Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2018, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I hope you have loads of fun!

Work is very exhausting and my leg *!"§$%&&/ hurts...

I have decided to cut back on cutting back on sugar Included dark chocolate in my diet again... thought I'd do that before I turn into a crazy person taking hostages over a bag of gummy bears

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-15-2018, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dark chocolate is nice, Kia!

I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

The surfing was exhausting. I wasn't very good at it, but I caught some waves. I fell off a lot even I wasn't trying to get to my knees. I never managed to stand up but it was fun.

It wasn't possible to surf after lunch, as the tide had gone out too far, so there was this large inflatable to get on for all six of us. I couldn't get on it and then it knocked me face first into the sea, so I decided to forgo that and sat in the sea watching the others instead.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire it sounds like you're having some great adventures. I'm happy you were enjoying the surfing. Is the water warm?

Kia, I'm so sorry you're hurting so much. Will you contact your Dr. and let them know what this work is doing to you? on dark chocolate.

Leanne, I hope you slept well.

I mostly have small things to do today.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 08-15-2018 at 09:23 AM
Old 08-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How exciting, Claire. What active holidays!

Kim, I'm not contacting the doctor. I'm trying everything I can influence myself first. I'm afraid they'll force me to stay home otherwise.

Just sold one of the shelves I don't need anymore 20 bucks

What kind of small things are you up to, Kim?

avi by neel luvs tony

Last edited by kiamay; 08-15-2018 at 10:17 AM
Old 08-15-2018, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just make sure you're putting your long term health, first, so you don't pay an even higher price later. Stay strong.

Yay on the money from your shelf.

If I was smart, I'd sell some of my stuff. Like, all my NASCAR stuff. I don't have the boxes any more, but they're still worth money.

I need to put all my passwords in a new address book my mom bought me. The lines are too small for actual addresses, so I will use it for passwords.

I need to figure out a budget, and charities in town. Also put my laundry away. It would help if I'd start by at least making my bed.

Kim
Old 08-15-2018, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sometimes it is difficult to get started

If by budget you mean organizing money: I always wanted to try an app that was developed by Dave Ramsey's people but I can't use it since I am not a US citizen. It's called Every Dollar.

And if you think about selling stuff, I can really recommend it

I need to start preparing stuff for tomorrow

Need to get to bed a bit earlier today. Last night I didn't get enough sleep.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-15-2018, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry you can't use that. Don't you have to have a phone for an app? I don't want to give out my information for something I can't use once I do sign up. We all know I don't have a phone.

I hope you got everything prepped. And definitely get to bed early. Wishing you much sleep, and some sweet dreams.

Kim
Old 08-15-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello

Ok, a whole muscle relaxer makes me sleep too long! I woke up around noon. Maybe half from now on.

I’m just watching Hoarders reruns and had some McDonalds and getting some energy hopefully with a large iced latte.

Claire, that sounds fun... sort of.. not the getting knocked over by the ocean waves and floating thing. It’s fun to catch waves!

Kia, sorry your leg is killing you, . Glad you sold something though to declutter though!

Kim, you could make some money selling the NASCAR stuff.

I have some things that could be worth money for certain fans of certain things but I just like having them still myself
Old 08-15-2018, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, as far as I know you can also use it from your browser. I know you don't habe a smart phone

Leanne, you still need those muscle relaxants? I'm sorry if I'm redundant but that worries me hope your back is better soon. I haven't been able to go climbing again yet (for obvious reasons) but I try to get my share of yoga and pilates in even if it's just bits and pieces. Have you ever tried that?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-15-2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, I haven’t actually been using prescription muscle relaxers before last week with one or two. Not everyday. But on Monday I saw my doctor and she gave me a month supply to use half of one nightly. She said do exercises via YouTube and gave me two yoga studios to go look at. So she suggested yoga! One studio is beside a grocery store I go to so I’ll just go ask them about how much it costs when I go get my food, probably today. They have a “relax” class where they use props.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My whole body hurts this morning! I need to do some stretches myself! The sea is cold Kim, but we had wetsuits on, so it was fine. I only noticed the cold water occasionally.

I get you're afraid to lose your work, Kia. But do take care of yourself.

Leanne, I'm glad the pills are working, but do start a class or something to help your back recover.

Selling stuff is a good idea, Kim.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it is the good kind of hurting, Claire! With the knowledge that you have been active

And I know what you mean. We only have this one body and no spare parts. I try to take good care and still work but if push comes to shove health will come first, I promise!

Leanne, I also just checked into a youtube channel. Yoga with Adriane. She's hilarious. I have to be careful with the nerves but I tried a few things and had fun I think you'd like her.

Hair appointment now Keep your fingers crossed it won't be so expensive

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-16-2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, a Smart phone would be way smarter than me. That's truly the reason, aside from cost, that I won't get one. I will check the site out, and see if it will work. Thanks for the heads up it is out there.

Glad to hear your health comes first. It's hard to put it first sometimes. How exciting you're getting your hair cut! It always makes people feel better. Hopefully it won't cost too much.

Leanne, they will make you sleep a long time. Keep in mind what Claire said-cause they will do nothing to heal your back. You have to do that part. I hope you slept well last night.

Claire, yikes on the hurting. We suits are awesome! What did you guys do today? What day are y'all heading home?

So, I slept so much off an on. I think I'm kind of depressed. Mostly when I'm alone with my brain, so sleeping more.

I hope you guys are having a good day, and Leanne I hope you're having a good morning.

Kim
Old 08-16-2018, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello! I didn't realize it's Thursday already! That means I have to get up cause SIL wants to do laundry even though I still feel like sleeping! but I'm starving too so good thing I went food shopping yesterday!

What's the matter, Kim ? the weather getting you down?

Claire, I get you on the hurting body after doing that stuff you've never done! Wonder what fun is in store for you today?

What kind of hair style are you getting, Kia? Hope it goes great! Hope your leg is better! I'll have to check out that yoga channel today!

Reminds me, Kim, did you get to dye your hair strawberry blonde? Is your hair getting longer already?
Old 08-16-2018, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne! Sorry you had to get up, but on having food, and a variety to choose from.

I think it's the whole "days are getting shorter" thing. It's happening at a pretty fast pace. It's making me feel like winter is coming way too fast. At this point, all winter does is make me think of the past 2, where I was stuck in rehab, and the hospital. So, it's like depression about possibly getting depressed. That may only make sense to me, but that's what it is.

No, I haven't dyed my hair. I haven't even thought of it. It's getting a little longer, but not too much. I'm supposed to go next month, but I have to get a new date, cause NOW I'm told not to schedule anything on Wednesdays. At any rate, it;ll probably be the end of next month.

Has your haircut been doing well?

Kim