Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Southland Episode discussion thread: Season 4, Episode 06: "Integrity Check"

Southland Episode: "Integrity Check"

Season 4, Episode 6
Episode Synopsis: A young man set to testify in one of Sammy's cases is killed; John and Tang enter the reel world when they serve and protect a documentary-film crew; and Lydia's body is tested when she works as a shift supervisor. Original Air Date: Feb 21, 2012
Guest Cast C. Thomas Howell: Off. Dewey Dudek

Southland Episode Guide 2012 Season 4 - Integrity Check, Episode 6 | TVGuide.com
Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode!

I still can't believe Ben had a threesome. And that is the most of Ben's body I have ever seen I think. He actually has a much nicer body than what I expected, lol. I know that sounds bad because I should have had faith that his body would be great, but I was pleasantly suprised by how cut he is. IOn a less shallow note, I think this is the start of the show finally developing his downward spiral.

The Sammy and Ben storyline was intense and not what I expected. Talk about a twist! I think Sammy was actually in the wrong here because Ben checked for all the evidence he could and put two and two together and while it was wrong to accuse him, he never reported Sammy and never told anyone on the division that Sammy planted the pipe so this was something directly between Ben and Sammy. And when Ben realized he'd made a mistake, he went straight to Sammy and admitted he was wrong and confused and that he doesn't know why he accused him, and his apology was just so sincere. So I actually think Sammy was being an ass to not accept the apology, especially considering Sammy doesn't necessarily give Ben a reason to believe that he wouldn't cross the line anyway. He doesn't always show integrity. He went against the rules in the third episode when those people got killed because he failed to stay where he was supposed to. And in this episode, the way he was talking - Ben had every reason to think he wanted to put this perp away and that he'd do anything to make sure the guy stays away. Ben is also very young and still naive to the police force and learning. So I think Ben had every right to be suspicious. And Ben shouldn't have accused Sammy, but since he never reported it and gave a heartfelt apology, I think Sammy should let it go and stop holding a grudge. The fact that he's being so cold about the whole thing makes me feel that Sammy does feel guilty about something.

Poor Cooper!

And poor Lydia! Though her storyline is still boring me.

So those are my thoughts.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 02-22-2012 at 09:38 AM
~Search4Truth~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:01 AM
Supreme Fan

OMG! What a way to start an episode! Ben and his threesome! I think that is the most we got to see of Ben's body at one time too. LOL that he had to jump out the window because the one girl's husband came home.

Wow! I did not expect that Ben was wrong in his accusation to Sammy. While Ben's apology was sincere to Sammy, I am not surprised he did not accept it. Major trust issues going on between the two of them now.

I felt bad for Lydia but I am not that into her pregnancy storyline for some reason. I had been wondering why she was in uniform in the previews for this episode.

I am really liking the Tang and Cooper partnership. They are fun to watch. They really respect one another. I felt bad for Cooper and Tang at the end. She was so protective of John.

And what about the kid that was destroying the house! The parents were nuts!
krisz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ben in a threesome he is so the whore this season

Off to watch the epi
Old 02-22-2012, 05:19 AM
Supreme Fan

^ Yes and we needs caps!!
Old 02-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here you go enjoy
( click on them to make them bigger).

Old 02-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Hanna!

Here goes more:

-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
~Search4Truth~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:52 PM
New Fan

Thanks a lot for the images!
This scene of Ben running out the window in boxers and holding his clothes is absolutly priceless LOL
CarlaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lol, love those pics

Finally a good episode. I love that Ben and Sammy are having issues now! I expect a lot of angst and drama in the next few episodes

I'm don't like Regina's storyline in this episode

Coop and Tang were pretty awesome too. As was Dewey! I kind of wish Dewey had more scenes with Ben and Sammy.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion... They carried us away in captivity requiring of us a song... Now how shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
-Michal- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Thank you!!
Old 02-23-2012, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks TC I missed to post them
Reply   Post New Thread