Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Lynn (View Post)
Have any of you tweeted to Ben, and he tweeted back? Have any of you got in contact with him, and he talked back? Did any of you meet him at a convention before? The reason why is because I was wondering if any of you were going to this one. Maybe you can tell Ben all about me and show him my video. I'm sorry, I know this is a lot to ask, but it's just in case I don't get to go. This is my back-up plan LOL! Here are the links youtu.be/h-xPm eFFgo and youtu.be/LxLungBjtys
Are any of you going to this convention?
Old 01-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Addicted Fan

I am not

I haven't had any contact with Ben ever and also I am in the wrong country!
Old 01-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Do any of you know of a Make a Wish For Adults With Disabilities? Maybe they can help me to meet Ben. Especially with the convention coming up. Can all of you look around and look them up and see what you can come up with? Maybe you can suggest me or put my name in for a wish! What do you think of that? Please let me know what you find!
Old 01-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does my Pervasive Developmental Disorder count or apply me for Make a Wish for Adults with Disabilities?
Old 01-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Do any of you know of a Make a Wish For Adults With Disabilities? Maybe they can help me to meet Ben. Especially with the convention coming up. Can all of you look around and look them up and see what you can come up with? Maybe you can suggest me or put my name in for a wish! What do you think of that? Please let me know what you find!
I found one and its dream foundation.org. Why don't you all go take a look at it? Tell me what you think.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I found one and its dream foundation.org. Why don't you all go take a look at it? Tell me what you think.
Did any of you look this up?
Old 01-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did any of you look this up?
It's about helping people with life-threating diseases who will live less than 1 year.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Do all of you think that the second video would freak Ben out? A guy said that it he was Ben it would freak him out? What do you think? Be nice to this question!
Old 01-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Do all of you think that the second video would freak Ben out? A guy said that it he was Ben it would freak him out? What do you think? Be nice to this question!
Be nice to the question! Do you all think that Ben would be freaked out by me?
Old 01-07-2016, 05:01 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't know what Ben would think. Everybody is different.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
What do you mean he can help me?
What did you mean when you said that Ben can help me? Because I have a feeling that he wouldn't care if I lived or died!
Old 01-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do any of you know what Pervasive Developmental Disorder is? How do you think Ben would feel about this? What did you mean when you said he can help me?
Quote:

Why would Ben will freak out. I checked the statistics and a lot of people have Pervasive developmental disorder (PDD). There is a small chance one of his friends or friend of his relatives have PDD.

Here is what I found on Internet + some calculations.

The diagnostic category pervasive developmental disorders (PDD), as opposed to specific developmental disorders (SDD), refers to a group of five disorders characterized by delays in the development of multiple basic functions including socialization and communication. The pervasive developmental disorders are pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS), which includes atypical autism and is the most common; autism, the best-known, now understood to be part of a spectrum; Asperger syndrome; Rett syndrome; and childhood disintegrative disorder (CDD).

Autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.

About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.

Globally Asperger syndrome is estimated to affect 31 million people as of 2013.

Rett syndrome occurs in approximately 1:10,000 live female births in all geographies, and across all races and ethnicities. ( which means 730 000 people of 7.3 billion people have Rett syndrome)

CDD is a rare condition, with only 1.7 cases per 100,000. ( which means that 124100 people in the world (7.3 billion people) have childhood disintegrative disorder )

About 53 554 100 people in the world have Pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) and I didn't included PDD-NOS because i didn't find information about how many people have it. PDD-NOS is most common and if 25% are similar to autism and 25% to Asperger syndrome it means that about 26 million people have PDD-NOS.

26 000 000 + 53 554 100 = 79 554 100 ~ 80 000 000 people having Pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) in 2013. Now in 2016 they might be 90 000 000 - 100 000 000 people. If you count the people who are not diagnosed but have PDD, the numbers increase 2 - 3 times. 1 person of 73 people have Pervasive developmental disorder (PDD)

Those calculations shows that having Pervasive developmental disorder is not something that people should freak out about. It's like being a black person in a room full of white people or person with green/blue eyes in place full of brown/black eyed people. It's something that you are born with.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for putting that up and please leave it up there! But I think you got it wrong. The guy said Ben would probably freak out over the video of me I made him. What do you think? Can everybody on this board work together to help me meet him? I really would appreciate it!
Old 01-15-2016, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Do you think that Ellen Degeneres can help me with my problem? Ben has been a guest on her show a lot! I read somewhere that a boy who has the exact same thing I do is trying to ask Ellen to the prom. I figured I could tell her about my problem, and see what can happen. Do you know how to get the video put on her Facebook? My mom will do the video and try to send it to her. What do you think? Do you think she can help us? BTW, my video is up to 152 views! Can you help bring up the numbers? Is it ok if I join this forum even if I go on & on about meeting Ben. Will you include me to this forum, and change my name to Emily989? Can you help me out with that too? Please post back soon! ASAP!!!
Old 01-18-2016, 09:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
This is Emily! I have some news, but you might want to put it in another section. I want to be a member of this group. Because you have all been so nice to me, and you seem to understand what I'm going through right now. I would like to tell Morena's husband that he wasn't the only one hurt by all this. I would like to change my username to Emily989, but how do you do that? I want to be added to Peaches: Ryan & Taylor. Can you add me? Has everybody on this board seen my videos? I want everyone on this board to see them! If you have any news about Ben attending a convention close to Alabama. Please let me know right away!
Anyone can join this group just click on 'subscribe to this forum' at the bottom of the main Ben Mckenzie page (the one that shows all the threads in this forum).

If you just want to join the Peaches one click on that one and you will see at the bottom of the page 'subscribe to this thread' - click on that. There may be another way but this is how I do it!

Unfortunately I don't think you can change your name.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread