Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2018, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well done, Leanne! Congratulations on 40K!

I do like ordering online if I'm after something speciific, Kia. I mainly do it online as I detest going shopping! But I will go shopping for myself in M&S.

I'm so glad your Christmas Day was happy and relaxed, Kim. I really hope you can feel happier soon, and also you can get those boots soon.
Old 12-28-2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How has your day been, Claire? Did your stuff come or is your mail system slow like Canada?

I hope your holiday was good Kia but nice you have your place to yourself again.

Well, I just got up and haven’t even started my day yet! I have plans.... let see if I can muster up my executive functioning skills and follow my list. it’s just so easy to stay in when the weather is yucky and raining... but I need new food! And renewed car insurance. It’s pouring out!
Old 12-28-2018, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I only just ordered it, so no it's not come yet. I could have gone for next day delivery, but that's more expensive.

I hope you have a good day, Leanne.

All the rich Christmas food upset my stomach a little, but I'm doing better today.

I also had a little time to myself too.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, only saw half the posts when I used my phone to come here earlier.

It's good to have some time to oneself Hope you enjoyed it

Hope you're having a good day, Kim and Leanne

I'm bad at sticking to a plan ATM. I had quite some things on my list for today but I bought new wool and I am crocheting like mad Almost done with a fluffy sheep for my goddaughter and two hats for my brothers.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-28-2018, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you are doing better, too bad you didn’t feel good though nice you got some time for you, you totally needed it cause the parents over sounded rather tiring to deal with those days

Well, I got out and got my car insurance renewed so I’m glad that’s done and I brought home lunch from Chopped Leaf which is all fresh salad food. I do want to go get the shirts I wanted to get more colours of at the mall, but it’s just so pouring rain out who wants to go and get all wet? I might have clam chowder for dinner with crackers if I don’t get a dinner invitation, might be a nice quiet night here if the kids are at my brothers.
Old 12-28-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, thanks. I'm glad you got some time to recoup, and I'm glad you were feeling better. You have your packages to look forward to, which is always nice.

Kia, glad you're having fun doing that. They are going to love those gorgeous gifts, made by you.

Leanne, it's been raining here for 2 days, so I feel you. Did you get a dinner invitation? Do they have dinner every Friday? Sounds like you had a good lunch. Glad you got your insurance for your car done.

So, I was up for 3 hours, the rain made me sleepy, and I went back to sleep, all day.

Kim
Old 12-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim! yeah it’s still pouring out that I can hear the rain!

that the rain made you sleepy, but it’s true that it does! I think that’s what makes me go back to sleep in the morning.

I didn’t get a dinner invite tonight but it’s not 6 pm yet so I’ll wait til after that before making a can of soup.

Cat is being too meow-y so I put out this cut felliway collar on the coffee table where he lies and now he’s laying there with his eyes closed I tried giving him a “zen” sauce to lick but he does t like it, won’t touch it
Old 12-28-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So they usually do have dinner together every Friday? Or, are they doing it most nights through the holidays?

At least you have back up dinner if you don't get asked over.

Never heard of zen juice. Is he upset? Or is he just "talking" to you?

I put Millionaire Matchmaker on. Nothing is on regular TV. That would put me to sleep again. HBO and Cinemax are free starting tomorrow, through Monday. So far haven't found anything in the guide worth watching.

Kim
Old 12-28-2018, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t know when they have real dinners. I usually get invited twice a week though but lately I never know when that might be and I try not to eat anything to after 6 pm now in case she texts me

My cat has been like meowing and scratching my closet doors to get into the closet, then knocking things down, then scratching a picture on my wall, and running. So I’m like relax dude, but now he is napping in his blanket chair so maybe he just tired himself out.

Is Millionaire Matchmaker a new show to you? Or do you already know who wins?

Nothing good is on cause the new episodes of any show aren’t happening during the holiday weeks. And two channels are having Bones marathons and even that’s overkill for me (haha, get it, Bones and overkill?)

Right now I’m just watching YouTube videos of a guy playing various horror games and so far I’ve laughed a few times at him being startled
Old 12-28-2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad he's settled down. Now I'm too afraid of losing mine, so I kind of let her do what she wants. Anything she messes up or destroys can be replaced. Yours is younger though, and might still need to be trained, so you're being smart.

Millionaire Matchmaker-she's a 3rd generation matchmaker. Millionaires go to her to set them up-and she does 2 a week-with a room full of possible matches for them to meet. (well, this show has been over for years) so there are no winners or losers. Every week you get 2 results, and find out just how that one date went. Then you get an update on if they saw each other again. Short explanation long.

Yeah, most shows won't be new until at least mid January. Several later than that.

that sounds funny. I'm glad you found something to watch, for now at least.

Kim
Old 12-28-2018, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How old is April? My dude is turning 12 or 13 next month! That makes me anxious cause my previous cat passed like a few months before turning 11 so he’s already lasting longer but getting older! He’s still his normal self though, doesn’t seem very senior acting!

I don’t usually watch reality shows or game shows of any kind. I was watching some “what I got for Christmas” videos but a lot of times the girls in them speak so annoyingly

Did you have any dinner yet?
Old 12-28-2018, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure how old April is. They estimated she was about 2 when I adopted her from the shelter. She was very small, from not having been taken care of. So, no idea how old she is, but I got her 12 years ago.

Ah, I watched this when it was on, because I'd known of the matchmaker long before it started. She's awesome-brutally blunt. Mostly she teaches them how to choose partners, and make relationships work. Also how to be their best selves.

I also watch reality shows like Hell's Kitchen, MasterChef, Best Baker In America, Iron Chef America. All kinds of reality shows like that-competition baking/cooking shows. Plus, all the shows on HGTV.

No. I didn't get up till 7pm, so I won't be hungry for hours, and I will only be able to make a sandwich then. Did you eat now?

Kim
Old 12-28-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got my cat from the shelter and his papers said he was 3 or 4 years old and that was in 2010! Did April notice you first or you noticed her first? My cat totally noticed me first and came walking up to me. And then later would sit on my lap and hiss at other cats that came up to us I wish I could have also got the other cat that was trying to hang with me too.

I haven’t eaten yet. But I should cause I have to eat, just I have to use the can opener and it will probably stink a bit cause it’s clam chowder!

I feel cozy being in my recliner by my gas fireplace too.

Yeah I like watching how to shows more than the competition type shows.

Right now is the YouTube video I wanted to watch the guy is doing a virtual reality horror game and at the end he gets so scared he flips off the helmet thing and is crying Too realistic!
Old 12-28-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I noticed her, in her cage. She was playing away with toys, which told me a lot about her, so I went straight for her. I'm happy you two found each other. Meant to be.

I didn't know they had shelter cats loose with each other in Canada. That's dangerous. For a lot of reasons. US shelters would never allow that. Not with dogs, either.

Is your can opener electric, so you have to turn things off?

is that You Tube video real? Like, really happening, and someone else is recording it?

Kim
Old 12-28-2018, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She sounds cute! My cat loves playing by himself with toys too!

Really? There are some separate “cages” for cats that can’t mix or can’t be around other cats, but the ones who are used to being with other cats can stay in the main cat room. My cat used to live with a cat and a dog so he’s always been fine with another cat, like my sister’s cat coming over.

No, it’s a manual can opener but I still have to turn off my tv to use the microwave. So I did so I’ll be warming it up after this post!

No, it was a video from a few years ago but I wanted to rewatch it and yeah, I laughed a few times. Sometimes the gamers play things live and if I catch it I’ll check it out as they do it