Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2014, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Bethany Joy Lenz♥Wes Ramsey #2: Whether they're in relationship or not, they still always supporting each other!

Welcome to the Bethany Joy Lenz/Wes Ramsey Appreciation thread

This thread is dedicated to the relationship/friendship that exists between actress Bethany Joy Lenz and actor Wes Ramsey..

Credit

Supporters:

1. xNaley23x
2. heart packed in ice
3. eternal-passion
4. baelfire24

Credit

Credit

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 01-19-2015 at 04:29 AM
Old 09-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
I am an original”
Old 09-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

You're welcome!

is that what you want?

Old 09-21-2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the OP.
I am an original”
Old 09-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Since I took some web out since it was candid pics w/ Joy's daughter which I don't think that Joy would like it unless if it from her..

is that what you want?

Old 09-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think that since they were taken in a very public place and Joy wasn't shielding Maria it's probably ok. She has posted quite a few photos of Maria now unlike in the past.

Wes/Joy seem to be done but still friendly. That one random appearance together in July seemed kind of odd IMO - almost like Wes was waiting until DC aired to split with her? They seemed to be off for a bit before that July appearance and then back on again right before DC aired. Which would be a crappy thing for Wes to be kind of using her for publicity.

Agreed re his long hair Susan. It makes him look so gross. I prefer the shorter hair with facial stubble as well.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by izziejames (View Post)
I think that since they were taken in a very public place and Joy wasn't shielding Maria it's probably ok. She has posted quite a few photos of Maria now unlike in the past.

Wes/Joy seem to be done but still friendly. That one random appearance together in July seemed kind of odd IMO - almost like Wes was waiting until DC aired to split with her? They seemed to be off for a bit before that July appearance and then back on again right before DC aired. Which would be a crappy thing for Wes to be kind of using her for publicity.

Agreed re his long hair Susan. It makes him look so gross. I prefer the shorter hair with facial stubble as well.
Izzieeeeee! Omg. Hi! How have you been!?

Wes is a weird guy...I've concluded. He favorited a tweet of him and Joy recently. Who knows. Maybe they are on friendly terms. But I've thought that myself...about the timing of it all, super strange.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Him favoriting that tweet of him and Joy is weird because just last week she posted on instagram that she and JC were out talking about boys lol and when she did tweet in support of DC she did say "friends" when referring to Nicholas Sparks and Wes. But yes, the timing of their on/offness is odd. There was a definitely a period in July where Joy was tweeting sad song lyrics and certain things on instagram that I got the feeling that they had broken things off. But then they seemed to be "on" again in August and then she recently posted that Kiss Me, Kate clip of Elizabeth Taylor singing and said she was having "one of those days."

It's interesting, but in this picture that one of the DC cast members tweeted: https://twitter.com/_cbackus/status/...872576/photo/1 it looks like it's Joy sitting next to Wes (omg at his outfit lol). Maybe they just are friends and she was there out of support? It's all so confusing but at least they seem to be friendly.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

LOL. The on/off saga that is Joy/Wes. It's too bad both of their careers seem to be less interesting than their love lives.

And yes, omg to that outfit. Joy must not be dating him because no girlfriend/significant other/spouse would allow him to leave the house looking that like. And the red flip flops. Omg.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL he just had to favorite this https://twitter.com/JoyLenzFan1/stat...60967921455104 and it has hearts around it, so it can't even be construed as friendly. LOL. They must be as confused as we are.

So odd, these two.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, their story of how they got together interests me more than anything. And the fact that it seemed like Joy found someone who was accepting of Maria and her ex...and sordid past with that ~religious group. And not to mention her whole album that was like a freaking love letter to him. Joy always wears her heart on her sleeve though...for the good and the bad. She seems to completely immerse herself into things...and maybe there were issues that went unresolved.

But yes, the timing of the whole break-up, make-up, break-up seems odd.

Anyway, they still seem friendly, so good for them. Wish there was more on the horizon for them professionally. I think Wes could land a few roles if he got a hair cut? That look is quite...unique?
Old 09-23-2014, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Susan! I've been well, thanks. Had our second not too long ago so I always tend to lurk the boards on maternity leave lol. Not like the old days though. Good to see some familiar faces around here. Man I was just thinking of when Krystal (? - UDFlyer) and Kylie modded this board and there would be like pages of episode/character analysis to get through. obviously with the show being done we don't have that anymore. If only Songbyrd had been picked up!

Omg that outfit and hair. Ugh. Seriously. Maybe she broke up with him for going out in public like that... Haha. Twitter confuses me - what tweet did he favorite and how do we know he favorited that picture? At this point it kind if seems like he's playing mind games with her, which sucks for Joy. She totally does wear her heart on her sleeve and does tend to just jump in head first and immerse herself with whoever she is with. It's great to be so vulnerable and open but I would love to see her really focus on the career stuff for awhile.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Oh my gosh! Congrats! Is it a boy or a girl? I will feel so old, is your little boy (Charlie?) in grade school already? Time flies! I know...the board has been dead for quite some time. I started lurking again w/ the Dexter news...and then that was one big flop, and then again with Songbyrd. It's too bad...

And yes. Totally agree that it seems like he's the one with the upper hand and was probably the one doing the breaking, both times, or more, who knows. He's too old to be playing games...he's nearing 40. Guys love the chase, and I'm sure in Joy's state, she's looking for a stable relationship...especially with Maria to consider in everything.

If you go to Wes' favorites on Twitter..you can see all of his favorites...

https://twitter.com/wesramsey/favorites
Old 09-23-2014, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Charlie is 5! Crazy. We're having him do 1 more year of preschool since his bday would make him either one if the youngest ( if he started this year) or oldest if he starts next year. This one is a girl. Woo we can be done haha. I really dislike being pregnant lol. How are you? Is your job still working you crazy hours or did you jump to in house stuff yet? Hope you've had some down time!

Yeah I started checking this place out again during the Songbyrd news. Seriously bummed it didn't get a pick up. Although I had serious doubts about Rumor Willis. and neither of the male leads were super intriguing to me. I think she was under contract for Songbyrd this pilot season so had to sit it out? Hopefully she'll get a few opportunities next year, it seems she was pretty close to landing some other pilots right after OTH happened but lost out on them and then Songbyrd happened. I'd love to see her guest star on Nashville with CB, HP and JJ. Though I may never fully forgive JJ for introducing Joy to the BG crazies.

Thanks for the twitter help!

Last edited by izziejames; 09-23-2014 at 09:05 PM
Old 09-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Omg. Wow! He's all grown up. Lol. That's a good age difference for siblings. One of each is the best. Lol. I don't know how some people do it, back to back. Spending one hour with my friend and her one year old left me exhausted. I'm still working crazy hours, though it's better now, I'm no longer at the bottom of the totem pole, so that helps. And I just bought a house earlier this year! I love CA, but the prices here are insane. I can never leave though...totally spoiled by the weather. As my mom says, she wants grandkids soon. I told her, getting married first would be preferable. Hah.

Oh yeah...Rumor Willis. Yeahhh, not sure about that casting choice. I didn't know much about Robert Hoffman or the other guy, but Krista Vernoff seems to use a lot of the same actors in her pilots. She was friends with Robert before and of course, Tracie through Wonderfalls. Funny that Wes and Tracie went to Juilliard together and are super good friends. Small world.

Quote:
I'd love to see her guest star on Nashville with CB, HP and JJ. Though I may never fully forgive JJ for introducing Joy to the BG crazies.
Haha. Oh boy, yeah. JJ escaped though...and pretty much unscathed, but poor Joy. She's just too trust-worthy.

Wes favorites just about every tweet ever so I don't know what to take of his latest favorite. Lol. They had cute Twitter interaction while it lasted. Didn't imagine Joy would be so public about their relationship.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread