Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-16-2018, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, weekends are good for that! Mornings seem good, I totally am familiar with the time zone differences in England to my time now

I guesss I should start a load of laundry and then later do the dishes! I shouldn’t avoid my chores!

I ate 6 taquitos!
Old 06-16-2018, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure we all know the time zone differences, now!

I hope you get your chores done.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As long as I was with an adult, I never had a curfew. Then, once I was 18, I had no curfew. My step father tried to tell me midnight, but I'd just jump out my 2nd floor window, and my friends would pick me up.

I love that you write in your diary, Claire. I miss it, but, I tend to only do it when I'm angry now.

Are they mini toquitos Leanne?

I'm about to go make corn dogs.

Kim
Old 06-16-2018, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I started the laundry. My mom dropped by to ask if I wanted to go to Wal-Mart but she didn’t give any warning before she showed up and I don’t need anything anyway. I actually don’t really feel good, probably cause I’m “being a woman” and the first two days are the worst for me.

I also took a Tylenol 3 for that pain and the pain is better but I think it might be causing the unwellness feeling cause of the Codeine.

And the air conditioning isn’t on either.

Yeah, Kim, I think they were mini.
Old 06-16-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry you're feeling so bad.

Go tell her to turn the AC on.

I had corn dogs again. Used regular mustard, and that wasn't nearly as good as the spicy mustard.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 06-16-2018 at 04:52 PM
Old 06-16-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh my got nauseous and had to lay n my stomach for a bit

But I noticed my mom after they left and said I can still try to come for dinner I have an hour and a half to feel ready to drive and walk and eat.

I'm sure you should have had spicy mustard!

My cat is being clingy, meowing a lot cause I had the audacity to be in my bedroom without him! Scratching at the door!

E.T.A. - it’s 11 pm and I still feel ugh. Maybe it’s not from the Tylenol 3, hope I feel better tomorrow morning.

Last edited by reason to believe; 06-16-2018 at 10:57 PM
Old 06-17-2018, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you enjoyed your corn dogs, Kim. I don't know very much about what they are...

My daughter didn't get in until 11.05pm. I wasn't too surprised seeing as they were over half an hour late picking her up. I'm guessing the timekeeping of her friend's mum isn't that good!

I hope you feel better tomorrow, Leanne.

I'm hoping to see the new Jurassic World film later on today.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back up, in the middle of the night, or early morning now, having a meltdown. I'm so angry my entire body is actually trembling. I posted it on Facebook, and Twitter, and I know you guys agree with me, but I have to know from the rest of my friends and family if they're okay with trump taking children from their parents, at the border, and they will probably never see them again. They don't get to say goodbye, nothing. He's putting up tent cities to put them in-in Texas, In the middle of the summer. He created this policy 6 weeks ago. Since then, they have taken over 2000 children. This is how the Nazis started. I've been bawling all night. A madman is running this country. God, I just can't take this. I can't.

Kim
Old 06-17-2018, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh God, Kim, I'm so sorry. That is just so sick-making. Human rights and decency are just words to that monster. He doesn't care who he hurts at all.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just coming back to add this picture to my post.This picture...these children, and no one seems to care. ImageBam This can't be real. This can't be where I live.

Kim
Old 06-17-2018, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I'll bet his supporters say these people deserve it too. In this country all illegal immigrants under 16 who are on their own have to be housed with foster families, the rules are very strict on that. No families are split up.

I'm shocked there isn't more of a public backlash against any of this.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad your country has strict rules on that. I realize immigration is a problem. I get that. I get that it needs to be reformed. But Trump said he'll only stop this if he gets full funding for his idiotic wall.

His supporters are attacking us (those of us who know this is cruel) for speaking up. They are calling us traitors to America. They are saying exactly this "Well, they shouldn't have crossed the border illegally! They're invading our country!" and they are angry. Very angry-except at us. I don't know how they can live with themselves. I don't.

Anyway, how are you this morning? Did you get enough sleep? Enjoy the movie! Just in case I don't say it often enough, I love you guys.

Leanne, I hope you're feeling better.

I am going to attempt sleep again. I should be exhausted from the anger and the crying, but we'll see. I will see you guys later.

Kim
Old 06-17-2018, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He's still banging on about the wall? That's so mad. Our country has signed international treaties on human rights, so we have strict guidelines on stuff like that.

I'm sorry you're so upset, I hope you can sleep.

I'm very well, thanks. I need to get dressed, and have some lunch.
Old 06-17-2018, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep. He won't stop this unless he gets the money for his pathetic wall. He thinks it'll be like some grand statue to him-his legacy. We're pulling out of the UN, because they condemned the US for it's treatment of immigrants now.

Still awake. Arguing with a moron on Twitter, that doesn't like me making sense out of their nonsense. Going back to block her after this post.

I'm so glad you're doing well. I hope you have a good lunch, and like I said, enjoy your movie, if I don't get back here before you go.

Kim
Old 06-17-2018, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah we're just having a bite to eat before we go.

I'm not surprised you're not sleeping, it's like that when you're stressed about something.

Well I'm glad the UN is not keeping silent on the subject. I don't see how the US can leave though, when it's one of the main countries with a veto on policy in the UN. It's not like the UN can do more than complain at him. Human rights organisations have been been complaining about the US for decades, and policies have never changed.