Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2018, 03:44 PM
*evil laughter*

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Hope your thighs stop aching Claire!

I have a noon appointment tomorrow to discuss the best account to put my money in. I plan to use it to buy a new car in the near future so I want to be able to save it with some interest but take it out without a penalty fee. So fun times tomorrow

My mom invited me over for homemade soup for dinner tonight too
Old 01-19-2018, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yay-that sounds like so much fun for you tomorrow. Hopefully they will help you find the right account.

Enjoy your soup. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, since you'll be at dinner, and I'll probably go to bed haha.

Night night in case I don't see you
Old 01-19-2018, 04:30 PM
*evil laughter*

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Thanks!

As usual, I’m flaking out enjoying the quiet before the kid weekend sleepover happens, but I feel so sleepy I feel like napping My is flaked out too.

It’s nice to hear absolutely no noise for once!
Old 01-20-2018, 01:01 AM
Live long and prosper

Thanks Kim and Leanne. I'm not why three days later they should suddenly be aching a lot. Still I weighed myself this morning, as much as my weight has gone up a little bit, my fat percentage has decreased, so I'm clearly putting on muscle! I'm not sure how long I can keep doing this for, though...

We're going out with our French friend/ex-lodger today which should be good fun.

Glad it's quiet, Leanne, enjoy your evening with your parents!

I'm glad the nurse helped you today, Kim!
Old 01-20-2018, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire!

It's 4:30am here, so I'll have to go back to bed, but wanted to say hi to you.

I bet you'll have a great time with your friend. What are you guys going to do, do you know?

I hope the aching goes away. I wonder what caused it. Have you fried drinking more water? Sometimes that helps muscles relax.

Thanks. It was a huge help. It's nice being able to count on them. They will be helping me for 4 more weeks.
Old 01-20-2018, 03:11 AM
Live long and prosper

That's great they're helping you for a while yet. That's very reassuring after the problems you had before Christmas.

We're going shopping in Hastings, which we didn't get to do before Christmas due to the snow in London. Afterwards we've booked a restaurant to eat out later. She should be arriving soon. I haven't seen her since we were in France.

I think I may need to stretch more. I did some stretches last night before bed to try and stop my restless legs syndrome, and I felt quite stiff.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great tine Claire, and hopefully I'll see you later.

I hope the stretches help. My legs are very stiff when I stand up, and it takes me a bit to get going. I hope yours get better and feel better soon.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Live long and prosper

I hope you're doing all right, Kim.

I did enjoy going down there today. Although the weather was rainy and the sea was violent looking. I did get to see the lifeboat which I'd not seen before.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! When muscles act up I usually go for the oil I mentioned and I also take quite a lot of magnesium which also helps my back which is a nice side effect

Leanne, is your bank appointment today? The time differences messes with my head I hope you have a good advisor

Claire, yay , muscles
I won't go anywhere near my scales at the moment because I have a vague idea what 2 months without sports did to my body

Kim, are you gonna be okay without the help?

Last edited by kiamay; 01-20-2018 at 11:27 AM
Old 01-20-2018, 11:30 AM
*evil laughter*

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Kia, I gotta get to the credit union in an hour and a half, which means I probably shouldn't be in and should be getting ready

I step on the scale everyday but my weight never changes really. I think I've stabilised at a certain number now even if I don't like the number
Old 01-20-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I should be all right-able to more take care of myself then. I see my surgeon Feb.8, and he can extend the help if I need it.

Claire, I'm so glad you had a good time, despite the weather. What life boat is it?

Kia, yeah, I should be okay. It will help a lot. I think PT goes along for 6 more weeks. How are you doing today? It's nice seeing you.

Leanne, good luck! I hope it goes really well for you.

I'm watching the women's marches all over the world. Trump tweeted that they were in support of him. Obviously, he has no clue.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:15 PM
Live long and prosper

Kim the lifeboats around our shores are manned by volunteer crews who drop anything when the call comes in that someone needs rescuing. The RNLI who operate these lifeboat stations is a charity-funded organisation eventhough they are like an emergency service. I have a great deal of respect for the people who risk their own lives to save others like that.

The lifeboat I saw looked similar to this one:

Although obviously it was in the boathouse. It also was on a machine which drives it into the water, which was interesting.

Hope your meeting goes well, Leanne.

I'm glad you can get more help if you need it, Kim.

Yes Kia, I was glad that my efforts are paying off.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:32 PM
*evil laughter*

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Meh, meeting was ok. But annoyed me that my aspie traits came out cause I clearly didn’t want to be there really, especially when she said they don’t have accounts for interest growth without locking the money in for a certain amount of time. So I went for 15 months with 2% something interest. then she asked me questions about other things they could help me with like changing where I do car insurance or life insurance or wills or anything to get more services from me for stuff. I just was all low voice and non enthused I was like “well no one wants my junky stuff anyway and I don’t need life insurance cause I have no dependents unless you count a cat”

Then I went and got groceries and coffee and came home.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

^
Cats totally count!!!

Looks like we need another O/T thread, again. You guys are amazing....
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:43 PM
*evil laughter*

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

wow, already? I didn’t even notice it was here already, crap, new thread title?!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top