Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2016, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Yep, Lochte is the U.S. Olympic swimmer dude (with a bimbo frat boy attitude) who made a false report in Rio. I don’t even want to hear his side of the story; the bad attempt at lying makes me cringe.

Yesterday, I ate a pepperoni and cheese pizza –nothing fancy.

Some of those fan photos with DD and GA are cracking me up –like the girl who is being held by DD while GA stands afar on the side with an annoyed look on her face. I would DIE to have a photo like that of myself with them.

Did your family bring you any souvenirs from Hawaii? The meal and dessert look delicious! In most restaurants in America the portions are ridiculously supersize whereas the Canadian portion looks decent sized.
Also I like the deep blue color of the sky. It’s like that in South Dakota as well. I’ll try to post a picture later on.

Yikes! Sucky dream!
I have a bully boss too, but fortunately, I try to fly under the radar by nodding and agreeing with her and then doing what I know works best for my job.
Speaking of dreams, I dreamt that I walked into a concert hall and two of the actresses from AoS were there. I chatted with them and they convinced me to purchase a ticket for the show. Bruce Springsteen for $88 –just based off the price, you know it’s a dream. Afterwards, I looked fro them, but they were gone.

Another wet Sunday here.

Hope you keep enjoying your last couple weeks of vacation!

Last edited by Tech Noir; 08-21-2016 at 01:16 PM
Old 08-21-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that guy is embarrassing. I haven't been paying too much attention, but I did notice that story!

Yeah I actually laughed at that pic of DD hugging the girl to GA's annoyance, I'd also love to have a pic like that, but if I did get a chance I wouldn't want to be a copycat, but that's a good pose idea, lol. I also like the idea of me and "Mulder" looking over an article about aliens oooohing and ahhh-ing over our shared passion/belief while "Scully" gives us the typical side eye skepticism look.

I don't think my parents brought me back anything (there is a family dinner tonight tho so who knows still) but they brought some chocolate covered Hawaiian macadamia nuts to try later.

Oh yeah, I remember when I was in WA state, I ordered pie a la mode and they gave me 3 scoops of ice cream on the pie! Woah! Even with our smaller Canadian portions, I usually have to take away half for a second meal later, I just can't eat that much in one sitting. I'm sure in TX, portions must be large cause Cowboys love to eat!

I didn't know you had a bully boss, but yeah, I just wish they wouldn't try to micromanage tasks when I've been the experienced one in my specific field of duties, I've been doing this for 16 years and even supervised inmates and trained them too. So, lady, you should be lucky to even have me! I hope this new replacement boss is a reasonable person.

AoS ladies helping you out for "cheap" Springsteen tix!
Old 08-21-2016, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Lots of creatively posed pics out there!

Those treats from Hawaii sound delicious. That's what I usually bring home to my friends and family.

Our boss makes up successes that are humanly impossible just to make us feel inadequate, but it has the opposite effect, we all know she's nuts!

I just finished talking to my cable company. They were charging me an arm and a leg and then trying to bs me about how they couldn’t change the packet I had even though I wasn't tied to any of their freaking plans. Hell no. I hate making these kinds of calls because the mega bitch in me always comes out. They ended up cutting about $30 from my bill, but I’m going to call again tomorrow just to verify that I wasn’t being *foul language* around.

Going to exercise now! Enjoy your dinner tonight!
Old 08-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At least you are an assertive woman !

Cable companies rip everyone off so much!

Have fun exercising, I'm not, I'm lazy and plan to read fanfic and watch Netflix, . (Oh yeah can't forget I should refresh my manicure too, soooooo much work, eh They are starting to look pretty good again so pale pink it will be.)

Last edited by reason to believe; 08-21-2016 at 01:37 PM
Old 08-21-2016, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

I like how they say “misinform.” “Oh you mean lied?” Or calling it a “one-time courtesy” for giving you back the money they were trying to rip off from you. I call BS!

Lucky you! I’ll be doing my laundry. :/

I’m 4 episodes from the 30 Rock S1 finale. Did you watch any shows today?

Two girls for every guy!
Old 08-21-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's tricky use of language, they use. Do you have a satellite dish? Did you swear at them or you just do that in your head afterwards?

at the cats making out, the lucky guy getting double grooming while just doing one himself. How do they even get started doing that together? All in each other's personal space!

*girly talk*
Every time I do my manicure in this pale pink, my hands/nails look really nice that I, at moments, get distracted looking at them, I start thinking I should be a hand model after, hahah. And I think my manicure can rival Scully's, whose manicures were what originally inspired me to even do it. . I think other than my smile, my hands are one of my better features too.
/END

I'm 4 episodes away from finale of Buffy too. I'm for sure going to watch one to get closer after the family dinner. I think we are having pancakes with macadamia nuts and coconut syrup or maple syrup options.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

I have cable; it rains too much over here to deal with a satellite dish. Nah, I don’t disrespect them, but I don’t play their game either. Don’t tell me I can’t get rid of the package when (during signing up for it) you specifically told me I could at any point, free of penalties. Then when I went in person a month ago, they told me they took it off my plan. But today, I find out that’s not the case. The representative was telling me that the computer wasn’t allowing her to take it off, that I would have to be transferred to a "downgrade" department (does that even exist? ). “Well maybe your supervisor’s computer can. Could you please transfer me to a supervisor?” She comes back a minute later and her computer miraculously is able to deduct $15, but that was only for this month. Well what about last month’s bill? Like I can’t add $15 + $15 and then subtract that number form the number they are billing me. Nice try! That’s when she gave me the one-time courtesy “deal” and refunded my money back to me.

Blondie Bear grooms them all of the time. He becomes a massive a-hole if they try to stop him. He’s addicted to it. He reminds me of Donnie Pfaster sometimes. Very creepy glazed look in his almond-shaped eyes. Today he was grooming Lil BB then Tallulah joined in and I had my iPad nearby, so I filmed them.

Glad you’re enjoying your manicure! I usually rush through mine, and I paint my nails anywhere from unique colors to pale pink as well.
Pancakes for dinner? Is that common in Canada?

I still have to prepare and pack tomorrow's lunch. :/
Old 08-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Vivere (View Post)

Blondie Bear grooms them all of the time. He becomes a massive a-hole if they try to stop him. He’s addicted to it. He reminds me of Donnie Pfaster sometimes. Very creepy glazed look in his almond-shaped eyes. Today he was grooming Lil BB then Tallulah joined in and I had my iPad nearby, so I filmed them.

Glad you’re enjoying your manicure! I usually rush through mine, and I paint my nails anywhere from unique colors to pale pink as well.
Pancakes for dinner? Is that common in Canada?

I still have to prepare and pack tomorrow's lunch. :/
that comparison of your cat to Donnie Pfaster is one of the best thing I've seen here so far. I'm with family now so when I laughed a bit, my family was already laughing so I just blended in, haha. That's creepy of him to resemble that guy.

Nah, pancakes is a thing my dad likes to eat and we were celebrating his birthday tonight even tho its later in the week. Banana macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup and whipped cream. I haven't had the desert yet, some kind of apple cake.

So what do you like to pack for lunch for work! This year I only plan to eat lunch 3 out of 5 days a week. And what's your typical work dress code? Do you have to dress professional or just normal, yet neat casual clothes?

E.T.A. Sigh, I got the "good chair" in the room right now, but I have to use the washroom. But I worry I'll lose the good chair if I leave it cause so many peolple here, . So I'll just be uncomfortable for as long as I can, cause I'm stubborn and hate losing my place.

Last edited by reason to believe; 08-21-2016 at 06:12 PM
Old 08-21-2016, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Blondie Bear's addiction makes me laugh.

Dessert with pancakes! You guys have sweet teeth!

I'm packing a salad. Boring! I could spruce it up, but I've been on posting on instead. At work, I wear slacks and blouse and a sweater because it's cold. In the fall I wear skirts and tights.

That happens in my home too when my family visits; they all fight for the good chair.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. I'm off for the night! You might want to check the "Scully's Faith" thread; somebody has a question I can't respond to because I don't read fanfic.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Miros... I challanged Cpeedy... so let's see if she visits the LoT fantasy thread
Old 08-22-2016, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What's your favorite type salad? I really like Greek salad, yum!

For some reason with Blondie Bear, now that you mentioned he is Donnie Pfaster-ish, I imagined him meowing to the girls "is your fur soft or dry?" before grooming them, makes it even funnier! Poor guy!

Do you like wearing high heels with skirts? I can't do that anymore, I lost my skill there.

By the way, my family didn't steal my good chair when I left it, lol. They knew better than to do it. . I have weird entitlement issues when it comes to me being the eldest sibling.

Well, the time has come, I'm going to see the season 1 Buffy finale today! Then it should get better right? Although The episodes here weren't too bad, I liked the "nightmares" coming true ep with the crazy clown and spiders, etc. Lol have you hit the Floyd episodes yet? Did you have an episode you really liked so far in season 1?

I had another unpleasant dream last night I hope this doesn't start happening regularly, this time my dream was me taking pills and waiting around for the moment of death to come. WTF?

Hope you had a good Monday so far!
Old 08-22-2016, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Love ordering this one: Grilled gulf shrimp, crisp romaine, fresh avocado, Roma tomatoes, green onion and crisp applewood smoked bacon with a creamy dijon dressing.

Blondie Bear’s a creeper, for sure! When I first adopted the girls, I was hoping he’d get along well with them, but I never expected this!

Glad your chair was still available upon your return!

I’m still four episodes away from the 30 Rock finale. Kenneth is growing on me though. So far, I’ve enjoyed every episode equally-ish.

That’s a weird dream, indeed! I once dreamt that I was having an out of body experience while I slept and when I looked down at my body, it was twisting and writhing and tossing in an inhuman fashion, like if something had entered my sleeping body and was having its way with it. Creepy dream!

I started the day by rushing out the door with newly-bought, never-worn-before slacks that ended up feeling two sizes too big. I kept pulling them up and hoping they wouldn’t fall off. Then early on in the day, I realized the shoes I was wearing were cutting at my skin, so I had to place Band-Aids to help protect my skin. Overall, the shoes felt rough and now my feet are killing me! The only comforting thing about it was that as I was walking out of work today, one of my coworkers was complaining to me about the same issue. We bonded over what on earth made us choose to wear those shoes today.

Waking up at 5:30 SUCKS!

Hope your Monday was butterfish than mine.

Spavey, I hope you told Cece you’re going to make her eat Kryptonite!
Old 08-22-2016, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your salad description is making me hungry now! Yum again!

Awww, not a great day for you clothing wise, it sounds like. I've had clothing snafus at work, once I discovered I was wearing my pants backward for the first two hours there. how did that happen? they felt odd then I realized the back pockets were on my front, At work, because of walking around, reaching up, and squatting down, I wear jeans and comfortable shoes. They aren't tooooo strict on that.
One thing I love during time off is being able to wear shorts everyday, and simple t shirts, no make up to put on or take off, but I only have two more weeks of this, then back to make up and socks (and other clothing items). I'm pretty sure that blue streaked hair isn't allowed tho so a dye job is needed.

Oh yeah and waking up "early", but I can't compare it to your horrible wake up time, ew!

You're dream sounds disturbing, I haven't had an out of body dream, I was hoping for an experience like that during surgery once but looking back I'm glad I didn't lol

There is what appears to be a small spider? dangling by a web string in the air from the ceiling close to me. I hope it isn't

What you going to do this evening?
Old 08-22-2016, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

!!!!!!! ...... ???
Old 08-23-2016, 09:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Do you believe in things like that? I mean dream interpretation. I don't know...I believe they sometimes can represent your fears or things you are dealing with at that moment. Last night I dreamed I would be pregnant, but I had that before. A dream interpretation book says that it doesn't mean that I'll get a child, it means change. That's what they say...