Old 08-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-18-2018, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#3 is out!

Top "Gillovny" Quotes Survivor! Round 5!

Vote out your LEAST favorite quote -one vote per round.
The one that has 3 votes or the highest count after a period of 3 days, will be eliminated.
Please use the number that is associated with the quote.
In the LAST ROUND you will be voting for your FAVORITE quote.
Have fun!

15. “I’d say, ‘why don’t we just have sex? Let’s get it on with right here on the table of this coffee shop!’ He better ****ing say ‘yes’!” - Gillian Anderson

14. “I’m here and I heart Scully.” - David Duchovny
“And I heart Mulder all the way from Belfast.” - Gillian Anderson

13. “Nate’s…Nate’s the single guy.” - David Duchovny Elimated 1st round

12. “There’s an attraction. Maybe more than an attraction, but it’s not going to happen.” - Gillian Anderson

11. We’ve known each other for more than 21 years. We are best friends. And always will be.” - Gillian Anderson

10. “Gillian has beautiful eyes. Her eyes anchor me to the scene. They’re big and they’re blue and they’re wet.” - David Duchovny

9. “I think as you get older, I think if you’re lucky, if you’re maturing, the stuff that used to bother you, the little things, kind of evaporate and all that’s left is the heart. And that’s all we have left is just total appreciation of one another.” - David Duchovny

8. “Lying in bed in Jodhpur watching live NYCC panel. Miss you guys. Especially one of you.” - Gillian Anderson Eliminated Round 2.

7. “We see each other on rare and pleasant occasions and it’s nice. It’s a great relationship and I’m very fond of it and him.” - Gillian Anderson Eliminated Round 3.

6. “It’s magical and difficult, wondrous and painful, frustrating and joyous, as any intense , intimate relationship is.” - Gillian Anderson

5. It’s a little as if we have secrets between us. Everything is conveyed by communication beyond words. Perhaps, after all, you could interpret that as love.” - David Duchovny

4. “We embraced and I just burst into tears. We held our embrace for a really long time and I think it was just flooding over us, the importance of this agreement that we’ve had to be in each other’s lives in a very powerful way.” - Gillian Anderson

3. “We have a connection, not just in the fact that we experienced that together, but we have, as two human beings, we have a connection and a camaraderie and a dynamic between the two of us that is also unique to me than any other relationship that I have in my life. There’s an intimacy there, that only exists there, in that particular way.” - Gillian Anderson - Eliminated Round 4

2. “David and Gillian stood in that room together alone, and held each other for a good five minutes. They didn’t talk, they didn’t move, they just held each other. Tears running down their faces.” - Kim Manners

1. “You could just see it in their faces, how much they truly did love each other. And that wasn’t just Dana and Fox, that was David and Gillian. They truly, truly loved each other. Oh, I never saw anything like it. I’ve been in this business all my life, literally. And I think David and Gillian’s relationship, Scully and Mulder, are one of the greatest male/female in TV history.” - Kim Manners

Old 08-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-19-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-20-2018, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 08-21-2018, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#14 is out!

Top "Gillovny" Quotes Survivor! Round 6!

The one that has 3 votes or the highest count after a period of 3 days, will be eliminated.
Have fun!

15. “I’d say, ‘why don’t we just have sex? Let’s get it on with right here on the table of this coffee shop!’ He better ****ing say ‘yes’!” - Gillian Anderson

Eliminated Round 5

12. “There’s an attraction. Maybe more than an attraction, but it’s not going to happen.” - Gillian Anderson

11. We’ve known each other for more than 21 years. We are best friends. And always will be.” - Gillian Anderson

10. “Gillian has beautiful eyes. Her eyes anchor me to the scene. They’re big and they’re blue and they’re wet.” - David Duchovny

9. “I think as you get older, I think if you’re lucky, if you’re maturing, the stuff that used to bother you, the little things, kind of evaporate and all that’s left is the heart. And that’s all we have left is just total appreciation of one another.” - David Duchovny

8. “Lying in bed in Jodhpur watching live NYCC panel. Miss you guys. Especially one of you.” - Gillian Anderson Eliminated Round 2.

7. “We see each other on rare and pleasant occasions and it’s nice. It’s a great relationship and I’m very fond of it and him.” - Gillian Anderson Eliminated Round 3.

6. “It’s magical and difficult, wondrous and painful, frustrating and joyous, as any intense , intimate relationship is.” - Gillian Anderson

5. It’s a little as if we have secrets between us. Everything is conveyed by communication beyond words. Perhaps, after all, you could interpret that as love.” - David Duchovny

4. “We embraced and I just burst into tears. We held our embrace for a really long time and I think it was just flooding over us, the importance of this agreement that we’ve had to be in each other’s lives in a very powerful way.” - Gillian Anderson

3. “We have a connection, not just in the fact that we experienced that together, but we have, as two human beings, we have a connection and a camaraderie and a dynamic between the two of us that is also unique to me than any other relationship that I have in my life. There’s an intimacy there, that only exists there, in that particular way.” - Gillian Anderson - Eliminated Round 4

2. “David and Gillian stood in that room together alone, and held each other for a good five minutes. They didn’t talk, they didn’t move, they just held each other. Tears running down their faces.” - Kim Manners

1. “You could just see it in their faces, how much they truly did love each other. And that wasn’t just Dana and Fox, that was David and Gillian. They truly, truly loved each other. Oh, I never saw anything like it. I’ve been in this business all my life, literally. And I think David and Gillian’s relationship, Scully and Mulder, are one of the greatest male/female in TV history.” - Kim Manners

Old 08-22-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-22-2018, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-22-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-23-2018, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 08-23-2018, 08:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#6 is out!

Top "Gillovny" Quotes Survivor! Round 7!

Have fun!

Eliminated Round 5

6. “It’s magical and difficult, wondrous and painful, frustrating and joyous, as any intense , intimate relationship is.” - Gillian Anderson Eliminated Round 6.