Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had Spongebob on. I didn't even think of You Tube, my recorded shows, or anything. I really have to get to those, or get yelled at for taking up too much space.

Anyway, I'm very sleepy, too. My head is tired.

Sleep tight, cause it's already late there. I will see you tomorrow.

I still have to get my Halloween cards done. It's sad the only way I know the date is my computer.

Anyway, I'm now babbling. Go to bed, and sleep tight, with sweet dreams. I'm glad I got to see you for a while.

Kim
Old 10-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the creeping up back hug there

Yeah, I still have to watch the second ep of The Good Doctor tomorrow cause the third one airs tomorrow night

Glad I got to see you tonight too! sleep tight too

Old 10-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you don't forget to do the OP of this thread, Leanne!

Not completely sure what we're doing on holiday, but we are meeting up with friends whilst we're there.

I had a trapped nerve in my neck last night, which put a lot of pain in my shoulder blade. I've always been prone to trapped nerves. Still it seems a lot better this morning.

Glad thanksgiving went well, Leanne.

I hope you get some sleep, Kim.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, it sounds fun, and seeing friends is an added bonus.

Leanne, I hope you're having a good day so far.

I think I slept for about 3 1/2 hours, which after basically 48 hours of sleep, I guess it's okay.

I just got my Halloween cards out in the mail, and did my little walk.

Kim
Old 10-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I guess you won't get much sleep after sleeping so long.

I was disappointed with ASDA today. They didn't have a load of things on the shelves, just empty aisles. They are rubbish at restocking! So I drove off somewhere else and went in two other shops and went down the high street and got nearly everything I wanted!

Just been for a run. The first one in a very long time. I did really well.

Glad you're getting things done, Kim.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello!

I've been in bed so long. I'm wondering again if I mistake allergies for a cold cause it's the only explanation for my runny nose and feeling wanting to just sleep and sleep. I hope it goes away and won't get worse.

I hope your trapped nerve resolves itself, Claire, that stuff hurts! Glad you did a good run too, how refreshing!

And glad you got your walk in, Kim and your cards done, that's fun to do that for Halloween.

Are you feeling awake now after all that sleeping? I have to get up and see if I still feel tired in my head.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It could be a cold, Leanne.

My trapped nerve feels a lot better. I probably need better posture, and remember not to sleep on my front. Thinking about it, the fact I slept on my front all through my childhood, explains why I first got a trapped nerve in my neck, which kept me in bed for two days, when I was a teenager.

I've just got up. I'm resolved to tidy up in the living room today, it's a mess!
Old 10-09-2018, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I hope you get feeling better. Nah, the more I slept, the more tired I feel. I hope you slept well, and feel better this morning.

Sleeping that long isn't about being tired-it's about being depressed.

Claire, I'm glad you were able to get most of what you needed. How is your shoulder this morning? How are you doing otherwise?

I hope your cleaning goes well.

I surprised myself with how much I could physically do. So, I may not need the house cleaner to do as much as I thought. It takes me a lot longer than it used to, but I got it done. I will see how much it is. May shop around if it seems too much.

ETA-Claire, thanks for posting and helping out.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 10-09-2018 at 04:06 AM
Old 10-09-2018, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You too, Kim.

I understood that the sleeping was due to depression. What I meant was after sleeping so long, you're going to find it hard to sleep for long afterwards. I really think it could help your mood if you could sleep for normal amounts of time, and be awake when the sun is up. You're missing all those feel-good symptoms of sunlight a lot of the time. Also too much sleep makes me feel bad just like too little does. But you know how I would deal with it, so I won't go on about it.

I'm glad you're getting stuff done. My problem is laziness. Plus tasks seem overwhelming sometimes. Still I've resolved to do a little everyday, and I have tidied a up a bit.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, you're feeling depressed and sleeping alot from it, Kim

I am a front sleeper too, Claire. Did you get the living room cleaned?

Ugh, I think I'm under the weather. I feel kinda lightheaded and weak but I'm at work. Jealous of people who don't have to go to jobs so if they are sick they can just stay home and sleep as long as they want!
Old 10-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I used to be a front sleeper Leanne, until my chiropractor told me I had to stop. I don't miss it so much now, though.

Sounds like you do have a cold. I hope it isn't too bad. I'm just about over mine now.

I had a good day. Done the tutor session and home now relaxing.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I was answering Leanne, about my sleep. You knew the other day. Yeah, it's just sometimes I see no point in getting out of bed. I appreciate your concern.

Doing a little every day is a great plan. It does get overwhelming. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Thanks Leanne. At least I seem to have my sanity back, for now. I hope you're not sick.

So, the cleaning lady was late. I gave her till 1:30pm. She hadn't called or anything. Didn't show by then, so I called and cancelled, and told her I wouldn't reschedule. I HATE when people leave me waiting. Hugest pet peeve I have.

And now Michael, the newest hurricane is supposed come inland, and it will lose strength, but it still will probably come right over us, with even more rain, and high winds.

ETA Claire, JINX! How did the tutor session go? I'm glad you're relaxing.

Kim
Old 10-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello!

Its only 11 am. I'm just going through the motions moving slowly.

I got some chicken noodle soup and a small coffee for recess break!

Oh I can't believe the cleaning lady would think showing up after 1:30 pm would even be professionally acceptable! Rude!!

Do you guys usually have hurricanes every year?
Old 10-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope the soup and coffee help. Not feeling well makes everything 10 times harder.

I know. Like I said though, on the plus side, I found I can do a lot more-that I was afraid of trying, so I wouldn't get hurt. Still, it would help.

We sometimes do-it depends on where they hit land, and how they travel once inland. Sometimes we'll get the effects several time, others, maybe once.

I watched Manifest. Still not sure how I feel about it.

Kim
Old 10-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I taped the Good Doctor and Manifest again last night so I can watch them at earlier times of day when I feel like it. 10 pm feels too late to want to concentrate on anything like a TV show. I liked the ending of the 2nd Manifest episode. Don't even know where its going really!

Yeah, I'm just like feeling

Yeah, that's good you found out what you are still capable of doing. it sounds like you are getting things organized over there!

I'm sucking on some mint Tic Tacs now. One more class before lunch! I leave at 3:30 pm today!

Last edited by reason to believe; 10-09-2018 at 12:07 PM