Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2018, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That seems unlikely Leanne!

I hope the chinese food was nice. Apparently rewarmed food is better for you as more of the simple sugar is converted into starch.

My legs were better last night, it only woke me once.

That show wasn't Love Island was it? That show is regarded as the worst of the worst of reality TV shows. I'd certainly never touch it with a barge pole.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still have some Chinese leftover for Sunday, but I went to dinner at parents condo. It was stir fry!

Glad the restless legs only happened briefly compared to last night but I wish you could skip it! I think I only get it when I take certain sleeping pills or painkillers overnight.

No it wasn't Love Island. I googled and found out it's called

Naked Attraction

I was like when I saw it in a hotel while in Bath
Old 06-24-2018, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lots of Chinese then!

You're up late! I should be thankful I don't get it all the time, but it's always worse when it's hot. I always have the window open overnight, which helps a bit.

Never heard of that.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yah I posted a pic a few pages back when I got it

I know, I'm just like wow, a lot of the shows you guys can air in Europe and Britain would never get approval for regular in North America tv to air that sort of stuff!

Yeah, it's now 1:30 am and I should get to bed.

Have a good day, Claire, I'll see you after sleeping!

And hopefully Kim will show up soon.

I watch too many horror movies so I'm hoping those new visitors didn't enact some scenario from the movie "The Strangers" on her and her house!
Old 06-24-2018, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You make me laugh! I'm sure Kim and the visitors will be fine!

I think it's more surprising anyone would be up for appearing on such a show. The show itself only shows nudity after the watershed, so it's tacky, but it's breaking no rules.

Good night Leanne, sleep well!
Old 06-24-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a good sleep, I changed my bedsheets last night so it was nice sleeping in a fresh made bed!

The kids were sleeping over so it was a nice quiet night and morning here! If only weekends could be like this every weekend.

How was your Sunday?
Old 06-24-2018, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mainly it's been a lazy day. I helped my husband with some DIY on the back of the house, but it didn't go to plan and got covered in the wood preserver and spent loads of time cleaning the back of the house. We're going to have to use scaffolding instead. Since then I've been binge-watching Lost on DVD and have got to season 2.

I also washed all our bedding as we both got bitten again last night, we wanted to make sure it wasn't cat fleas that was doing it.

Glad you're having a quiet Sunday.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now that there is a dog that goes outside here, I really hope it doesn't bring in fleas and stuff.

Boy, houses take so much maintenance and stuff. I think that's why I could never buy my own house. I can't deal with all the maintenance needed!

Have you seen Lost before or is it new to you! I couldn't stick with the whole series

Ugh, I wish Kim would show up after almost 24 hours gone.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes I saw it when first broadcast, at least for the first couple of seasons anyway. Then it was taken over by another channel, so I had to buy the DVDs in order to watch it. I've watch ed the DVDs through several times. It doesn't worry me that I've seen it before, though.

Maintenance is annoying.

Hopefully she'll be on soon.

EDIT: I just heard from Kim. She has had a power problem after a storm and can't get on FF right now. I'm talking to her on Facebook.

Last edited by Meliana; 06-24-2018 at 02:10 PM
Old 06-24-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m watching “Daria”. You saw my comparison photos on FB, right.. I seem to resemble a lot of a certain “type” of character

I had more McDonalds today, a Big Mac and fries and a large vanilla iced coffee! This time I got an iced coffee cause of what happened yesterday with getting coffee in the drive thru. I wrote about it in the Uh Oh thread on the EL&I board it was so ridiculous!

It’s fun to rewatch old shows after a while. It was like when I rewatched X-Files after 20 years and noticed the dynamics between Mulder and Scully even better than I did the first time around.

It doesn’t help that when I read about the Strangers movie plot, it linked to a real life unsolved cases called the Keddie Cabin murders last night
Hopefully she will show up
Old 06-24-2018, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Leanne! I just edited my last post, as Kim is not able to get on FF right now. You might be able to message her on Facebook.

I didn't see that post, I'll have to go look.

I like to rewatch shows.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh good, she’s alive, that’s good (stupid horror movie brain of mine )

Yeah, I plan to watch a lot of new shows this summer, it’s always my time to attempt binge watching and this time. I have unlimited internet so I won’t had to pay extra for running out of allotted gigabytes of data allowance!
Old 06-24-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop by quickly before I go to bed

I'm glad Kim is alright! A storm that can cause power problems sounds really big and scary

Claire, I really loved Lost. Rewatched all of it two years ago

Leanne, you're making me hungry with all the fast food talk I'm eating so much these days... I blame the cortisol

Sorry I haven't been here all day. Today has been difficult. Maybe the fun yesterday took its toll (it was really nice ) but I also went down with my meds (doc-approved) and I am not coping so well. Very dizzy and sleepy. Glad my mom is here at the moment.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 06-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, sorry about that struggling, Kia I’m also glad you have your mom there when you’re not feeling well. I hope you feel better after some rest and sleep

My mother invited me for dinner for instant pot spaghetti, it’s my instant pot but I store it at her place cause I don’t have a kitchen. So she usually invites me when she makes food in it
Old 06-24-2018, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, that sounds lovely Have a lovely dinner!
I'm pretty sure I will dream of spaghetti now
Good night!

avi by neel luvs tony