her free-spirited sister Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) returns with a surprising revelation. Jamie (Jackson Brundage) remains the brightest spot in Nathan and Haley's lives as they refuse to let him get lost in the shadows of their successful careers. Millie's (Lisa Goldstein) relationship with Mouth (Lee Norris) is challenged when she forms a friendship with the new face of Clothes Over Bros, starlet and train-wreck, Alex (Jana Kramer). Skills (Antwon Tanner) must choose between a settled life with Lauren (Allison Munn) and his desire for a new and exciting career. Finally, with the knowledge that his weakening heart could fail at any moment, Dan Scott (Paul Johansson) struggles to find forgiveness in what little time he has left on the earth.

Original Air Date: September 14, 2009
Episode: 7.01

Official Episode Description

ONE TREE HILL RETURNS WITH SOME NEW FACES — Nathan (James Lafferty) learns of a shocking accusation that could threaten his career, much to the chagrin of his sports agent Clay (new series regular Robert Buckley, “Lipstick Jungle”). Brooke (Sophia Bush) prepares to launch a new fashion line, and Julian (Austin Nichols) decides to produce a big movie. Haley’s (Bethany Joy Galeotti) sister Quinn (new series regular Shantel VanSanten, “The Final Destination”) makes a surprise visit. Meanwhile, Jamie (Jackson Brundage) celebrates his 7th birthday. Paul Johansson, Lee Norris, Antwon Tanner, and Lisa Goldstein also star. Clark Mathis directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn (#701).

Everly's song Quicksand is featured in the Season Premiere of One Tree Hill and has been released on iTunes:

Quicksand on iTunes

Opening Preview from 7.01 (featuring Joy/Everly's song Quicksand):

Episode Clips from 7.01:

Sneak Peek One/Official Episode Promo

Sneak Peek Three on CW Website, Sneak Peek Four, Sneak Peek Five (Haley and Brooke), OTH BTS Filming 7.01 (Haley and Quinn), OTH BTS Filming 7.01 (Table Read)

Episode Stills from 7.01:

*Credit and thanks to everyone who uploaded the clips to youtube and the episode stills.
*All episode stills, as well as all clips following the official one, have been linked to avoid creating any potential spoiler conflict. Please follow the link(s) at your own discretion.

Rules:

- Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases.

- Please remember that no icons, fanart, etc., are permissible using episode stills until after the episode airs.

- Bethany Joy

Last edited by shoots up a flare; 09-13-2009 at 11:42 PM
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Kylie and I know how excited everyone is for the season premiere, and she pinged me last night, like... Let's get it started soon, err, now! LOL.

So, anyway, we wanted to go ahead and get the episode discussion thread going, so we can all start talking about the episode, what we want for this episode, and the goodies we already have, and just, whatever. I mean, Quicksand! Say no more. LOL. Hee.

Yayz for new Haley returning to the screen in just a few days. The opening preview alone has me so frakking excited.

- Bethany Joy
Old 09-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Krys.

Wow, just seeing this thread makes it all so exciting and real.After a summer of expectations for Haley, like for realz it's here.
loppabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Krys! I'm happy this is up early because I'm way excited for the first ep. If the opening 4 mins is any indication of how the rest of the ep will go than I know I will enjoy this 7.01.

Haley looks gorgeous, NHJ look great, Quinn & Clay are finally here. I just hope all these combinations get good scenes. 6.01 was a failure in my eyes, Haley was barely in it, but I'm hoping this ep will be different and we see plenty of her.

I feel like it's a fresh start, not just with the new season but with the new characters and some of the sets, so I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for Haley.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting this Krystal. I`m not watching but at least with this I can know what happens
a meaningful, sane existence
Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Ms.
Passionate Fan

Woot!

This is nice to see. It's so close.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Yay. Thanks for starting Krys.
Join&Vote MISFITS
missviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

I thought that it changed different day and time.. .. Definitely can't wait to see this episode.. Thanks for starting this...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this, Krys! I'm so freakin' excited for the premiere, I can't even describe.
rebeccacullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Krys! I can't believe it, the new episode is almost here! HEEE! Can't wait!

"I make music for the ears,
not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
bless your soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this now, Krys! WOOT the premiere is so soon! I don't wanna get too excited because you know ... this show. But I am a bit excited to see season 7 start! But boo, I'm gonna be like an hour late to all the episode discussions since I have dance every Monday night =(. Oh well, I still see the ep before the West Coast people.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for starting, Krys! Um, Quicksand! SO excited, really. I cannot wait to have our girl back on my screen!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

No worries on the new thread start, my lovelies! Not at all. I know how excited we all are to get our girl back on our screens.

Yup, yup, she's looking fab, and I am really interested in seeing where we go with Hales this season, and also how the show reinvents itself in what can no question considered a new era of OTH to some extent.

Shanna- So much truth to your entire post. That's how I'm going to roll, exactly. I'm super excited, but, at the same time, I just, history has taught me that with OTH, yeah, I need to always be prepared for anything to happen. LOL. But! I'm more excited than I've been in seasons, and I'm ready for season seven to kickoff. No doubt.

Umm, and yes, boo to having it be on delay for you, too. Lucky that you get to see it just an hour later. I'm jealous. I can't even lie on it. You speak truths. That's way better than the West Coast delay some of us have going on. LMFAO.

Quicksand, Quicksand, Quicksand. I have an unhealthy obsession with this song. I own that. LOL.

I found a blurb posted by E! Online about the premiere opening and Joy's song, too:

Quote:
The season premiere of One Tree Hill hits in just over a week, and to get us ready, the CW has released a haunting four-minute sneak peek of the season premiere. Why haunting? Because it's set to a mournful tune sung by Ms. Bethany Joy Galeotti herself.
I love how E acknowledges that Joy/Everly's song set the tone for the first four minutes. I also think it's interesting to see others describe Joy's voice as haunting, too. Because, I've always thought she has one of the most beautifully haunting voices. Ever. Ever. Just, absolutely owns it.

I love the recognition she's already gotten, and the episode hasn't even aired yet.

- Bethany Joy

Last edited by shoots up a flare; 09-11-2009 at 03:14 PM
Old 09-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting Krys.

So freaking excited - just 3 more sleeps

I am so happy that Joy has gotten recognition as well, so happy for her.

Really hoping that we get Quicksand on itunes as soon as the epiosde airs or the very next day (at the latest).

Haley looks gorg! I love the dress - so sexy The NHJ episode still -

Icon ~ Diane
kokonutPrincess88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDflyer (View Post)
Quicksand, Quicksand, Quicksand. I have an unhealthy obsession with this song. I own that. LOL. yet.
I think we need a support group.

Thanks for getting the thread up. I can't believe it is almost here already!

That E! Online blurb is made of so much awesome! And I definitely agree about her voice.