Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah there's a whole different slang in Australia, as well as the US and UK. It gets very confusing!

I often watch YouTube videos about differences like that, it's funny what is different between countries which speak the same language.

Well that's better than nothing, Kia. I only walked to the shops and back today as well.

That's good, Kim.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love your new icon.

Glad you went for a walk.

Kim
Old 09-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your icon isn't showing, Kim...

ETA sorry, false alarm. It's there now. And pretty

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 09-22-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're having great fun with those icons, Kim. The increased limit is creating some interesting icons!

Thanks Kim. I made it a while ago, I love that photo.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, I keep changing it, that's why, Yours have been very creative lately.

Claire, I love it.

Someone directed me to a good site for adding some effects. A lot of the effects are too big size wise for still, though.

Kim
Old 09-22-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad to hear your having fun with the icons, Kim! I liked that purple dinosaur one!

It’s been sunny but I see dark clouds approaching so it should be raining again soon! Bye
Old 09-22-2018, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure the dinosaur will be back. I have lots of those. Not sure what they're made of, but they have lots of pictures of them on Pinterest.

The sun keeps going in and out here. I really hate that the sun has shifted positions so much.

Ooh! The spider was a hide in the day one. I finally found him in the corner of the eaves. He is just as big as I thought. About 3/4 of an inch long, and 1/3 and inch wide. That's not counting his legs.

What are you up to?

Kim
Old 09-22-2018, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes! Don’t let it creep into the house!

I’m not doing anything yet. I emptied and filled the dishwasher and swept the laundry room floor cause they was sandy grit in front of my fridge.

I want coffee but parents are upstairs babysitting the kids. Don’t need them coming down to say hi and smelling the smell it makes

I should probably wash my linens for my bed and unfold my duvet out of the closet.

Just taking it easy! What you doing?
Old 09-22-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's on the other side of the house, outside the edge of the garage. It would have a long journey. However, I will keep checking to make sure he's still there.

Sounds like you've gotten quite a bit done. And still plan to do a lot.

Why can't you have coffee?

I'm trying to finish catching up on my boards, and, then go out to the driveway for my walking. The race is on later.

Tomorrow I have to finish my recorded shows. Deleted a few movies that I have on DVD, so there will be room for my, plus all my family's shows, recording. I guess I'll have to give up HGTV, and Food Net. or whatch those as they air.

Kim
Old 09-22-2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you talking about the spider cursed me, cause when I was finished posting that I went to close my sliding door window and there was a large gangly spider on the bottom of the window runner, with the long gangly slightly furry legs. I went immediately upstairs and sucked that that thing up the vacuum hose.... now I’m nervous more of them may find their way in... when I see those walking across my carpet I always yell out loud. I hate that the hose vacuum is upstairs so I can’t just go there and get it when I need it!

Scary!

Hope you enjoy your walk... boy your tv shows are already cramming up space, looks like you’ll have to do the old fashioned thing and watch them live when they air!

Cause coffee is the devils drink and parents would be like cause it’s against religion! look, I don’t need their drama on top of all the other drama! Pretty soon she will be gone cause my SIL is or should be back by now.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you serious? Coffee isn't even mentioned in the bible
I must be a horrible Christian

And stop the spider talk ladies, I just opened all the windows and balcony door to get some fresh air in and now I'm worried millions of spiders come in in the dark

In my old flat I had huge furry ones. I lived close to a river *shudders*

ETA

Today my landlords called to tell me they are visiting again on Tuesday I'm done scrubbing everything until it's shiny for them
Well, they found someone who is interested in buying the house and they wanna look around.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 09-22-2018, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not to terrify you more, but you do know vacuuming doesn't kill them, right?

Sorry I cursed you.

I'll only watch HGTV and Food Network shows live, not a single regular show. It doesn't matter if I miss parts of those.

That's what I meant-I seriously doubt they could care less about coffee at this point.

Kia sorry we curse you with creepiness of spiders. Ew ick on furry ones. We lived on a river-but mostly we had to worry about snakes getting in the house, and ticks. Though, I was only 12 when we moved, so I may not have cared.

I wouldn't do any more scrubbing either, Kia.

Kim
Old 09-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I’m thinking, hey, now anything I may have done is hopefully forgotten or at least not affect them now that they can’t possibly be surprised more by anything now!

I feel like talking about makes them appear. Ugh! Well, with the hose vacuum, they get sucked into a large basin bucket in the garage so it won’t come back

So where will you move to, Kia?

I think I’m gonna have the pho broth with crushed saltines in it now!
Old 09-22-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I'm in a different town and also further up (first floor, which would be the second in North America, right?)... too bad they can climb
I had to go for a quick hunt now. It wasn't a spider but one of those that looks like a really skinny one with wings. I felt a bit sorry for it. The candle light must have attracted it. But other than bees or wasps they fly in such a weird way it freaks me out.

Leanne, you should just be able to do whatever you want. It's not their life. You're awesome. If your past or present awesomeness is too much for them, they need to go and get themselves some sunglasses

I might be moving but that comment referred to a flat I lived in 8 years ago,
Whether or not I have to find a cheaper place will be decided by a letter that will arrive in the next two weeks I guess. Exciting times...

Kim, I would have a heart attack if I ever found a snake in my home... we just don't have them here

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 09-22-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Kia I know the dumbest little things in that religion is blown up into the biggest deals! it’s all little obedience tests cause the religion is practically obedience based. I got sick of it, and wanted to be me!

Yikes, I hate spiders for sure, but I’m glad I don’t get cockroaches here cause they were so gross to find in the apartments when I lived in Las Vegas! that’s why i make my bed or at least close up my bed with a sheet cause I don’t want any bugs on the ceiling to drop off into my bed!

I hope things go well if you have to move cheaper, hopefully the rent won’t be as bad as the rent here where I live.