Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim! I'm sorry that happened to you. They really should move you in with someone less crazy.

Love you too!
Old 05-01-2019, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Well, if she’s kicking your walker to make you fall and send you to hospital maybe that’s a sign you two need to be not rooming together cause she’s being a danger to you. so you had to go to the hospital now?

Ok, at work I find this unusual. My co-worker tells me about a situation and I told her what I would have said or done and she went and actually wrote down what I said I’d do. I think that’s a first, where someone wants to follow what or how I’d react or say or do. cause whoever hears of a neurotypical wanting to follow how an Aspie person would word things? obviously she isn’t as forward as I am in certain situations.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

Hump day everyone!!!

A present:

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 05-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

why does the dog have a bow tie on! He was a singer in a former life!

My dad came over and told me of some more or further family drama of late. Now to decompress from all the information.

I’m really glad I’m seeking mindfulness and zen music and stuff along with my medications right now cause I’m thinking my personal life alone is pretty sweet and I need to mind my own business.

Also, my co-worker told me “you’re the toughest chick I know!”
Old 05-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That video

Sorry there is more drama in the family, Leanne! I hope nothing too bad!

And that's a nice compliment

Kim, I CANNOT believe what I'm reading!?!? They need to put this woman in another room like YESTERDAY!
Were you in hospital after that?

Claire, not sure if it's impressive or sad But I wouldn't know all of you if I wasn't still posting here, so it's a win for me

I had a bit of a doctors' marathon today. In a nutshell: I'm over-estimating my abilities and should not go back to working full time Ah well... I guess they're right... and I will be able to manage once I find a smaller, cheaper flat.
ALF: Justice will think about it.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's always a win, Kia.

Oh dear, Leanne. I wonder why this keeps happening to your family? Your co-worker though! You must be doing something right!

That's not great news Kia. Will you be able to work part time though?

Thanks for that, Mark!

I did some gardening today. I cleared out a load of weeds in the front garden and swept the drive. Don't worry, Leanne I wore gloves so I didn't hurt myself!

I also did some cleaning. I have guests staying this (long) weekend, and that does motivate me!
Old 05-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You have a long weekend?
And it sounds like you got a lot done.

I think it's not difficult to get part time if there is a medical reason but we'll see...

Just cleaned the whole apartment... always feels better to go to bed when everything looks nice
Old 05-02-2019, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys have been busy in your lives.

Leanne, doesn't concern you, so I don't know why your parents keep dragging you into it. Maybe consider asking them not to involve you?

Claire, you got lots done! Why do you have a long weekend? It will be nice to have them there-I think? Are you close?

Kia, I kind of always worry about you because you push yourself so hard. It's hard to accept it when your body doesn't respond the way we want. And you pushed yourself cleaning.

Mark, that doggie video is great.

I love you all, and am so glad to have met you. All of you are new friends.

Last edited by There You'll Be; 05-02-2019 at 07:37 PM
Old 05-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Hi Kim it’s cause behind the scenes stuff is happening including who I’m living with and people not associating, etc and my dad is telling me so if I suspect noticing it, I know why. Also to better understand the motives and how my future would be affected by the changes. (For me, not too bad actually)

Claire, glad you wore gloves, I’m really hoping the company over for the long weekend is enjoyable for you and not stress causing! Any activities planned? Do you guys have a bank holiday? And to answer your question, a lot of it has to do with my brothers not exactly knowing who they married too well before getting married!

Kia, you do want to carry on as you do, but I hope working part time might be better for you, but how can you compensate for cutting your income in half unless you can get a portion of disability to make up for that loss? Glad you cleaned, I feel much more relaxed too when my place is all in order and everything is done.

Love you too, Kim
Old 05-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It sounds like the medication has made a huge difference in your life Leanne.

My favorite Med Techs are working this weekend, so I'm glad. I get to sleep in till about 9am now, because I don't eat breakfast, and I'm not being forced to.

Anyway, I've been spending about 90% of every day outside since I got home. Look at me, calling it "home".
Old 05-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

glad you get to go outside again and feel like calling where you live “home” I think your getting settled into your options and your stuff there and with people you’re getting to know! I’m glad you get to go out and do things too soon!

Yeah, Kim, for sure, I know I’m feeling more better with the medication, cause my anxiety and sad levels don’t hurt so bad and my brain doesn’t do the “ruminating thoughts” much anymore which helps ease worrying. And I have enough energy to get all the things done for errands too. Now I have to work on trying to go out to social events, that will be harder.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim! We have a 'bank holiday' to celebrate May Day. Yes we are close. They are the same people we go on holiday with for a few days every year. My husband is doing a very tough race with obstacles on Sunday, and we are having a barbeque in the afternoon.

I'm glad you are able to be outside so much.

I agree with Kim in that you need to keep out of getting involved in all the family drama, Leanne. Your brothers' problems aren't your parents' problems. They need to let them make their own mistakes. If they have a problem with your SIL then they can do something about her living situation, but other than that it's really nothing to do with them or you. You can't take on other people's problems as well as your own. Just my opinion.

I had stuff on my mind and couldn't sleep.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey

Even though conflict always takes its toll I'm glad that your housing situation won't be affected in a bad way, Leanne!
And I don't qualify for the usual disability support. Also it is not certain my status will be renewed. But I will manage. I just have to cut some expenses. I know that it can be done

Kim Love you too And I did push myself cleaning but it was worth it Not sure the same goes for my amount of workout today
Wanted to meet up with some friends but I think I may have to stay on the couch. Have a concert tomorrow.
for being outisde a lot and for calling it home...

Claire, we had a day off for that too But today and yesterday were normal work days. Did you know the holiday goes back to Roman times? So interesting!
Your plans sound lovely! Be glad you're not here. It's supposed to get really cold again this weekend. The weather is crazy!
Old 05-03-2019, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey

Even though conflict always takes its toll I'm glad that your housing situation won't be affected in a bad way, Leanne!
And I don't qualify for the usual disability support. Also it is not certain my status will be renewed. But I will manage. I just have to cut some expenses. I know that it can be done

Kim Love you too And I did push myself cleaning but it was worth it Not sure the same goes for my amount of workout today
Wanted to meet up with some friends but I think I may have to stay on the couch. Have a concert tomorrow.
for being outisde a lot and for calling it home...

Claire, we had a day off for that too But today and yesterday were normal work days. Did you know the holiday goes back to Roman times? So interesting!
Your plans sound lovely! Be glad you're not here. It's supposed to get really cold again this weekend. The weather is crazy!
Old 05-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It does seem to be a common holiday. I didn't know it was that old, though. Very interesting!

Did you have it on May the first? Over here it gets put on the nearest weekend to the first, so that we have a long weekend.

Every evening I want to go for a run it starts raining! Perhaps I should go in the morning...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top