Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh dear. Seems you should have done those tasks the other way around!

You're also on a large continent, Leanne, the weather is affected by that.

The headache is still there. She didn't do bad on sponsorship. She's out doing her last performance tonight. She's getting so tired!
Old 07-13-2018, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I tried to, but I forgot my care card was also my drivers license, grr!

Well, so far I’m just being lazy. I should call the spa so I can get my pedicure before I have to put socks on for work again

I need a sandwich!

Did you have a good dinner, and evening? Any weekend plans for you and the fam?
Old 07-13-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Does that mean you can't get medical treatment until the licence arrives?

A friend has invited us to a barbecue tomorrow. We might go see the Incredibles too. One more week of school left!

I did thanks, we had beef burgers: very nice!

Is it still hot there?
Old 07-13-2018, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I’m wondering about that. I don’t usually have to show my care card to get prescriptions but I do for blood tests. I don’t go to the hospital so I’m not sure about having to show it there. I guess that’s the flaw of the “convenience” of having two ID’s in one card, but not when someone has a temporary license

I’m sure I’m on record though, they should be able to look me up!

Yum, a barbecue sounds great and so do those burgers I just had a toasted ham sandwich. You still have another week of school? When do they go back to school after the break? It must be hard to go to school during hot July! I find going to work difficult during June on those hot days!

A movie sounds fun too!

Yeah, if I turn off my fan, I can really feel the warmth. Wonder why SIL won’t use the A/C! It’s even warmer up there cause of more windows and further up high.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

finally went to bed, except I slept another 10 hours, so just got up an hour ago. I have to go to the store tomorrow, so I guess I'll just stay up all night and go in the morning.

Leanne, I never have to show my 2 cards, cause I'm in the computer. That sucks!

Have you offered to help pay for the electricity for the AC? Or talked to her about it at all? Otherwise, you're choosing to do without the AC. At least it seems that way to me.

Claire, I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner, your headache felt better, and that you have some plans for the weekend. I bet your daughter is really tired-she's done a lot.

That's good she can walk part of, or all of, the distance of the 5k.

You don't have to be surrounded by water to have humidity. We're surrounded by mountains, and we have humidity all the time in summer. Usually about 70-100%.

Kim
Old 07-13-2018, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim your awake and sleep schedule is weird now! Are you a day sleeper now?

No, I haven’t asked about helping pay for it, but I have black and white thinking where we have our parts of paying things, she covers the electricity and I cover the internet and cable.

It doesn’t matter I just stay in front of my fan if I’m sitting in my living room so I have cool air on me.

I have to get toilet paper tomorrow, I only have two and a half rolls left! I didn’t go out today after I realized I should just hold off my bloodwork til I get my license card again!

Did you watch anything spooky for Friday the 13th?
Old 07-13-2018, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I've been sleeping most of the day.

Does she use internet and cable? It's available whenever she wants it, if she does, so, the AC should be available, too. Also, compromise. Your black and white thinking may hurt only you, and you don't deserve that, right? If you're fine with just your fan, then that's fine, too, and you shouldn't need AC.

Okay, so you'll need more than 2 1/2 rolls in the near future?

I slept all day-so, no, I didn't watch anything. I'd have to watch on Hulu or Neflix if I did, cause there is nothing scary on TV tonight.

I'm watching Good Times, then Live PD.

Kim
Old 07-13-2018, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Okay, so you'll need more than 2 1/2 rolls in the near future?
No, I just don’t like seeing a “limit” for the entire night and morning

I went out for a bike ride, just went around my smallest block, getting reacquainted with my bike controls and enjoyed the cool breeze after the sun went down, I felt I got some leg pedalling exercise there! So I need to make that a regular nightly habit.

Yeah. She can use the internet and cable whenever she wants. So that would make sense if we are both using the stuff, it should be used by both of us.

I have a movie called “Bleed” on Netflix right now, but I want to see “A Quiet Place” but I have to rent that so if I’m paying to watch it I can’t just browse the net at the same time, I’d have to watch full attention cause it’s $6

I never got into Good Times! But I know Janet Jackson played a kid on that.

Any new cop crushes on PD?
Old 07-14-2018, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even with four of us here, I wouldn't worry about 2 and a half rolls just yet, Leanne!

You really need to get in the habit of talking to your SIL, you won't know why she doesn't put the A/C on unless you ask.

I'm glad you got out for a bike ride.

I didn't even notice it was Friday the 13th! But then I'm not superstitious at all.

Thanks Kim. You still awake? I hope you're feeling ok. Have you seen the Trump protests over here?

It looks like it's going to be another hot day.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Claire hope you had a good sleep. I think your day ahead will be good!

I really find that man-baby Trump blimp was funny. It seems a very British thing to do that, I think it's the humour and your type of commentary!
I saw some photoshopped photos where they inserted the man-baby blimp in place of actual Trump with the British prime minister, etc, and it looked hilarious and seam-less!

I'm feeling antsy about wanting to go out and do things but I really don't want to make day trips by myself

Yeah, Claire, this week is going to be just plain hot here, especially the weekend.

I had a nap today so that's why I'm up late but I should try to sleep cause SIL does her laundry tomorrow.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys, still struggling with that headache I think it's a tension problem in my shoulders and neck but I can't seem to find a way of handling it
Well, it has to go away at some point.

Leanne, how incredibly annoying that you couldn't go through with having your blood drawn. This sounds totally like something that could have happened to me
Yay for the bike ride. Will also go on a bike adventure today. I am trying an incredibly complicated diet (anti-inflammatory) and need to get some things from the bigger supermarket so that I won't starve
Will strap the crutches to my back and go shopping in a bit.

Kim Have you been to your doctor's appointment? How did it go?

Claire I only noticed this morning when facebook told me: Whether seeing a black cat on Friday 13th is bad luck depends on whether you are a mouse or not

Lurking Stewie

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-14-2018, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I sympathise Kia. I used to get tension headaches too. The doctor prescribed me anti-inflammatories for it. I still have a headache, I think it's either a high pollen count or my sinuses.

That's funny, Kia! I see a black cat everyday, as I live with one!

It really is British humour, Leanne. We tend to make fun of people we don't like.

I forgot to say - July here isn't much hotter than June normally, so the schools being open is fine. I can't believe in two weeks from now I'll be on holiday!
Old 07-14-2018, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kia I hope your bike ride goes well. You must have lots of baskets if you use your bike to grocery shop! I hope the headache goes away soon!

Claire I hope yours goes away too! how long will be you be on your holiday?

Ugh, before I got in bed I started smelling a weird smell like sausages cooking but it's 1 am but then I walked over to another part of the room and it smells like a skunk sprayed right outside the house cause it's permeating into the rooms. hopefully I'll just sleep through that and I put on my air purifier but it does smell like a skunk! I've never smelled that before in the house, I've never even seen skunks in the neighbourhood!

Well I just had to google skunk smell and it says something about gas leaks smelling like skunk. Of course, I had to read that. So now I'm feeling freaked out like I'm gonna die tonight in either suffocation or house explosion.... if really better be an actual skunk. Just a warning if I disappear

Last edited by reason to believe; 07-14-2018 at 01:27 AM
Old 07-14-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so...I slept all night, and until noon today. I'm going to ask my Dr. if there is something that can wake me up if my sugar goes low-besides a dog. At any rate, just got home from my errands.

Leanne, I am glad you went out for a bike ride! I hope you like your movie when you watch. Why wouldn't you call the fire department to check and make sure it's not a gas leak? It's kind of dangerous, extremely dangerous, not to, when there is ANY possibility it could be gas.

Claire when y'all do protests, you do them right! haha his little feelings were hurt, cause he said he felt unwelcome there. They are protesting at his Scotland golf course right now, while he's out there. I can't believe you'll be on vacation in 2 weeks! Are you excited? I hope your headache goes away. or at least feels a little better.

Kia I wish your headache would go away for you, or at least ease up. The only things that even slightly help me are ice, like you did yesterday, or heat on my shoulders. Holy cow you're amazing at what you're doing with your crutches, and bike riding. I hope it went well, and you got what you needed.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 07-14-2018 at 11:00 AM
Old 07-14-2018, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope your sugar level is all right now, Kim. My headache is much better thank you I think the high pollen count could be causing it.

The protests are awesome. I just wish he'd not bother coming here at all.

Yes not long to my holiday in Europe, we're away 1 and a half weeks, and soon after we're in Wales for three days. So busy!

I assume you'd know what gas smells like, Leanne... I hope it isn't anything serious.