Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2019, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, whether you are over-sensitive (which I don't think) or not, you need to handle things like that in a way that suits you and I think if confronting her was important, then well done. Don't doubt yourself. It probably gave your friend (or "friend") something to think about.
If it's someone you in some way still care about, sure, send her a text every now and then, but otherwise...

Claire, that's late! But it sounds to me like you and him did everything in your powers and you know he'll do his best.
I always suggest reading more (which is such a teacher thing to say) to students who struggle when writing texts. But I suspect that you probably already tried this indirect approach.

Leanne, I'm sure you'll find nice things to do Is your new area better for cycling? I seem to remember that being a problem before.

ETA we posted at the same time This clip makes me aggressive
ALF: Justice will think about it.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

jinx, Kia!!

Well, I think it could be, although there is construction, there is a neighborhood that might be mostly flat. I'll have to check it out. Everything is beside a busy road tho. So I'd have to be careful if I ride on the side of those main roads!

Yeah, that's why I get so bugged after a day's work there when we have a conversation where I want something and she tries to be just opposite!! So passive-agressive, which is what she called ME, but I think she still acts like that!!
Old 06-17-2019, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

X-Files Off Topic #71: Summer is here and according to Scully it's hotter than hell
ALF: Justice will think about it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top