Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, hope you feel better soon, Leanne! Being sick sucks!!! And I always feel nad for missing work, but when you're ill, you're ill!
And what was I thinking?!? This is the XF board Stupid Kia Of course we're chasing ghosts Love that ep

Claire, you sound like wonderwoman. Take breaks!

Kim Back online I have bo idea what it must be like when that happens. It sounds scary! Not sure I have ever witnessed the power going out.

And my PT was on hold because the guy was ill. We had our first proper training session (machines and all) today... it seemed to be okay at the time but now the nerves in my leg are burning up. I hope this doesn't get worse I have a really important official appointment on Wednesday where they assess my development in order to decide what to do salary-wise and to decide whether it looks like I may recover. Keep your fingers crossed! I'm a bit scared.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Night night, Claire. Or, good morning.

Did you have fun with your friends? Well, I'm sure you did.

Leanne, I guess that's up to you, though, if you tell her to not go in there, or you're risking his life if he gets outside.

Maybe hire a locksmith, and have them put a deadbolt in, since your dad wouldn't agree to do it. Tell her she can come when you're there, and let her in, and that's it.

Maybe I'm being over dramatic, but I'll be furious with you if you don't take care of this. Your cat has no control over what happens to him. It's your job to protect him, even if it makes you uncomfortable to speak up, and to have the lock put in.

You're not a wimp. You're sick. What did the Dr. say when you talked to her?

I haven't seen Diehard since it originally came out. Love Bruce Willis, but I have no memories of the movie other than him.

Kim
Old 12-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I’ll have to tell her! I just can’t beleive shed be so scatterbrained! It only takes once for a door open and my cat to run out!

Here I’m worried about the kids and it’s the adult who ends up leaving it open!

I didn’t get in today to see her. (I just found they callled and cancelled my appointment and I thought it was the eye doctor so I didimt make a new appointment ) It’s hard to get in! I took two Gravol. Mom said she made some macaroni stuff I can have but the problem is having to go out to drive.

She goes in to do laundry when I’m at work so she doesn’t have to come in and out of my place while I’m home.

Kia, good luck to you with your analysis, I hope it all goes well for you. I’m sorry your inflammation got bad after that session

E.T.A. I sent her a message about it over FB about my concern so hopefully she answers. Ugh

Last edited by reason to believe; 12-10-2018 at 06:52 PM
Old 12-10-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia! I missed your post somehow... Oh my gosh! You've never been in a power outage? It definitely sucks. Cause you never know when it will come back on.

That is scary-so I understand that. Ugh...I hope they find out something, and that you can get better. Oh girl, I've got my fingers crossed for you, and am sending lots of strength, peace, and energy for you.

Leanne, I'm really worried about you being so sick. I do wish I could make it better. Did you go out to your mom's? Oh, it's early there-you probably haven't left yet. Do you think you'll be okay to drive? Whatever you do, be so careful. I'll worry till you get home.

We can get emergency appointments here-well, I can, for my Dr's office. Sometimes I had to see a different Dr., but they'd get me in when things are bad. It stinks that you can't get in.

Yeah, she's definitely a child herself, so it's never going to be easy going with your SIL. I'd definitely call a locksmith and get that dead bolt though. I mean, who does she think she is? I know you don't want her in when you're home, but, I think it's the only way you can be sure. Not only that, but that the kids can't get in there then, and none of them can go through things. She's lucky I can't reach her.

I'm watching Dollhouse. Such an incredibly fantastic show. I have it on DVD, too. Well, season 1. I think it's only 13 episodes in season 1. Season 2 they never finished airing.

Spoiler:

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 12-10-2018 at 06:57 PM
Old 12-10-2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am at the parents condo cause other than a small amount of soup around 1 pm, I needed to eat some substantial food for dinner. I feel lightheaded., I’m trying to be patient for the promise of it will go away in a few weeks! Tomorrow I,l try to make a new appointment but I also want to find a way to make it to work and stay there cause I have a lot to catch up on.

I’m gonna go home soon though cause they are watching hockey here and that’s rather boring!

I usually feel ok driving cause I learned from suffering car sickness was to feel better just focus on the road straight ahead cause it lessens the motion sickness to fixate on a non moving point on the road, didn’t work this morning though. wish you could take away too.

What’s The Dollhouse about? Has anyone seen the movie “Welcome to the Dollhouse”? It’s a dark comedy.

Ooh, that’s so cute what you got your brother! and what you got you mom looks very prettY, nice picks, girl!
Old 12-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you're getting something to eat.

I like any sports, when they're on. It's an adrenaline rush for me. I like the violence of hockey.

Is it motion sickness? You may have to try a different medication. You're having bad side effects, and suffering more for a possible payoff with that medicine, or any depression/anxiety medicine, isn't worth it. Feel better. I hope eating helped.

Dollhouse, well, it has Eliza Dushku (Faith, from Buffy) and they program certain people...well, they call them Dolls, because they change their personalities, knowledge, capabilities, etc. Every week the Dolls are different people. Same actors, but different characters. Lots of violence and action, so you know that's right up my alley.

Thanks. I'm just glad to have it done, and feel like I made good choices. Nothing too personal, etc. and my brother will love that mug.

Welcome to the Dollhouse sounds familiar, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen it. Since I know now that I may like things/people (Hugh Grant) that I thought I hated, I'm more open minded about what I may watch.

I have to say though, with Love Actually, I couldn't get past the Alan Rickman being dead. Some actors I can, but not him.

Kim
Old 12-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, but I have to see if it works for the amount of time it should get better. this can or may all be over with tomorrow or in a week.

Funny you mention violence of hockey cause when I was watching a player got stuck by another’s stick intentionally and had to go off the ice!

The Welcome to the Dollhouse is about a middle school girl who does not fit in!

You need to see About A Boy, my favorite movie then! It’s both a comedy and a drama and good music soundtrack too, I have my suspicion about the boy having Aspergers cause he just says things how they are and Hugh Grant was good too.

Yeah it’s sad held actually gone! His storyline about him and his wife was upsetting and sad when she got the CD. also when the guy has to just stand there while the married girl he likes realizes he liked her too.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that's a hard part. It sucks being patient, and waiting things out. I'm surprised she gave you medicine without sending you to counseling. That's not allowed here, without counseling. I saw 4 different counselors here, before this one.

I thought the woman who was married to his best friend just kissed him out of appreciation for his feelings for her. I thought that was a happy ending. I think it's all in how we view things.

It was weird having most of the Sense and Sensibility cast in one movie, a different movie It's kind of like Dollhouse having a few Buffy and Angel actors and actresses in it.

I'm getting sleepy. I just remembered I only slept about 4 hours last night.

Kim
Old 12-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That’s interesting! I don’t know how you guys do things there, I wish I figured out that was the doctor appointment being canceled not the eye doctor!

That’s not much sleep, you need to go to bed earlier tonight and so do I!

Yeah that is weird to have most of a cast in one movie all together as different characters in another movie

My brain is going like I need to go to sleep soon so my typing might not be great!
Old 12-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, when the Eye exam/eye Dr's office is open again, they'll call to reschedule. With the pile of 2 feet of snow (thanks to the snow plows-they push the snow to the sides of the roads) and big boulders of snow (it blocks the end of our driveway) it's going to be a while till we get out. Even with warmer temps, and sunshine.

I just realized that it's not even 8pm. How was the dinner?

I think I'm going to head to bed now. I hope you fall asleep easily, and earlier, tonight.

Sleep tight, and hugs. It's nice being able to talk to you in the evenings/night again.

Sweet dreams, hugs, and love you, I hope you wake up feeling better.

Kim
Old 12-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope I feel better enough to handle the work day.

Dinner was good. I was able to eat a lot more in one sitting in the evening after hardly anything all day.

It’s 8 pm and I’m in bed too, 8m actually going to sleep cause I can’t stay awake longer.

Love you too, see you tomorrow, nice to talk with you too in the evenings
Old 12-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you had a decent meal, Leanne. Not eating may make you feel worse.

I love Love Actually. It's a great movie. I miss Alan Rickman too. (You do know he's in Die Hard right?)

I agree with Kim, the wife of the best friend kissed him out of sympathy. She thought he hated her, and was glad to find out the truth, too.

I've heard the the film gets massively cut on US TV, though. Pretty much all the swearing is taken out (apart from the words Americans don't understand), and most of the scenes of Martin Freeman being a body double in a movie sex scene are cut out too.

Thanks Kia. There's so much that needs sorting out. I decided to just rearrange things too, so that it looks less cluttered. Best of luck for your meeting, that does sound scary. I think it's too early to tell if you'll get better though...
Old 12-11-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

Kim, that appointment isn't really to find anything out. They are just going to decide how much money I'm worth at the moment It's all just for them. They wanna decide if I'm still fit enough to work for them.
Claire, I agree without diagnosis there isn't really a lot that can be said but we'll see.

Even though it feels a bit scary I have to say that I am a lot calmer since I decided to move and cut living costs that way. Haven't found a flat yet but since I wanna moce in spring it's still a bit early to look.

Leanne, glad you told your SIL about your concerns. Who knows, maybe it just looked that way and she had the dog locked in one of her rooms but it's better to talk than to worry.

Kim, no, we get heavy snow but since lots of our cables are underground (keep in mind our country is much smaller ) they don't easily get affected by winter. I remember a winter in which one region was cut off though. Can't remember why though. They had to move the people since it was like -20°C. At least that's my memory.

And wow that sounds like a lot of snow. I hope you'll be okay and have everything you need until you can get out again!

I remember Dollhouse. Liked it. Love Eliza Dushku.

Claire, I love rearranging things. It's like a crazy hobby... moving stuff around Makes rooms feel new

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-11-2018, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I'm not sure how much they can tell about that right now. I hope it goes well, anyway.

Same here, Kia most of the power lines are underground, the deep freeze last year didn't affect power, it did burst water mains as it thawed, though.

I just got your card, Kim. So lovely! Thank you!
Old 12-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I'm dizzy still but not as nauseous for now so I'm at work. I have to drive 45 minutes for a noon appointment with my Doctor and then drive back here! Lots of driving ahead of me today... hopefully no sudden parking lot stops! I'm going to ask if i can just have a medical leave til after Christmas break Really hard to work under dizziness, drowsiness and nausea!

Last night I went to sleep around 8:30 pm! Then woke up briefly for half an hour than slept from midnight to 7 am! And still feel like I should go to sleep!

Yeah, they do censor out nudity in that movie here in North America!! I think Europe TV is less censored for that stuff!

Kia, I hope you have good luck finding an apartment too!