Old 01-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

it looks like this new episode has some cooperman interaction

Tumblr

Icon by: albion_princess
Old 01-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't watch it yet.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion... They carried us away in captivity requiring of us a song... Now how shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
Old 01-19-2011, 04:38 AM
Supreme Fan

I love Ben and John together! Do you think John knew about what happened with Ben and the Chineese guy with the gun?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

I think John was way too harsh on Ben tonight. He was borderline jerk imo. I wasn't feeling that. I prefer their funny moments. I understand Ben screwed up, but John was extremely insensitive in a way that made me feel he was frustrated about something and taking it out on Ben. John will be regretting telling Ben he wouldn't risk anything for him when his addiction to pain medicine gets the better of him and everything falls apart. He's already putting Ben at risk by continuing on with his back injury so he's not blameless enough anymore to say such things to Ben imo.

Please don't take this as bashing. I don't mind John. I just don't like him quite as much as I did in the first two seasons.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

^I don't think John was to harsh on Ben. On the job he is his training officer after all and responsible for him. I give that he had probably a bad day and his tolerance limit was not high, but that's life. We all experience this with our bosses, and Ben and John have the more dangerous jobs.

You are right with his back problems, I wonder what will happens next.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

We'll have to agree to disagree. John pretty much told Ben to get over it and that he's not going to go to bat for Ben or risk his job or career for him. That's harsh to me, especially considering Ben is going to bat for John and his life is at risk as John continues to waste away on pain killers and severe back problems. I thought cops had similar core values to military guys. If one man goes down, they all go down together. It's a brotherhood. John's words sounded the opposite to me.

Last edited by ManhattanBabe; 01-19-2011 at 12:59 PM
Old 01-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

That's an interesting point of view, but John has seen many terrible things on his job and he knows Ben will too. Probably he tries to make him understand that it's not worth risking his career. Everybody has personel issues and Ben is acting out of line and it's John's duty to keep him there.
Overall it was a fantastic episode and I like that we see things a little different.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

Yes, you make a valid point with that. I do also give John credit for saving Ben's job.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

yea john was a little harsh but she is right john has to keep him in line cause he is still his training officer and he doesn't want him doing the same thing down the line with another partner cause he could bring both of them down not just him

don't hate me that is just my opinion

Tumblr

Old 01-19-2011, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluxera (View Post)
That's an interesting point of view, but John has seen many terrible things on his job and he knows Ben will too. Probably he tries to make him understand that it's not worth risking his career. Everybody has personel issues and Ben is acting out of line and it's John's duty to keep him there.
Overall it was a fantastic episode and I like that we see things a little different.
I have to agree.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion... They carried us away in captivity requiring of us a song... Now how shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
Old 01-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
don't hate me that is just my opinion
Why would anyone hate you on here for saying that?

Old 01-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

i just didn't want anyone getting mad at what i said

Tumblr

Old 01-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Jen. We don't hate people for stating their opinions here.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread