Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2019, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow! Since September! I hope things will look up soon. Water can do so much damage.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-21-2019, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Doctor visit went good cause I got my doctors notes for work. An hour before my appointment, this place from work called to see if I needed help getting back to work like therapy offers and stuff. I said it’s just physical and should be back when work opens after the break!

Doctor sent me for a blood test and chest x-ray though to check on my flu cough and to see if I need a blood transfusion for the anemia!

Ugh, sorry you’re ill too, Kia that’s lousy to feel like that in your chest. Breathe in some steam?

Today I just mostly slept in, ate and laid down and watched tv and read... spent the least amount of energy expenditure today. As of now I’m feeling better than previous times.

Hmmm, Claire, hope the hearing comes back. Loss of hearing can be considered an emergency. At least that’s how they treated my loss of hearing. Steroids helped it come back before the loss was permanent.

I hope your home and streets don’t get flooded, Claire! Why does that stuff also seem to happen around the holidays too?

My hot water came back thankfully.

I’m glad you heard from Kim, Claire! Also glad she still is under shelter. I get too worried about her but glad to hear she’s not on the streets.
Old 12-21-2019, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys hope things are good?
Old 12-21-2019, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m doing better than the past week or so being sick with the flu and anemia on top of it! But I’m looking forward to a bit of Christmas this week and maybe see if anything I’ve wanted has a Boxing Day sale.
Old 12-22-2019, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's times like this I'm glad we sorted out the drainage at the back of the house. If we hadn't it would have been coming in by now. Also I know a guy for the Environment Agency who has a house here and he keeps an eye on the streams and ditches nearby. It did happen over Christmas a few years ago around here, to some people though.

Yes Kim's living situation isn't the best by the sounds of it, but at least she's not on the streets.

I'm sure the hearing thing is temporary, the ear is still sore from the infection. I'm finally getting better hearing from the other ear too.

When will you find out if you need a transfusion, Leanne? I guess being anaemic means you're more likely to get sick. It sounds like you have a chest infection, are you on antibiotics?

I hope so too, Kia.
Old 12-23-2019, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was good foresight, Claire about the house with the drainage plan!

Doctor should be calling me tomorrow as soon as she gets her results from my tests, meanwhile I’m freaking myself out now cause I wonder if all my symptoms lately are pointing to a heart attack or something cause my symptoms happen to match those I see online. Hope the shoulder discomfort I just got this evening isn’t also a symptom. we’ll see if it’s gone tomorrow.

I’m not on any antibiotics, but I don’t think I’ll need them really. I seemed to be getting better today, my first one not feeling lightheaded!

Tonight I went to parents and visited while my brother was also there we had tacos then I came back and played video games.
Old 12-23-2019, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

Happy holidays guys!

Any plans on Christmas Eve? I’m doing nothing but binging horror movies
Old 12-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you'd know if you were having a heart attack, Leanne! Try not to freak out.

Merry Christmas, Mark!

We visited my brother yesterday to give him his presents.

The visit went well. It's actually stopped raining! The river has burst its banks though...
Old 12-23-2019, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, it still kind of hurts there makes me nervous. but good news, my doctor called and turns out I just had the flu and don’t need a blood transfusion.

You know how in the show Bones, Brennan would sometimes say the oddest things that no one around her expects? Well, I did that with my sister when we had our family gathering. She hugged me and asked “how are you?” And I said “I’m ok, and I don’t need a blood transfusion!” Of course, she has no clue about my stuff this week, that was I even sick so it came out of nowhere and she was like “what?” I guess I should have given her context before she ever came over?

Do you have any Christmas Eve or day plans? A visit with your brother?

Mark, tomorrow I have Christmas dinner with some of my family members and then go across the street to see my cousins and aunts.

Hope the flooding doesn’t get too horrible, Claire!

Oh, my fire alarm in my building went off today and I had to get dressed, put my cat in his carrier and almost left the building before I found out it went off accidentally! my cat was so confused cause of the scary alarm, then me putting him in his carrier and then let him out glad it wasn’t real, even though the fire truck has to come anyway.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The fire alarm going off can be scary.

I'm glad you don't need a blood transfusion. Also you have time now to recover from the flu!

No big plans for today. I'm going to grab some ready meals for dinner, so that we don't have to cook. We have enough cooking to do in the next few days!

I think my hearing is slowly improving, it's still annoying though.
Old 12-24-2019, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds nice to not have to cook for Christmas Eve!

I guess you are off to bed now for Christmas morning! Merry Christmas!

I’m going for Christmas Eve dinner in an hour!

But it’s been a nice morning of relaxation cause I have all my preparations ready!

Most of my family got together last night!
Old 12-25-2019, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you had a nice meal. We don't have a tradition of doing anything on Christmas Eve.

Well apart from putting the presents under the tree, which is peculiar to our family!

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎅🎁🎄
Old 12-25-2019, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Sorry, I've been very busy lately.....not much time for posting.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 12-27-2019, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone had a good couple of days. My parents stayed the night, so they are still here.

Christmas Day was relaxing though.
Old 12-27-2019, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m kind of mad cause my big iPad refuses to attach to my internet even though I have the correct password so I’m typing on this small mini iPad.

But I had a nice Christmas! I got a few things I wanted and we went out to the movies and my mom and I watched “Knives Out” which is an old fashioned who dunit? format murder mystery which is a comedy at the same time.

Merry Christmas, Stewie, glad you still dropped by!

I’m glad you had a relaxing Christmas too, Claire.