Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion 5.06: Joy/Haley in "Don't Dream It's Over."

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) confronts Peyton (Hilarie Burton) about her harsh treatment of Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus, "The Beautiful Lie"). Brooke (Sophia Bush) intervenes when Victoria (guest star Daphne Zuniga, "Melrose Place") meddles with Peyton’s record label. Nathan (James Lafferty) grows closer to Jamie’s (Jackson Brundage) live-in nanny, Carrie (guest star Torrey DeVitto, "Beautiful People"), while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) is challenged by her difficult student Quentin (guest star Robbie Jones). Mouth (Lee Norris) is torn between loyalty to his co-workers and his illicit affair with his boss Alice (guest star Kelly Collins Lintz, "Surface"). Antwon Tanner also stars.

- Bethany Joy
shoots up a flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this thread Krystal
Old 02-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for getting this thread started.

The episode wasn't as bad as what I had conjured up in my mind. I expected it to be far worse, but ignoring that certain scenes exist really helps. Y'all should try it.

The abundance of Joie/Haley scenes was awesome. I love her interactions with Mia/Lindsey/Jamie/Nathan and possibly dare I say Victoria. That scene was hilarious, how she was scrambling around when she saw her in the studio.

I have more thoughts, but yes Joie looked mega hot. Jesus. This women was bringing it.

bethany joy |
lil souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Joy was looking gorgeous tonight! Like every outfit I was like WOW!

Yes and there was mucho Hales tonight. I loved her scenes with everyone, even Victoria. I loved that she called her "Bitchtoria" haha I was like hysterical laughing, Oh Haley And I loved at dinner when she was saying how she was afraid of clowns yet again, she was like "No seriously I'm afraid of clowns" LMAO. Oh and when she gave Quention Les Miserables I was like GAH! Such a Haley book to give!

With the exception of a few scenes that I blocked out of my mind , the episode was pretty good. Lots of Haley, and interacting with everyone, LOVE IT!
Old 02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

The episode was definitely better than I thought it would be. Joy looked freaking gorgeous tonight! I loved how much Joy was in the episodes, and she rocked everything she was in.

*Stephanie
anything but simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Krys!

I wasn't blown away by the episode, but I didn't think it was the worst episode ever. I just kind of had meh feelings over it. IDK. Joie absolutely was the best part. I loved everything about her. Her hair, her clothes, her over adorableness. I just thought all of her scenes were so wonderful. We also got a little bit of continuity with Haley's reference to clowns. That surprised me a bit!

I'm with you girls on just forgetting a few scenes. Seriously, third parties just make me want to pull my hair out.

I don't know about anyone else, but I got a little bit tired of the whole flashback thing. I might just be in a weird mood tonight, but after awhile I was just like, ugh is this going to be another flashback? LOL. Again, maybe that was just me.

And once more because it can never be said enough, Joie rocked it.
|
my foolish heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Did anyone else feel like this episode felt like the one last year where they did the whole wake up from a dream thing...

and the Replace Carrie with Rachel and it does feel like last year...

However, the episode wasnt has bad as i though it would be... I still think Jackson steals the show. That Kid rocks... How adorable were him and skills playing rockband together!

Hales was gorgeous and Phenominal as always. Im still loving her new hair do and color. It reminds me of her last year of GL where she rocked!
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

I absolutely loved when Haley gave Quentin Les Mis, reminded me of 3.15 when Nathan found Haley singing Les Mis to herself before she went out on stage. I love when they bring little things like that back, like the clowns haha. And of course, Joy rocked this episode. I fall in love with her hair a little more with each episode I think.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

I love that they've brought the fear of clowns back a couple times. I was watching Pictures of You a few days ago and I love when she says how she is afraid of clowns in that one, then she brought it up again in this one tonight.

*Stephanie
anything but simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

I loved all the Skillz and Nathan scenes and the Skillz and Jamie scenes. Jackson is the most adorable little kid!
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad to see Haley back in the studio. There was nothing remotely musicy in s4, so I love it now.
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread