Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

The 6th and 8th are fun, definitely. the 6th one was the first labor of love. It was made by someone who loves classic monster movies and made Jason out to be like Frankenstein's monster. I have his autograph actually. I love it!
Old 05-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
The 6th and 8th are fun, definitely. the 6th one was the first labor of love. It was made by someone who loves classic monster movies and made Jason out to be like Frankenstein's monster. I have his autograph actually. I love it!
Yeah I never understood how both Jason and Michael Myers could just survive anything, what's the explanation of their unstoppable-ness. I get Jason was ultimately resurrected supernaturally (although in a movie before the 6th, didn't they break the mask and he had a monster face?), but Michael Myers was portrayed as a crazy human killer.

Why am I asking to make sense out of these movies anyway lol
Old 05-15-2016, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

^ It's been a while since I've seen one of the Friday the 13th flicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Six Flags sounds totally fun. I love rides but rides no longer love me. My last experience at Playland with my niece and nephew took place in cold pouring rain and I went on everything roller coasters and Whirly things with puddles on the seats and I ended up in cold, soaking wet clothes and got sick in the car on the way home, I turned officially "old" after that day, lol. That was 3 years ago. Hope your experience is wayyyyyy better!
The same thing happened to me at Universal Studios in Florida. We spent New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day there, so it was cold while I was wet. When we returned to the hotel, I had to blow dry my boots for two hours before we could go out for a late dinner. I LOVE rollercoasters.

And yes, I had a fun experience yesterday.

Hope you guys will have a great week.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Just dropping inn to say hello.

Are you guys talking scary movies?!?

That's not for me. I'm too easily scared.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Last Friday was Friday the 13th. We were joking around about it, I think.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a nice evening/ night, Stewie!

I have some work related stuff I need to be doing, so see you guys next time!
Old 05-15-2016, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Leanne, who did your sister find more attractive in real life, Jamie Dornan or David Duchovny?
Old 05-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
Leanne, who did your sister find more attractive in real life, Jamie Dornan or David Duchovny?
That's a good question, I *think* she really really found Jamie attractive and hot for all the right reasons and asked him lots of questions on purpose to keep talking to him, lol, , and David is older now, but she seemed to freak a bit more when DD approached and then actually lost it and admitted a crush to him in border guard uniform . I can't tell if it's from her nostalgia or what, lol. I never actually asked her, I'll have to do that next time I see her.

(I'm actually surprised she could crush on DD ever, because our brother looks quite a bit like him and that makes it weird at least for me, to go too far into drooling over Mulder in X-Files, even tho I want to, I admit he is hot )

Last edited by reason to believe; 05-15-2016 at 07:07 PM
Old 05-16-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Who is Jamie Dorman?
Old 05-16-2016, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
Who is Jamie Dorman?
He co-stars with Gillian Anderson in the "The Fall" tv show, she's plays a detective and he is the serial killer she's trying to find.
He is also in that Three Shades of Grey movie.
Old 05-16-2016, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
That's a good question, I *think* she really really found Jamie attractive and hot for all the right reasons and asked him lots of questions on purpose to keep talking to him, lol, , and David is older now, but she seemed to freak a bit more when DD approached and then actually lost it and admitted a crush to him in border guard uniform . I can't tell if it's from her nostalgia or what, lol. I never actually asked her, I'll have to do that next time I see her.

(I'm actually surprised she could crush on DD ever, because our brother looks quite a bit like him and that makes it weird at least for me, to go too far into drooling over Mulder in X-Files, even tho I want to, I admit he is hot )
Sounds like she's had quite the experiences at work!

One of my cousins resembles Keanu Reeves, whom I guess fortunately I don’t find attractive; however, knowing that I was related to him, girls would still approach me and ask, “Don’t you think he’s hot?”

How’s your job situation? Still stressful?
Old 05-16-2016, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
Sounds like she's had quite the experiences at work!

One of my cousins resembles Keanu Reeves, whom I guess fortunately I don’t find attractive; however, knowing that I was related to him, girls would still approach me and ask, “Don’t you think he’s hot?”

How’s your job situation? Still stressful?
that's funny! whenever I share my angst about Mulder/brother conflict, I always get the joke "can I meet your brother?" At least I think they are joking! I'm still gonna say if I had a chance with Mulder I'd still take it especially if he has some pho with him for me!

Anxiety made me feel sick but by Friday I really had a legit cold so I've been getting over it in time to go back to work tomorrow. My big meeting (showdown?) is not til Wednesday of next week so I have all that time to get worked up or hopefully calmed down. I have to remember this can't be worse than my prison work! In the meantime, I have some "investigating" to do so I don't walk in to be blindsided. I can't wait til summer! I cope with anxiety by obsessing over my interests if I'm a regular chatterbox here, forgive me, lol.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Well, if Keanu Reeves wanted to date me (bringing me imported chocolates from Vienna), I guess I’d say sure.
As far as your job is concerned, I hope you’re well prepared, and that the situation works out for you!
I’ve been to a men’s prison twice, where they weren’t behind the bars. It was pretty scary. They told my male coworker to “Turn around let me see that cotton ass!” So yeah, hopefully where you’re working at now isn’t as bad as a men’s prison.

And it’s totally cool that you’re chatting about the X-Files here. When I first discovered this board last August, it was in danger of closing. There were less than 105 posts per week. It was horrible news, especially because we had just gotten word that the show was already filming for the reboot!!! It’s only been a few months since we made it out of the red zone.
Old 05-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh prison stories. I try to block them out and I almost never thought about the fact I was there until I started my X-Files rewatch and my little mind was blown when I suddenly recognized myself in Scully's FBI agent personality and realized where I got my poker face, firm, non-emotive skillz & influence from while being in there, lol I'm really surprised you've also been to work in one, what are the odds? This is a small forum, lol

But I guess my worst one (or not) was an inmate walking to the door of my office and said in a joking manner "I'm going to kill you" um, yeah, joking tone, but in 1984 he had actually killed two guards so that very night he got transferred out to maximum level for that moment of stupidity! Oh my crazy old life,
Old 05-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

That’s a scary intimidation story.
I didn’t work at a prison, Leanne; a few of my coworkers and I ended up there twice via work related stuff –as people who could walk out of there at any time of course.

I’m having work issues now too, and I have to wait for a meeting about it this Friday. It’s drained the energy out of me today and killed my appetite. I’m going to make tomorrow better though.

How is the task of relaxing coming along for you, Leanne?