Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2018, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I used to do it just like that until I bought the monster size Now I kinda crawl in it

How is everyone?
How was your visit, Claire, after that short night?
Mine was shortish as well, but that's due to choir practice. Next week is our last rehearsal before the concerts

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-14-2018, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Are they Christmas concerts, Kia? How do you stand a long time with your leg issues?

That sounds like something I could picture, Claire after reading it carefully! Maybe I could try it but right now I'm too lazy, maybe when I come back from vacation oops on the restless legs meds! Glad you didn't wake up after that though!!

I'm just at work, about to buy some new books online with someone else's money
Old 11-14-2018, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We went dog walking in the woods. It was very muddy and wet! I enjoyed it though, Kia.

I did some sewing today. Not too much more to do.

I can do that method for duvets up to a double size easily enough, I couldn't do it with my super king size duvet though.

I just bought some Christmas presents online.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dog walking? Whose dog?

Do you have a sewing machine, Claire? Or is it more like needle and thread type sewing?

That's fun!! Online shopping makes Christmas gift shopping so much easier! as long as there is enough time for shipping!! How do you hide them from the kids?
Old 11-14-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

dogs! Sounds like you had a good time

I had to superquickly make my flat look presentable since my landlords dropped by with just a few hours notice. They wanna sell the place.
Kinda knackered now but I still need to get some more grading done...

Not sure what size mine is, but it's easily 2m x 2.4m.

Leanne, I am going to get a barstool so I can sit down inbetween without looking completely lost with people dancing next to me.
We already did that with the last 8-10 concerts and people say it looks fine
Can't help it.
The concerts are not really Christmas-themed but we are talking and singing about Advent at some point It's mostly up-tempo gospel so people can dance and celebrate

Buying books with someone else's money sounds excellent

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-14-2018, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire it sounds like you had a good time. Yay for getting some of your Christmas shopping done. You're getting a good start. I'm sorry you had trouble with your legs last night, but glad the medicine for them helped.

Leanne, I think Claire is talking about her needle point project. That's what she calls it. Glad you're shopping for books, with house money.

Kia, glad you are able to sit and rest. Are you more nervous or more excited?

I slept 3 hours, got back up and cleaned, and did some projects. I napped from 12pm till 2pm. I get so much more done in the middle of the night.

Really darkish and gray today. I got rained on going to the mail box. I forgot my winter coat has a hood.

Kim
Old 11-14-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim so that's nice you got to have an afternoon nap! wish I could take those, but can't cause of work especially right after lunch like I just had!

Oh yeah, that's cross-stitch!

Its just as horrible today for weather!

I had to park on the side of a fence inside the school parking cause when I arrived there were no parking spaces left, thanks to parents using the spots instead of staff members

I got my calling for doctor appointment (on the day my actual stomach pill runs out) and to notify my credit card company that I'm leaving the country!
Old 11-14-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's right, Kim, it's needle and thread. You can't sew a picture with a machine very easily. I should finish it tomorrow.

Two of the dogs belong to my friend and she also had her neighbour's dog too.

I hide them in the bottom of the wardrobe usually, Leanne.

I remembered the medicine this evening.

You keep so busy, Kia!

Good to see you, Kim.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire It's good to see you, too. I'm so glad you remembered your medicine tonight.

Leanne, that's ridiculous about the parking. Anything good for lunch? Glad you got your appointment.

I need to go find something to eat, soon. I can't remember what frozen food I got. I also have a couple of oranges I need to eat.

Kim
Old 11-14-2018, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watching the smiley makes me Time for bed!

Kim, I am looking forward to performing. I am just a bit nervous if I'll be ok. When one of those inflammation attacks hits there is really nothing I can do Just keeping my fingers crossed...

You sound like an industrious little bunny today, Kim Getting things done It's good you take time to nap though.

Leanne, I know what you mean We now have parking IDs in our cars because parents and students used the employee parking lot all the time

Didn't know you had to tell the credit card company when you leave the country!

Claire, it's a lot less than I usually did but I'm trying not to be slowed down completely

Good thing you mentioned meds. Should have taken mine hours ago

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-14-2018, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, I warn them cause if they notice transactions across the ocean from where the cardholder lives, they think its a red flag for a stolen credit card potentially. So I want to make sure I can still use it and not have them put a freeze on it being confused.

Kim, I actually go to a school tomorrow that we use staff parking signs we put up in our car so we can get parking spots! Wish the school I was just at would implement the same thing!

I had this tomato and spinach linguini steamer for lunch and a chocolate raspberry yogurt for lunch, but I also got some chicken nuggets on my way here cause I was still peckish!

I need to also get some frozen meals for when I get home next week to make sure I have food I can eat the morning after I arrive home!
Old 11-14-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, I am crossing my fingers for you, too, and sending good vibes. You do the best you can, and what you can.

Leanne, even when I was in high school, and got my car (as Juniors, (11th grade) we were allowed to drive to school and park in the student lot. We had parking stickers even back then.

I just had sweet and sour chicken. The rice and sauce were the only good parts. Another inexpensive dinner, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

Kim
Old 11-14-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just wrote out an instruction sheet on my cat for my aunt!

My mom invited me over to have shepherd's pie for dinner around 6 pm. So I have do my trip prep stuff around that!

I don't really like sweet and sour flavour of things much! Sometimes the chicken pieces in frozen food are kinda gross as in rubber-y!

When I was in school, they had student parking but also they had designated smoke pits for the smoking teenagers. I don't think they allow that for kids to smoke on school property now!!
Old 11-14-2018, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back. I got distracted cleaning, and watching OUAT.

Yay for dinner. Yep, I agree-chicken in the frozen dishes are gross. I should have remembered that.

Same at my school with the smoking. They figured it stopped kids from skipping class, knowing they could go out there between classes. Your student parking has parking stickers on their cars, but teacher parking doesn't? That seems silly.

Enjoy your dinner!

Kim
Old 11-14-2018, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mine does t have student parking caus they are children! So only cards for staff! Ugh, tomorrow is my day with Miss Perfection, hope it goes well. I hate trying to always look busy every second.

Yeah she just texted me saying it’s ready early, then I have to go to Pet Smart and get cat stuff. Then I have to decide what to pack on clothes to wash them! It’s tiring getting ready for vacation trips

Glad you were enjoying OUAT so much!