Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, all of the D.C. comics shows. Since I don't watch the other 2, I'm not sure how much I'll watch of them.

She probably thinks they'll get all their energy out, and go to bed easily, when it's just the opposite.

Oh man, I had a great time watching 3 trucks end up in the ditch of our road today. All of them had to walk home. Of course, all men, who think they're smarter than everyone else. So utterly predictable.

ETA it's a small ditch-about 2 feet wide, so only one set of tires got stuck. Teach them not to drive in that much snow.

Kim
Old 12-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

People always think they will be the invincible one to drive in icy roads and snow! I hate driving in snowy weather even if I have winter tires! So I wonder how long it will take for those to get towed!

Hope you’re feeling warmer.

As usual, my stomach feels a bit sick. Can’t wait til this time period is over!

I can’t really follow superheroes much at all!
Old 12-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to drive in snow, in Washington, but not since. I guess cause I knew all the cops in town, I knew they'd help me.

Yeah, I've been hot all day.

Aw, I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

All I know about superheroes I learned from TV, like Smallville, etc. I still don't know much about them. Same as with The Gifted-except I don't know who any of those Mutants are.

Got some of my Christmas smilies back. Every time my computer shuts down, it erases all my smilies. At least I know now. I never turn my computer off, but, when the power went out, boom.

Kim
Old 12-09-2018, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How small was your town there? Or you knew all the cops cause you were a mischief maker

Yeah, I don’t feel well, but it’s back to work for the next two weeks! No more sick days! hope I sleep good tonight cause I didn’t last night!

That’s frustrating that you lose your smilie collections every time that happens! so many Christmas ones!

All I know about super heroes are from early Saturday morning cartoons

You are up so late there!
Old 12-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

both. I was in trouble at times (during my wild early 20's) and it was a teeny town, on the island.

Do you have any of those capsules left, cause those seemed to help you sleep well.

I have all the Christmas ones back, I think. It doesn't happen often, cause I generally don't have to restart my computer.

see, I never watched any of those cartoons, so I didn't have that help.

Wow, almost 1am. I didn't even notice.

Though, I'm laughing a lot, so, I'm probably at my giggly phase. I slept a lot today. Getting a little tired.

What have you been up to tonight? What were you up to the last couple of days?

Kim
Old 12-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it’s still hard for me to imagine you being so wild!

I have some capsules but I’m not sure if I should take them right now cause this new med makes me sleepy and the capsules also did so I don’t want to overdo it on the sleepiness and sleep through getting up for work!

Well, all I really remember was the Spider-Man cartoon! When it came to Superman I had Christopher Reeve in real life

You get giggly when up really late?

Tonight I went to parents and had baked tacos which were yummy, they were watching the show about the Carpenters and I said hey it’s dangerous to watch that when I’m in the room cause I’ll be giving out all my encyclopaedic knowledge and I did

Then I just came back home cause I feel like I ate too much even tho it’s probably a normal amount.

Friday, I came home from work and napped then watched tv and then slept, and carried on into Saturday and got pho that day. Other than that, I was a homebody cause the weather was wet and cold!
Old 12-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True, you don't want to sleep through the alarm, or be hazy when you get up. I sure wish you'd feel better.

Okay, I watched the real Spiderman, years before the cartoons came out. Same with Batman-ooh, I do know about Batman.

Yes, I get very giggly.

good for you for giving them your Carpenters knowledge. It makes you happy.

You'll get your appetite back. It sucks being patient though.

Smart staying in, in that kind of weather.

I kept confusing yesterday, and today. I've got to cancel my eye appt. for tomorrow, cause there is no way I'd get off our road. It's hysterical, cause we can see the clear road a block away, but it's in the city, and we're in the county.

Okay, I need to get to bed. My brain is fried, and I don't know how I could be tired, but I am.

I hope you sleep tight, and I will see you tomorrow. Hopefully you'll be feeling better. Crap, I forgot the Adelaide board. Well, it'll wait till tomorrow. Hugs girl, and love ya.

I'm glad I got to see you tonight.

Kim
Old 12-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don’t want to feel hazy for sure. I hope this all passes quickly too and I stable out on this! I’m trying to be patient

I used to watch the Adam West Batman Show after school at one point

That’s bad timing for that storm to happen when your eye appointment was scheduled! I hope you can reschedule soon for that! Hope your eyes have been fine since that moment though.

So Christmas-y in here!

It was nice to talk to you tonight too, love you too, see you tomorrow!
Old 12-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim! How much snow did you get? I did a double take reading your post at -34 Then I realised you were talking Fahrenheit!

It's a shame you have to cancel your eye appointment. Our road doesn't get cleared of snow either because it's not a main road. Luckily it doesn't snow much here, though.

It sounds like there's a line of vehicles stuck in the ditch!

You're still feeling sick, Leanne? I hope you're able to work this week.

My plan for today is to start clearing up the clutter and mess in this house, which will probably mean more clutter and mess in the meantime...

I watched my favourite Christmas movie yesterday: Die Hard.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

at the temperature. I always have to remember yours is Celsius. We got 14 inches of snow. So much snow.

I do the same thing Claire-I end up moving things from one place to another. I hope it goes well for you.

Leanne, I hope you're feeling better this morning.

I slept good, but I think only 4 hours till my cat got me up. Our driveway is now blocked in-from the snow plow-it pushes all the snow to the side of the road.

I called the eye place, to cancel and reschedule, but they're closed for the day now because of the weather.

ETA Claire, thanks for helping out on the Addie board.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 12-10-2018 at 07:26 AM
Old 12-10-2018, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that would be super cold in Celsius.

That's a lot of snow. How long will it take to melt? Is it cold there?

Well I got on with it, my back aches now! And I hoovered afterwards! I've also washed the clothes and done the weekly shop. I'm going out to meet friends in a minute. I found my old camera in my clear out! I missed it so much! Once I've finished in the kitchen, I'm going to go through the living room, and then the library, as we just dump stuff in there in heaps and never sort it out.

You're welcome, I try to post there every so often.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, still cold here. If it doesn't get pretty warm for a couple of days, or rain heavily, the snow could stick around for a week, or more. Not on the roads though.

I like your way of pile moving. I'm with you on that.

You got a lot done! I'm happy you're meeting your friends, and that you got so much done.

Kim
Old 12-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Die Hard with Alan Rickman as another bad guy!

Ugh, still sick, I actually tried to drive to work with a sick stomach hoping it would pass but then I had to turn around and then I had to go into a parking lot and

So I have to call my doc once my phone charges to talk to her about what to do about nausea and how much work I’ve taken off already even laying down my stomach doesn’t feel well, I guess I’m in the nausea week.

And when I came home, my door was open with my SIL doing laundry she supposed to close it cause of the dog or the cat getting out. I’m surprised my cat didn’t leave the room, what is up with her? Wonder how often that happens when I’m not here!
Old 12-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry you're still feeling sick, Leanne.

Oh dear, your door should not have been open, I wonder if the the cat and dog have met, and you just don't know it?

Die Hard is such a good film.

It's annoying when snow takes a long time to go, Kim. Especially if it gets icy and slippery.

It's been a productive day.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I just had a small amount of potato soup left so I had it. And I took a CBD capsule to see if it can help with the nausea.

I feel like such a wimp missing all these work days

Yeah, I’m alarmed she would not close the door. It only takes a few seconds for my cat to run out if the door is open! so careless!

It sounds like you had a lovely day, Claire and meeting with friends, hope that was fun!

I don’t think I’ve seen all of Die Hard in one complete watch! Just parts here and there!