Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-26-2018, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it's a he, though not sure why. I have my first doll, too. She's a Baby Beans doll. Is yours a brand kind, or, a sweet doll that was picked for you? Mine has the pull string, and talks, still after all this time. Strawberry Shortcake rocks.

I forgot you got Japanese food. What kind of noodle soup is that? What kind of flavor, or contents, etc?

Aw, I forgot he died in the end. Titanic is on. No idea why I feel compelled to watch it every single time. What will you watch next?

There is way more stuff in this closet than I thought. Oh well, at least it's neatly in there. I'll go through it one thing at a time. My cat is always trying to break into the closet (I put stuff in front of it) and now she's having a field day in there, though, she keeps getting trapped and I have to rescue her.

Are you enjoying having a lazy day?

Kim
Old 07-27-2018, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it’s been nice having a lazy day but I get concerned about how much I lay down to read! I’m looking forward to Sunday again cause I’ll have the house to myself until Thursday, so that will be good! I think they return around my birthday though.

I found a photo of my doll I had as a baby. The baby baby doll is gone but the big doll is in my bin of childhood stuff, but my doll has her hair in a ponytail. Someone just gave her to me, not a brand?

Beef udon is thick noodles, beef, carrots, some kind of thing like onions it’s oretty good but does t quite beat pho!

Oh boy, cats just so curious about everything my cat loves to race into my coat closet whenever I open it or my tv cabinet doors. What’s up with that?

I’m just watching Bones, I’m not really watching it but it’s on, do you actually concentrate on Titanic or just have it in the background since your so familiar with it?
Old 07-27-2018, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh! She's so cute. I just rescued Bunnykins from the closet.

Yeah, that soup sounds good. Will you get pho soon?

on having the house to yourself for a while.

I'll never know what's up with cats. I think they just want to be where they think they aren't allowed...maybe because we try to keep them out.

I have it on in the background, though certain parts I always pay attention to. Mostly stuff where Rose is on, cause, like Buffy, she inspired me.

Okay, it's late here, and I want to try to be up during the day tomorrow. Hopefully. I wake up, and I'm tired, so I just have to find a way to keep myself up. I think pain has a lot to do with it-when I sleep it's a little better.

It's getting late where you are too. Or, are you getting more on a night time schedule at the moment? Okay, sleep tight, and have a couple of sweet dreams. Love ya, and it was good to hang out with you a while, even though I wasn't up that long tonight. See you tomorrow.

Kim
Old 07-27-2018, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay you found him

It feels too hot to eat pho right now. It feels better to eat it in rainy weather

It's 1:30 am here so I'm staying up too late! Good thing I'll have a couple days to sleep in without noise again pretty soon!

Thanks, I hope you have some sweet dreams too love you too and nice to talk again after a long time of feeling like you weren't around!

One of my fave episodes of Bones is on. It's one of most Aspie Brennan episodes where she's trying to learn expressions with emotions and does her first interrogation of a suspect, a woman who keeps trying to make jokes but Brennan is acting so serious, she backtracks. One part goes
Brennan: did you kill John Doe?
Woman: no! Did you?
Brennan: .... no...

the fact she answered the woman was funny and awkward. And came in introducing herself all formally and the woman is like "I know, we've met like 5 times!"

Ok, love you, see you all tomorrow too!
Old 07-27-2018, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys I am back home.
Still need to read up on what's going on.
It's too hot to do anything but sleep It has been 38°C for DAYS...

Claire, hop you have great holidays

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-27-2018, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Leanne and Kia

Leanne, glad you enjoyed your episode of Bones. I hope that you slept well.

Kia, that is just way too hot. Hotter than we've gotten here. I hope you're resting, and sleeping. How was Mum, and your visit? Or, do you call her Mom? I'm never sure.

I've mostly been up. I think I slept about an hour, twice. Maybe later, though, I have to be up before 3pm to call social security again.

I hope you guys are having good days.

Kim
Old 07-27-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone! I'm online!

Well due to the a/c not working in some carriages of the train the waiting time for our train got longer and longer. We were sitting in the car with the a/c on for so long! It was weird driving through a train, though.

Anyway we got over the channel 2.5 hrs late, we ended up on a different train to the other car of our party, but we caught with up them in Belgium. We stopped to see them, and it was 37°C! It got up to 38.5°C at one point!

The house is very nice, but not air conditioned so I'm hoping it cools down this weekend, as I'm sitting outside after a shower, and I still feel like I'm melting!

I'm with you on that one, Kia.

I'm glad you are still fighting for your disablility, Kim.

I'm glad you're enjoying Bones, Leanne.
Old 07-27-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yay online connectivity! Are you stopped at one place for a while, Claire? Where are you or what are you doing where you are?

Your hot train reminds me of when my mom and SIL were on a train to Venice and when we boarded there was no A/C and it was so suffocating like no air circulation and stuffy heat and we couldn’t even open a window! it felt like dying!

I wonder if this is our new world situation, all of us getting ultra hot heat waves now that were unusual for our locations!

Today, the dog finally saw my cat through the sliding glass window I have and he went a bit bonkers, barked and tried to get at my cat. But I’m surprised cause my cat isn’t that scaredey, cause he didn’t run away but arched his back and hissed until my nephew dragged the dog away and then stood looking down for it, with a big tail and more hisses! wow, and that’s a big dog for him too ok, so now I know the dog won’t get along with my cat inside the house
Old 07-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They really don't sound on friendly terms, Leanne!

Yes some of the air conditioning units on the train weren't coping with the extreme temperatures, and had broken down, so they couldn't fill each train to the fullest capacity. We were lucky though, there were people waiting for their trains up to 5 hrs yesterday.

We're stopped here until Monday. This place is a small theme park with roller coasters and rides.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do: I'm so shattered and tired, but I can't sleep, the heat is so bad!
Old 07-27-2018, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys

Need to defend the dog here. He spotted something he didn't expect, so he barked. Mine did that too but if we didn't catch him by surprise but slowly showed him, he got on with cats and also bunnies

I think if you want them to get along it is possible. You just need to take some time to let them get to know each other.

Kim, I mostly rest but I was at a friend's birthday today. It was nice since they live outside the city where it's slightly cooler
And I actually usually use the German word Mama
I`m keeping fingers crossed the disability payments continue without a problem

Glad you arrived safe and sound, Claire I also hope it cools down a but.

Leanne, we sometimes have these hot summers but I find it very suspiciouos it's happening all over the world

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-27-2018, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the dog was surprised. He kinda knocked over my SIL’s tomato plant in his haste to get at my cat! I’m still surprised my cat stood his ground! My previous cat would have ran under my bed or something!

I am so tired I feel like I need a nap

That sounds fun for the kids, Claire, I’m sorry it’s not comfortable enough to sleep. the only thing I can do to keep cool sleeping when no A/C is to not wear pajamas and have linen sheets and a linen light blanket to breathe. I don’t have a ceiling fan.

Are you home now, Kia? Birthday party sounds fun! Sounds like a lot of birthdays of people you know happen in summer!

My mom just stopped by and offered me baked buns and a tiny chocolate pie she baked today. So nw I’m eating instead of napping that was unexpected!
Old 07-27-2018, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, I tried to sleep a few times, the most was an hour. My forms didn't come in the mail, which was after the office closed at 4pm, so I had to leave a message for the guy. This is absolutely ridiculous. I just don't have a good feeling.

Claire I'm glad you guys got there. I'm just sorry it's so hot. I hope it cools down enough that it doesn't disrupt your vacation. I hope they have shows and stuff you can see at the theme park, while others are off riding rides.

Kia, glad you had fun at the party. I'm sorry you didn't get any real sleep. Mama is cool! I like to be able to call people's mothers whatever they like to call them. Thanks.

Leanne, they don't know each other-of course they were surprised, and scared. They are just like people when they are surprised. on your mom bringing you yummy stuff.

Global warming. Our administration can deny science, or that it exists all they want-but, with this heat, and with the below frigid winter-it's clear. And, this administration has rolled back environmental protections-and our pollution will affect the entire world. It's disgusting. I'm betting there will be another frigid winter because of it. Extremes all around, all year long.

Kim
Old 07-27-2018, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, we’ve had a lot of snow lately here too, usually in the past BC had relatively mild winters and summers but not now it seems!

Kim, it seems this crap that’s going on with your disability papers and stuff seems suspicious since this is the first time doing this under the current administration of your county!
Must make you want to punch something

I’ve been posting like a little maniac tonight. Don’t know what got into me
Old 07-27-2018, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay, our air pollution will reach you much sooner than it will reach the other countries, so, breathing will become a bigger issue than temps.

Disability is always hard-it took me 3 years, and a court appearance, to get it in the first place. Remember when all of this started-and I said I would have so much anxiety wondering if stuff got to them, and everything got to where it was supposed to? Even I didn't expect it to get this bad, and now I expect it to get worse. That's just the feeling I have. So yeah, I want to punch a lot of people.

That happens to me sometimes too-binge posting, for no particular reason that I can figure out. I hope you're having fun. Where have you been posting?

I just turned Roswell back on. Not sure I even care about it-it's more of a mission to get through it now. Unlike Buffy, which is always good, this sucks.

Watching anything good?

Kim
Old 07-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That’s a lot of work to get approval for disability payments so how are people supposed to support themselves for three or so years without any income waiting for that?

I’m not watching anything yet, but what’s on is this “Hello, Goodbye” show where they try to find stories behind airport arrivals and goodbyes, I find it too hokey to watch

I’m hungry, time to eat that little chocolate cream pie my mom made!

I was posting on the EL&I and Off Topic boards plus earlier on this one!

Literally I guess I have nothing better to do on my summer days off