Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here that movie would be put on after 9pm so that it could be uncensored.

That's a lot of driving Leanne. Good luck with the doctor.

It's hard to work when you don't feel well.

I haven't done much today. Just been chilling out mostly. I did pick up the last of the leaves on the driveway, though.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How long has this been going on, Leanne? That sounds like you shouldn't work at all!

Claire, yes, I always worry about the water pipes when it gets really cold. I always turn off the water when I leave my flat for more than 48 hours in the winter. Don't want to risk flooding the building

Thanks, Leanne, I'll annoy you guys with all the details once the hunt starts properly

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks, Kia! I always watch a "House Hunters" show over here so you can give me the live experience!

I've been taking a new medication since Nov. 29 and last week had to take 3 sick days and then yesterday cause the side effects are hitting me hard! They say you have to stick with it to feel the actual good effect for up to 4-6 weeks or the first 3 months. Makes it hard to drive and do busy work feeling sick and out of it!

Sounds nice, Claire, you got all that Christmas prep done early so you deserve to relax and take it easy right now!

I was shocked watching late night TV in Britain cause there was even a game show that had and examined full frontals of both men and woman. That would never ever fly over on this continent for TV
Old 12-11-2018, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow, that has been a long time. Is it normal to feel sick for such a long time That doesn't sound right!
I hope you'll feel better soon!

I feel very lethargic tonight... on my couch, in the middle of paper chaos but can't be bothered to move or clean

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-11-2018, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My doc thinks I got a gastronomic virus last week so I may have confused the harshness of the side effects. Anyway, she says I can take a half dose again and try the full dose when I’m on Christmas break. I didn’t feel horrible on a half dose!

It’s ok to be lethargic after a full day! Especially when it gets dark so early! I’m lethargic now and want to eat some Cheezies I bought at the gas station!
Old 12-12-2018, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that works, Leanne.

I heard a really weird screech in the night, but I decided it must be a fox, they make very strange sounds.

It's okay to be lethargic, Kia. I hope you had a nice rest! Do you have a tree up? We're doing ours next weekend.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, mine has been up for a few days. I love Christmas trees I named him Biscotti.

Do you live close to the woods, Claire?

avi by neel luvs tony

Last edited by kiamay; 12-12-2018 at 05:43 AM
Old 12-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I only saw Diehard once, when it first came out, so I didn't remember he was in it. Love Actually I re-watched on Hulu, so I see what you mean about editing.

I don't think I've ever heard a fox, but I must have, giving where I grew up. I'm glad you chilled yesterday. That's necessary. Are you up to anything today?

Kia, are you feeling better this morning? I'm happy you've got your tree up, and at naming him. I'm impressed. Be sure you let us know how things go today.

Oh my gosh, when I could move furniture, I was constantly rearranging! It really is like a whole new place. It physically feels better for me.

Leanne, I'm so glad that you saw your Dr. You've been sick a while, so I'm glad she caught that. Also, the medicine may not be the one for you.

How is your morning going? How are you feeling? It's good you can go to the lower dose till your break.

In Va. Beach all of the power/cable/phone lines were underground in neighborhoods. Here, not at all. We don't have to worry about our pipes, because Kevin only has our floor as his ceiling, so all the pipes are out in the open, and his wood stove and gas fireplace are always on.

So, around 11pm I heard loud scraping outside. Turns out mom hired someone with a truck, that has a plow on it, to come do our driveway. It's good, because we wouldn't have been able to get those snow "boulders" out of the way, or to leave. Hopefully that part of the driveway will dry, and I can get out tomorrow.

Kim
Old 12-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm at work, I had a good sleep. I'm trying to figure out if I feel better today or not yet. Stomach feels a little sick so I'm sipping ginger ale and took a gravol!

Work just started. There is a Christmas concert here today and I hope I can escape the rush

that's good your mom hired someone to push that stuff out of the way for you guys! How are the roads at this point for driving?
Old 12-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I hadn't seen your previous post, Leanne!
Going back to a half dose sounds like a good plan.
I hope your workday is quiet

Kim, the appointment went fine It seems everything will continue the way I planned for now.

Great your mom made sure the driveway is cleared

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, both of those things are smart. I hope it turns out you do feel better today.

Do you not get to see the concert? Or, just don't want to?

Kia, I'm glad it went well. I'm glad you don't have to worry about that for now.

Yeah, Kev has chemo today, so that's good they could get out. Hopefully the plowed roads will dry out today, so there won't be too many frozen spots.

I'm having way too much fun playing with all the Christmas pixels I have.

Kim
Old 12-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good news, Kia!

The countryside is not far away, but a lot of foxes live in urban environments, now. I've seen them in my garden.

I didn't do much, Kim. I wasn't feeling too good today. I have a bit of a head cold. Good news for the family that you're now not blocked in.

I hope the reduced dose does the trick, Leanne.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the Christmas smilies! Looks like a colorful party!

Good thing Kevin can go out and do the chemo!!

Kia, it should be quiet starting at lunch and then the concert will be during the last half hour of my time here.

I don't want to watch those concerts and I have to go to my second location anyway later.

I think the Gravol is making me a little sleepy/drowsy feeling now. Need coffee and I'm going to get some chicken noodle soup with broth right now for my break! Might be harder to leave for lunch for it when parents cars start vying for parking spots!
Old 12-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, I'm watching XF S11 Rm9sbG93ZXJz and having soooo much fun And yes, it's scary and dystopian at the same time!

Kim, oh yes, that is of course important to get him to his appointments! Hope they're helping

And I adore your Christmassy posts

Claire, oh yes, I heard about that. I remeber seeing one in the middle of London too. Poor things. Not ideal living conditions. I'm sure it's much nicer for them in your garden Do they disturb you in any way?

Leanne, that sounds like a good plan. And maybe you should wait for the concert to start before you move your car but I don't know if your breaks are flexible.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, feel better. I'm glad you're taking it easy.

Leanne, yeah, traffic is always a problem when those things go on. I hope the lunch helps.

Kia, I'm glad you're enjoying the X-files for another time.

As for the animals, we intruded on them, and their space, and it makes me really sad. We're starting to have bears and red foxes, and wolves, show up around here sometimes.

I'm glad you guys like the decorations. It's nice to know they make more than me happy.

Kim